Ratman verified LV.21 Wizard
Sep 18, 2020, 09:37 AM 183 read

5 Pokemon Types That Should Have Been Created

I’ve talked about my favorite Pokemon type before, but I’ve never covered what types the Pokemon fan-base deserves! Here are my five types that should have been created.   5) Shapeshifters

Pokemon: General - 5 Pokemon Types That Should Have Been Created image 2

Shapeshifting Pokemon would be a blast to play! Ditto is a great example. Although its type is officially Normal, Shapeshifter seems like it would work too. Zorua is another example, but it labeled as a Dark Pokemon. There isn’t an official Shapeshifter tribe, but could you imagine the awesome were-species that could be created if this were a type?   4) Artificial Humans are always inventing and creating. What if man created an artificial type of Pokemon? Fully customizable, top of the line with special abilities and requested characteristics. This type of Pokemon could potentially be the strongest type of them all if it existed!   3) Ooze

Pokemon: General - 5 Pokemon Types That Should Have Been Created image 4

Muk and Gulpin would fit in perfectly under this category. The category could include Slugma as well. There are many substances that could be characteristics of new Ooze type Pokemon! I imagine some could be made up of mud, magma, or other natural substances!   2) Light

Pokemon: General - 5 Pokemon Types That Should Have Been Created image 6

After the introduction of Dark type Pokemon, many assumed it was a safe bet that Light type Pokemon would follow. However, this has not yet happened. It would be an excellent addition! Not only would it counter Dark type, but could work well against Ghost and Psychic types, as well.   1) Elder

Pokemon: General - 5 Pokemon Types That Should Have Been Created image 8

You’ve heard of Fossil type, but what if there was something even more ancient? A Pokemon type that roamed the Earth before the rest. This type would be some of the largest and most fierce Pokemon in the Pokeverse. Pre-historic Pokemon would be one of the rarest types to exist and more cryptic than Legendaries.   Have you imagined what different types of Pokemon you would like to see? Agree with any of the types above? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!  

Comment 23

• Merlin LV.20 Dr. Doom Sep 18, 2020, 07:20 PM

These are some interesting ideas lmao, and YA I've been saying! There needs to be a "light" pokemon type, and it just makes sense given that there's a dark type lmao. A weird and cool type I just thought about could be "sound/music" types, and a prime example of that would be Exploud and it's previous forms, and also Noivern

• Rolling nuggie Pug LV.23 Pokémon Master Sep 18, 2020, 08:41 PM

But that’s just fairy type.

• Ratman verified LV.21 Wizard Sep 19, 2020, 02:33 AM

To me Light would be a very angelic and ethereal type of Pokemon. I don't think it would quite encompass all fairy types, but I could see how there could be overlap with it in some places.

• Merlin LV.20 Dr. Doom Sep 19, 2020, 04:22 AM

I get wym, but just like Ratman said, Fairy types don't completely overlap with Light types, so there is some distinction between the two. I'd equate the relationship of Fairy types and Light types to the relationship between both Ghost types and Dark types.

• Rolling nuggie Pug LV.23 Pokémon Master Sep 18, 2020, 08:41 PM

What about Magerna? She is man made.

• Topkat.64 LV.22 Made in America Sep 20, 2020, 04:47 PM

ditto is very disappointed at u

• Justyno94 LV.26 Pokémon Master Sep 25, 2020, 08:43 AM

I highly agree on the light 💡 type Pokémon there should of been one 😭👍🏻

• Nuclear ape LV.14 Big Chungus Sep 18, 2020, 10:12 AM

light is Fairly btw

• Egirl Nova LV.23 Storm Sep 18, 2020, 12:31 PM

Ooze is poison type by the way

• Jeramyah Foxy LV.1 Mootie Sep 18, 2020, 11:02 AM

Wow

• Moe Kai LV.23 Pokémon Master Sep 18, 2020, 07:40 PM

Ooze is basically poison though, right? At least, I think so?

• Ratman verified LV.21 Wizard Sep 19, 2020, 02:34 AM

I don't think so. I think there are attributes that a lot of Poison types have that wouldn't classify as Ooze. Like Gloom. I wouldn't classify it as an Ooze. I could see a lot of new types of Ooze Pokemon being maybe similar to Muk, but made out of different substances.

• Savannah LV.23 OPFOR Sep 24, 2020, 05:44 PM

so a better term would be plasma type

• Ratman verified LV.21 Wizard Sep 24, 2020, 09:10 PM

I could see that possibly being a better term

• UnknownHuman LV.20 Pokémon Master Sep 19, 2020, 02:16 AM

Light and Ooze have already been made,Fairy and Poison

• iEvilNemesis LV.20 Shadow Sep 19, 2020, 09:24 AM

ooze is just poison

• Gtrrr35pect LV.17 Sage Sep 20, 2020, 12:25 PM

For number three there already is man-made Pokémon one of them is porygon

• A$$asin8u LV.19 Assassin Sep 20, 2020, 09:12 PM

I think digital should bexpect type.