ChrisKyle_Ck LV.4 Lurker
May 29, 2020, 11:27 AM 43 read

Please note that Zeroaura is not shiny, and I'm just trying to get you to see the Pictures below -A

Trading
Zeraora
Zeraora
Sell Pokemon SWSH
Game ID
CK

Please note that Zeroaura is not shiny, and I'm just trying to get you to see the Pictures below -All are for trade, just MAKE an offer -Last Picture the bottom 2 rows are shiny Gmax mons

Pokemon: Trading - Please note that Zeroaura is not shiny, and I'm just trying to get you to see the Pictures below

-A image 3
Pokemon: Trading - Please note that Zeroaura is not shiny, and I'm just trying to get you to see the Pictures below

-A image 4

-A image 5

-A image 6

-A image 7

-A image 8

-A image 9

-A image 10

-A image 11

-A image 12

-A image 13

-A image 14

Comment 1

• Zant4769 LV.5 Lurker Jun 9, 2020, 03:50 PM

Nice shinys dude keep up the good work

Home