TheOGMewtwo LV.20 Rare Candy
Jan 14, 2021, 11:09 AM 31 read

What's Your Least Favourite Legendary & Mythical Pokémon

My least favourite legendary is Zygarde, pause. I love the design but unfortunately Zygarde was a pretty well hidden Pokémon and never received it's own game, Pokémon X (Xerneas) & Pokémon Y (Yveltal) were made and Pokémon Z (Zygarde) was in the makings but GameFreak just gave up on it to work on Pokémon Ultra Sun and Moon. The lack of screen time and game dev's lack of love for it makes me almost forget that Zygarde exists.

Pokemon: General - What's Your Least Favourite Legendary & Mythical Pokémon  image 2

My least favourite mythical Pokémon are Phione/Manaphy , despite the movie; that was just a Slap to the face anyway. The only way to get them was during a Mystery Gift event, so if you missed it, tough luck. For those of you who were traded one without begging for weeks, there is a 99.99% chance that it's a hacked Pokémon. It was force spawned into the game through an Action Replay or Switch-Up.

Pokemon: General - What's Your Least Favourite Legendary & Mythical Pokémon  image 4

What about you guys? What legendary and mythical do you like the least or dislike?

Comment 11

• Pokemon God LV.21 Switch Jan 14, 2021, 11:22 AM

My least favorite mythical is meltan only because of how difficult it is to evolve because it can only be evolved one way and that is in Pokemon Go which not everyone has that plays Sword and Shield or Sun and Moon and their ultra games. My least favorite legendary is Cosmog because it learns no attacking moves and is generally hard to evolve, even cosmoem is hard to evolve.

• TheOGMewtwo LV.20 Rare Candy Jan 14, 2021, 11:46 AM

As a Pokémon GO player, I never knew that was the ONLY was to evolve Meltan, what if you don't have data? Just wait months to get enough candies from the mystery box? That sucks. And Cosmog makes sense, it's like trying to train a wet sponge; it sucks both offensively and defensively.

• A$$asin8u LV.21 Assassin Jan 15, 2021, 01:03 AM

I dont like phone or manaphy they are too similar and pointless and for legendary rayquza it has tiny arms and I just dont like it but the mega and shiny forms are really cool.

• TheOGMewtwo LV.20 Rare Candy Jan 15, 2021, 01:28 AM

Lmfao I love your reasons. Not being sarcastic, they honestly made me laugh a little bit. T-Rex Rayquaza is cute.

• Aidan Brownlow LV.13 Genius Jan 14, 2021, 12:27 PM

The three lake guardians and manaphy phione

• TheOGMewtwo LV.20 Rare Candy Jan 14, 2021, 12:44 PM

Those five are all mythical. What about legendary?

• ProdegyGamer LV.23 Assassin Jan 14, 2021, 08:31 PM

You won’t like my answer but my least favorite is mewtwo. Just feels lacking in every department. A clone of another legendary? My favorite mythical is probably missingno because I’ve never even actually seen one other that rumors

• TheOGMewtwo LV.20 Rare Candy Jan 14, 2021, 08:50 PM

Mewtwo is a legendary that shares some DNA from Mew, the mythical DNA Pokémon. In the lore it makes perfect sense; Mew is the common ancestor to nearly every Pokémon. If Giovanni and Blaine wanted the ultimate Pokémon, tweaking Mew's DNA to it's absolute limits was entirely necessary.

That's why Mewtwo is capable of not just speech, but telepathy. Even Alakazam can't communicate and it's got an IQ of 5,000. Not to mention that Mewtwo and Rayquaza are tied for the strongest Pokémon, period. And Rayquaza was blessed by Arceus, the God of Pokémon.

How is it lacking in any aspect? Lol. It's the very first legendary in the franchise, it's got TWO mega evolutions, it's unstoppable without plot armour and it's quite literally the perfect life form being far stronger than the Mew it's DNA was based on.

It's manmade, sure, but so are Ditto, Voltorb, Gengar, Alakazam, Magearna, Marshadow, Type Null, Sylvally, Porygon and many more.

• ProdegyGamer LV.23 Assassin Jan 15, 2021, 10:41 PM

I get that entirely. I don’t know, I just- mewtwo just doesn’t really feel like a Pokémon to me? Or maybe it’s ptsd from mewtwo strikes back watching it as a kid lol. Something about it I just don’t like

• springfaux LV.17 Pokémon Master Jan 15, 2021, 12:48 AM

yeah i personally am not a fan of pheonie

• Caveman LV.23 Wolf Jan 18, 2021, 04:50 AM

Zapdos because THUNDERBIRD!!!

And...Articuno because it's so puuuuurrrrtttyy. 🥰

Home