🌊 Water Festival 2019! 🌊
❌ Event has ended. ❌
Time to make a big splash! Even if you don’t live near the water, you can look forward to Water-type Pokémon coming to you soon in Eggs, raids, Field Research, and the wild.
That’s right—the long-awaited Water Festival is back!
⏰ Date + Time ⏰
• Friday, August 23, 2019, at 1 p.m. PDT until Friday, August 30, 2019, at 1 p.m. PDT
💎 Features 💎
• Water-type Pokémon like Magikarp, Wooper, Wailmer, and more will appear more frequently in the wild.
• The following Pokémon will be appearing more frequently in the wild around water: Wartortle, Poliwhirl, Seaking, Lapras, Qwilfish, Mantine, Lotad, Feebas, Piplup, Buizel, and Finneon.
• Water-type Pokémon will hatch more often from Eggs.
• Kingler and Crawdaunt will be able to learn 🔨Crabhammer, a Water-type Charged Attack that is newly available in Pokémon GO.
• If you manage to surf the waves of luck, you might encounter Shiny Carvanha or Shiny Barboach!
⚔️ Raids ⚔️
• Water-type Pokémon like Blastoise, Vaporeon, Lapras, and more will appear in raids.
• On Wednesday, August 28, 2019, from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. local time, you’ll be able to encounter Uxie, Mesprit, or Azelf in five-star raids in their respective regions!
🏆 Bonuses 🏆
• 2× Hatch Candy
• If you have a Water-type Pokémon as your Buddy, the distance to earn Buddy Candy will be halved.
There’s no need to swim or use a fishing rod to encounter these Pokémon, Trainer. All you have to do is get up and GO!
—The Pokémon GO team”
Post Link: https://pokemongolive.com/en/post/waterfestival2019/
Eeeeee!!! New Member of My Pokémon Stuffed Animal Squad
Okay, sorry about the Eeeeeee. Spent some hours at a Comic Con Today. It was amazing first off. Second, it’s a great place to go and walk around for exercising. It’s just fabulousness in one place. Anyway, This Year was beyond amazing.