Ratman verified LV.21 Wizard
Sep 28, 2020, 05:53 AM 201 read

Ghost Pokemon: Which Ones to Catch and Which To Avoid

Let’s get spooky, Mooties! It’s almost October - I’m ready for hot cocoa, bonfires, and GHOST Pokemon! Today we are talking about which ones are worth capturing and which ones to avoid.   -Capture 5) Gastly

Pokemon: General - Ghost Pokemon: Which Ones to Catch and Which To Avoid image 2

If Ghost Pokemon are your thing, then capturing a Gastly is something you should have very high on your priority list! Not only are they fun to play with on their own, but they evolve into Haunter and Gengar - two other amazing Ghost Pokemon!   -Capture 4) Dreepy

Pokemon: General - Ghost Pokemon: Which Ones to Catch and Which To Avoid image 4

Dreepy is a Ghost Pokemon but even cooler - a Dragon! That fact alone makes it incredibly awesome! While one of the weakest Ghost types, it ultimately evolves into two of the visually coolest Pokemon I’ve seen! Drakloak and Dragapult. Its name is also rumored to be from the words Dreary and Sleepy. How most of us are feeling in 2020!   -Avoid 3) Shedinja

Pokemon: General - Ghost Pokemon: Which Ones to Catch and Which To Avoid image 6

I put Shedinja here for one reason. For a Ghost Pokemon, it seems very gimmicky! It feels like something someone in Hollywood would come up with for a full motion picture movie. Having originated from a discarded bug shell, peering into its back is rumored to be able to steal one’s soul. Pair that with HP that never changes - it’s a hard no from me.   -Avoid 2) Drifblim

Pokemon: General - Ghost Pokemon: Which Ones to Catch and Which To Avoid image 8

Aesthetically, Drifblim has to be one of the worst looking Ghost types I’ve seen. They are strong enough to lift almost anything or anyone but have no control over flight pattern, which causes it to drift all over the place. This one is not for me.   -Capture 1) Mimikyu

Pokemon: General - Ghost Pokemon: Which Ones to Catch and Which To Avoid image 10

Easily one of the spookiest Ghost-types in the series, Mimikyu is a Ghost Fairy type. It disguises itself as a creepy Pikachu rag doll. It does this to make friends with people based on the popularity Pikachu has. While no one really knows what Mimikyu looks like, it’s rumored if someone sees the true appearance it can cause mystery illnesses or even death!   Do you agree with this list? Are there any you would add or avoid at all costs? Let me know in the comments!    

Comment 12

• iEvilNemesis LV.20 Shadow Sep 28, 2020, 09:28 AM

gotta catch em all

• flame the riolu LV.2 Lurker Sep 28, 2020, 05:28 PM

-Avoid
    2) Drifblim why?

• Åj Bankz^^ LV.28 Fearless Sep 29, 2020, 06:32 AM

Because in the one of Pokédex they said drifblim (first evolution) would play with little children then snatch them moments later, carries them into the unknown with no trace of them never again.

• Shade Dizzy verified LV.30 Shotcaller Sep 29, 2020, 01:40 AM

Avoid shedinja? Nah man, gotta love shedinja

• Merlin LV.20 Dr. Doom Sep 29, 2020, 05:24 AM

I agree with this whole list except for Drifblim lol, I love how it looks 😂

• P~Wing verified LV.31 Elite Four Sep 29, 2020, 06:00 AM

Niceee

• GWS 2007 LV.27 Link Sep 29, 2020, 11:27 AM

I hate trying too catch Mimikyu you hit him with best move and then forget that he has that annoying ability.

• gamer911437355 LV.2 Lurker Oct 1, 2020, 10:07 AM

Gata cache teme all

• Alexander Avendano LV.3 Lurker Oct 1, 2020, 02:45 PM
  • Tuesday Emery LV.23 Dream Chaser Oct 2, 2020, 09:28 AM

Haunter is my favorite Pokémon! 👻💜

• laloو۶ LV.5 Lurker Oct 2, 2020, 12:10 PM

• KHALED LV.20 Zombie Oct 3, 2020, 06:25 AM

I know this is off topic but you should try this game called stardew valley. If you do hmu so we can play

Home