WonderFae WonderFae LV.11 Dream Chaser
Jun 2, 2020, 09:03 AM 62 read

ALL VOTES ARE IN! WINNERS OF THE FIRST SUMMER ART CONTEST POSTED DOWN BELOW!

So, first off, I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL WHO VOTED! OVER 100 MEMBERS voted that was recolored, hand drawn, or digitally designed! SO FOR THE WINNERS! 1st place, with 17 votes, goes to : DevilCat 626!!! You won a set of all shiny gmaxes in SWSH!

Pokemon: General - ALL VOTES ARE IN! WINNERS OF THE FIRST SUMMER ART CONTEST POSTED DOWN BELOW!  image 2

2nd place, with 9 votes, goes to : Anonymous Lemons!! You won a set of shiny eveelutions!

Pokemon: General - ALL VOTES ARE IN! WINNERS OF THE FIRST SUMMER ART CONTEST POSTED DOWN BELOW!  image 4

3rd place, with 8 votes, goes to : BadgerIce! You won : A SHINY STARTER TRIO OF YOUR CHOICE: A. KANTO B. ALOLAN C. GALARIAN

Pokemon: General - ALL VOTES ARE IN! WINNERS OF THE FIRST SUMMER ART CONTEST POSTED DOWN BELOW!  image 6

I will be delivering Pokémon tomorrow around 5 pm - 6pm Standard Eastern Time tomorrow! I will also be posting the next contest theme by the end of this evening, Monday, June 1st, 2020. ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU!! THIS WOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE WITHOUT ALL OF YOU!!

Comment 5

• Reusablebelt171 LV.29 Insomniac Jun 2, 2020, 11:46 AM

Damn 😯 those are beautiful!

• UnknownHuman LV.19 Pokémon Master Jun 2, 2020, 09:15 AM

cool...congrats to the people who won btw!!!

• Anonymous Lemons LV.17 Sage Jun 2, 2020, 10:04 AM

Yay I won wooo hoooo thanks

• MR.lose a lot LV.25 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Jun 2, 2020, 10:05 AM

Awesome art for that you deserve a follow

• Justyno94 LV.22 Pokémon Master Jun 3, 2020, 02:10 PM

Wow that’s sick!😍👍

Home