MeltanMaster LV.25 Pokémon Master
Aug 3, 2020, 10:50 AM 51 read

Best Legendary/Mythical Bracket (Gen 3)

Pokemon: General - Best Legendary/Mythical Bracket (Gen 3) image 16

So the last time y’all voted (Gen 2) luigia DESTROYED the others, letting it continue

Pokemon: General - Best Legendary/Mythical Bracket (Gen 3) image 2

This took the longest to right, but anyways, let’s continue to the Facts that aren’t so fun The Regis Regirock, Regice, And Registeel are the first of there kind, kinda. they are all the first legendary Pokémon with there respective typing (Rock, ice and steel) that have that type and that type ONLY (cus articuno is an ice type but it’s also a duel type), it’s kinda of a stretch for a fun fact but tbh I don’t find much interesting about them... OH NVM, I almost forgot, all of the Regis have 7 dots on their face, this represents the 7 continents of the world as all of them are portrayed as makers of land so to speak, this could also be as continuing the counting chain from gens 1 and 2

Pokemon: General - Best Legendary/Mythical Bracket (Gen 3) image 4

The Eon Duo This is less of a fun fact and more of a “wtf as game freak thinking” moment, latios’s dex entree says it’s faster than a get plane, it has a speed of 110, but purugly has a speed of 112 and is extra THICC, so how is this fat cat faster than a jet, like, tf. Also latias’s dex says it can understand human speech, well how the hell else are we supposed to give any Pokémon any of their commands, “pikachu use quick attack!” *pikachu is confused*

Pokemon: General - Best Legendary/Mythical Bracket (Gen 3) image 6

Weather Trio Groundon is at a HUGE disadvantage against Kyogre when Groudon is in the primal state, yes it’s weak to water when it’s not in primal state, but it’s 4x Weak when it IS in the primal state, idk why game freak did this cus now everyone is gonna want a Kyogre, and idk what to put for rayquza except that it’s shiny is the best shiny out of all of Pokémon and no one can make me think otherwise

Pokemon: General - Best Legendary/Mythical Bracket (Gen 3) image 8

Jirachi Despite it being the first steel type mythical (registell is a legendary) it only learns one steel type move by lvl up, one by TM, and 2 from move tutor, so 4 steel moves out of its pretty large move pool, just seems weird to me

Pokemon: General - Best Legendary/Mythical Bracket (Gen 3) image 10

Deoxys Is a rather weird Pokémon, it has some of the highest, and some of the lowest stats due to it having 4 forms, they mostly speak for themselves, but I’ll still list off the stats Normal- 50 HP, 150 Atk, 50 Def, 150 Sp Atk, 50 Sp Def, 150 Spe Attack- 50 HP, 180 Atk, 20 Def, 180 Sp Atk, 20 Sp Def, 150 Spe Defense- 50 HP, 70 Atk, 160 Def, 70 Sp Atk, 160 Sp Def, 90 Spe Speed- 50 HP, 95 Atk, 90 Def, 95 Sp Atk, 90 Sp Def, 180 Spe Now we just need an HP based one lmao

Pokemon: General - Best Legendary/Mythical Bracket (Gen 3) image 12

So... what one is YOUR fav

Poll Closed 0 Voted

???

• Regirock 0
  • Regice 0
  • Registeel 0
  • Latias 1
  • Latios 1
  • Kyogre 1
  • Groudon 0
  • Rayquaza 2
  • Jirachi 0
  • Deoxys 1

If you have any legendary/Mythical facts, they may make it into the next voting poll

Comment 2

• Rolling nuggie Pug LV.22 Pokémon Master Aug 3, 2020, 09:30 PM

Rayquaza for life. Especially Mega Shiny Rayquaza.

• 153STick LV.22 Good Leader Aug 4, 2020, 12:17 PM

Deoxys was my favorite those days, he was the strongest

Home