Ratman verified LV.20 Wizard
Jul 15, 2020, 01:49 PM 42 read

Pokemon Starters Ranked From Worst To Best

Pokemon: General - Pokemon Starters Ranked From Worst To Best image 1

Pokemon is one of my all-time favorite games and franchises. Throughout the years, they have given us a lot of fun and immersive games! Choosing a starter is most definitely one of the most important decisions a trainer can make! Today I am ranking the starters from all of the Pokemon games in order of worst to best! Find my list below!   Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Turtwig / Chimchar / Piplup   These starters are at the bottom of my list for their uninteresting names. Their designs were also somewhat forgettable for me. It’s understandable that not many people state these Pokemon are their favorites.   Pokemon Sun/Moon Rowlet / Litten / Popplio   A kitten design...whose name is litten. C’mon! There’s nothing particularly wrong with these starters, they just don’t stand out for me.   Pokemon Black/White Snivy / Tepig / Oshawott   Pokemon Black & White was the first game to introduce us to seasons. It also introduced us to Tepig and some really punny evolution names - Pignite and Emboar. Again, these starters were forgettable for me.   Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Diamond Treecko / Torchic / Mudkip   I really enjoy Mudkip! I love its design and name and would maybe put it in my top 10 of Pokemon. The design was adorable, and its evolution design was another thing I liked as well. However, they did my boy dirty when they named his final evolution SWAMPERT.   Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal Chikorita / Cyndaquil / Totodile   I love all three of these starters!! They are some of my favorites. The designs and names were on point. They are very memorable for me and their names are fun to pronounce!   Pokemon Sword/Shield

Pokemon: General - Pokemon Starters Ranked From Worst To Best image 3

Scorbunny / Sobble/ Grookey   Instead of your typical fire shooting Pokemon Scorbunny offers a different and adorable take on flames! Sobble is also absolutely adorable. Out of the three Grookey is my favorite!     Pokemon X & Y

Pokemon: General - Pokemon Starters Ranked From Worst To Best image 5

Chespin / Fennekin / Froakie   Three of the more unique and adorable looking starters, they easily bring in the second spot! Many Pokemon lovers claim these starters as favorites.   Pokemon Red/Blue

Pokemon: General - Pokemon Starters Ranked From Worst To Best image 7

Bulbasaur / Charmander / Squirtle   And of course, these iconic starters would take my top spot! These starters are so memorable that even people who aren’t fans of Pokemon would know what you are referencing to if you asked them about Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle!   I hope you enjoyed my list! Who is your favorite Pokemon Starter and why?  

Comment 10

• Sir ShinesALot LV.20 Fast as Lightning Jul 15, 2020, 04:36 PM

My favorite starter is Scorbunny because Libero Cinderace is on a different level.

• Ratman verified LV.20 Wizard Jul 15, 2020, 11:41 PM

Scorbunny is very popular with good reason to be! It's super cool!

• PugMaster69 LV.20 S Jul 15, 2020, 05:54 PM

These are my favorites in each region, best to worst. Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasour. Todidile, Cyndaquill, Chikorita. Torchic, Mudkip, Treeko. Chimcar, Piplup, Turtwig. Oshawatt, Tepig, Snivy. Froakie, Chespin, Fenniken. Kitten, Popplio, Rowlett. Scorbunny, Grookey, Sobble.

• Ratman verified LV.20 Wizard Jul 15, 2020, 11:41 PM

thanks for sharing!! :)

• PugMaster69 LV.20 S Jul 16, 2020, 12:00 AM

My pleasure!

• Zhery.GODSENT LV.12 Team Player Jul 16, 2020, 06:55 AM

I've done a Tiermaker just for you!

• Zhery.GODSENT LV.12 Team Player Jul 16, 2020, 06:56 AM

lol btw they are: 1st BEST; 2nd Cool and 3rd Bad.. idk why It translated It sorry

• Ratman verified LV.20 Wizard Jul 16, 2020, 02:25 PM

This is so cool!!!

• Fogbound LV.5 Fearless Jul 16, 2020, 06:40 PM

there is only 3 starter pokémons.. Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle

• JaxV12 LV.18 Sweaty Aug 1, 2020, 08:16 AM

Rat

Home