PugMaster69 LV.24 Pokémon Master
Nov 24, 2020, 11:52 PM 57 read

God dammit

Now my 3ds is broken as well. I was going to play some Pokémon Yellow, and my data was just deleted! This is dumb. So, yeah. I guess I can’t play on the 3ds. However, I do have some good news. I figured out the problem for my Switch. I had something turned on in settings that apparently messed up my save data, so now I have that done. Anyways, goodbye!

Pokemon: General - God dammit image 2

Comment 7

• Pokemon God LV.22 Switch Nov 25, 2020, 12:08 AM

Sorry to hear that but I know something that can help. I have used two emulators on my computer that work well for playing pokemon games. While one is extremely old, it works better than most that I can find. Desmume plays Ds and gameboy games with ease while Citra plays 3Ds games with ease as well and it has different installations to work with different games and their graphics. I would save the games constantly though because they can shut down after a long amount of time.

• Pokemon God LV.22 Switch Nov 25, 2020, 12:09 AM

If you need help with how to set each one up, for installation or games, just dm me and I can tell you what I know. I also know how to get randomizers for Ds and gameboy pokemon games but not 3Ds games.

• PugMaster69 LV.24 Pokémon Master Nov 25, 2020, 11:16 AM

No thanks, my Dad is I.T, and I don’t like using emulators. I’ve tried in the past, and they don’t work well, much less the controls suck.

• PugMaster69 LV.24 Pokémon Master Nov 25, 2020, 11:16 AM

But I appreciate it anyways.

• Chaam LV.20 The Best Nov 25, 2020, 01:44 PM

good to hear that you figured out your Switch and sorry to hear that your 3DS is dead... RIP..

• SmallStuff115 LV.23 Let's Party! Nov 25, 2020, 06:44 PM

Oh.,., so sorry to hear that..

• AnimeCookie LV.14 Let’s play Blackout! Nov 26, 2020, 03:42 PM

I will feel bad about that but im sorry to hear that i had the same thing too

Home