Aug 24, 2019, 12:11 PM 226 read

No fly zone

Sometimes they don't listen to the warning then extreme action has to be taken

Battlefield: General - No fly zone video cover image 1

Comment 8

• NO NAME verified Aug 24, 2019, 12:11 PM

lmao

• xKRONOSx LV.10 Nomad Aug 24, 2019, 01:25 PM

If folks were serious. They would want one of the best tankers in the world. Aka me. Not asking for anyone to join. But only the best to join lol

• SleazyMango27 LV.28 Titan Aug 24, 2019, 01:27 PM

the best tanker I know was my buddy thundemaker saw him go one round with 70 kills no deaths in a tiger once lol

• xKRONOSx LV.10 Nomad Aug 24, 2019, 01:29 PM

Tigers are no joke man! I was goin off of the comment I swore I saw saying RKU wants you! Join today or something lol it’s like umm no. If they’re truly serious then they should be checking folks stats like myself and your buddy, maybe even you. I’m in the 2tenths of 1% in the world lol not bragging but I’m good. Would be a nice duo if you have a PS4.

• SleazyMango27 LV.28 Titan Aug 24, 2019, 01:31 PM

lol I'm not that great I enjoy the game for the fun of it and my buddy went to PC and I'm on Xbox maybe one day though been contemplating getting a PS4 also sounds awesome dude congrats!

• xKRONOSx LV.10 Nomad Aug 24, 2019, 02:25 PM

Hey man I appreciate it!! You as well! The ps5 supposed to be amazing though too. A lot of times it’s not about how great someone is or isn’t, but the communication is the key. My wife for example isn’t the best either, but she’s usually top 10 on the boards for being a medic and support lol. So there ya go :)

• SleazyMango27 LV.28 Titan Aug 24, 2019, 09:33 PM

that's very true, communication is key. back when it first came out I had a group of friends that I played with, I usually played sniper then we had a medic support and assault and we often were top squad most of the time even though we may not have had the most kills purely from working together, also awesome you have a wife who's willing to play bf5! my gf doesn't like bf5 at all she lol

• xKRONOSx LV.10 Nomad Aug 25, 2019, 02:12 AM

It is kinda cool she plays isn’t it haha. She’s a big halo fan so I’m SURE we will be gettin an x bone when it comes out ya never know haha

Home