Shadonai Shadonai LV.18 Shadow
Feb 19, 2020, 08:18 PM 43 read

Hey guys! So after several hours of effort I finally got most of my living dex that can be moved to

Dragapult
Dragapult
Sell Pokemon SWSH
Game ID
Shadow

Hey guys! So after several hours of effort I finally got most of my living dex that can be moved to SwSh finally moved over. Check out the updated pics and see what you want :) Message me and let's make a deal. I also have the following: Shiny Mewtwo Shiny Mew Shiny Jirachi Shiny Celebi Shiny Silvally Shiny Reshiram Shiny Zekrom Shiny Kyurem Shiny Lunala Shiny Solagelo Shiny Terrakion Shiny Virizion Shiny Cobalion Shiny Keldeo Shiny Rotom Marshadow Necrozma Zeraora Meltan And all ash hat pikachus DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE GIVEAWAY ENDING AT 1 PM TODAY: https://moot.us/lounges/4/boards/12/posts/2760795/giveaway-2

Pokemon: Trading - Hey guys! So after several hours of effort I finally got most of my living dex that can be moved to image 3
Pokemon: Trading - Hey guys! So after several hours of effort I finally got most of my living dex that can be moved to image 4
Pokemon: Trading - Hey guys! So after several hours of effort I finally got most of my living dex that can be moved to image 5
Pokemon: Trading - Hey guys! So after several hours of effort I finally got most of my living dex that can be moved to image 6
Pokemon: Trading - Hey guys! So after several hours of effort I finally got most of my living dex that can be moved to image 7
Pokemon: Trading - Hey guys! So after several hours of effort I finally got most of my living dex that can be moved to image 8
Pokemon: Trading - Hey guys! So after several hours of effort I finally got most of my living dex that can be moved to image 9
Pokemon: Trading - Hey guys! So after several hours of effort I finally got most of my living dex that can be moved to image 10
Pokemon: Trading - Hey guys! So after several hours of effort I finally got most of my living dex that can be moved to image 11
Pokemon: Trading - Hey guys! So after several hours of effort I finally got most of my living dex that can be moved to image 12
Pokemon: Trading - Hey guys! So after several hours of effort I finally got most of my living dex that can be moved to image 13
Pokemon: Trading - Hey guys! So after several hours of effort I finally got most of my living dex that can be moved to image 14
Pokemon: Trading - Hey guys! So after several hours of effort I finally got most of my living dex that can be moved to image 15
Pokemon: Trading - Hey guys! So after several hours of effort I finally got most of my living dex that can be moved to image 16
Pokemon: Trading - Hey guys! So after several hours of effort I finally got most of my living dex that can be moved to image 17
Pokemon: Trading - Hey guys! So after several hours of effort I finally got most of my living dex that can be moved to image 18
Pokemon: Trading - Hey guys! So after several hours of effort I finally got most of my living dex that can be moved to image 19
Pokemon: Trading - Hey guys! So after several hours of effort I finally got most of my living dex that can be moved to image 20
Pokemon: Trading - Hey guys! So after several hours of effort I finally got most of my living dex that can be moved to image 21
Pokemon: Trading - Hey guys! So after several hours of effort I finally got most of my living dex that can be moved to image 22
Pokemon: Trading - Hey guys! So after several hours of effort I finally got most of my living dex that can be moved to image 23

Comment 0

Home