UnknownHuman UnknownHuman LV.19 Pokémon Master
May 31, 2020, 08:14 AM 21 read

List of my favorite Pokemon from 10-1(and a few honorable mentions)

I'm currently putting the Baby Pokemon Tier List on hold for....reasons.....But fear not my fellow followers!!I have something to entertain you!!I shall free your bordem or something idk.... 10. Abomasnow Because the Grass and Ice typing is cool....also I like its Design aswell 9.Kanto Persian it isn't the best looking pokemon...but its certainly great in battle....atleast for me..... 8.Dusknoir I like it....it looks cool...I think it looks cool....its amazing and I love it 7.Swampert It's the best starter to me...I've never used it in any game besides Showdown but it's a great pokemon....Too bad a fricking Tree-Tailed-Gecko looking thing and a Fighting Chicken overshadows it to most people...Get on my level you Mitochondria-Powerhouse-of-the-Cell-looking ass...No but seriously your allowed to have an opinion...Sceptile and Blaziken honestly look great and cool and.....cool....but I think Swampert looks better and is the best starter of all regions.....besides Galar cuz of the PokeSnap *Badum Tss* 6. Not charizard...Mimikyu it's a cool pokemon...like its pokedex...I mean I like the fact that it wears a pikachu costume because he wants to be loved or be as popular as it,yet ironically it became more popular and more loved than pikachu...also it fucking sweeps everything so....yeah 5. Froslass I like this pokemon mainly cuz of its elegance and its cry,also its pokedex where it says it freezes stuff and stores it like trophies but still.....its amazing and cool *Badum TSSSSS* 4.Lycanroc It's a frickin wolf dog thing....it has Lycan in its name which I'm pretty sure a Lycan is basically a werewolf but different in some ways....its cool and I love it... 3. Lapras I like this pokemon...Mainly because of its Gmax Form....it feels like a peaceful pokemon and its beautiful.....also it's cool and is based on the Loch Ness monster and is the best pokemon ever created out of the Ice and Water types...IMO 2. Lucario It's a cool pokemon...its amazing...its....its...its everything that's a good thing....I especially like its Mega Form...Its just.....amazing.....I keep saying amazing but I mean.....wyanot? "nOw bEfOrE wE gEt iNtO OuR tOp PiCkS,hErE aRe sOmE oNoRaBlE mEnTiOnS" Alolan Ninetales Ninetales Eevee Sylveon Skwovet Greedent Cresselia Darkrai Blaziken Sceptile Gallade Gardevoir Hydreigon Meltan Melmetal Reshiram Venusaur Darumaka Galarian Darumaka Perserker Blacepholon Shiny and Regular Naganadel Inteleon Sharpedo Vivillon Golisopod Skrelp Dragalge The Kalos Starters and there evolutions and Gmax Grimsnarl 1. its metagross....its f*cking metagross (dont take that wrong please...or quote me) this pokemon is amazing...the best...possibly the strongest.....Its hit Rockbottom....its like the best pokemon...if you dont think its atleast ok...we shall not be friends...well we might but not that great.....Its one of the best pokemon...its like the best....Its so great,I'm kind of speechless.... and those were my favorite pokemon.... DiD yOu aGrEe WiTh oUr PiCkS?lEt uS kNoW iN tHe cOmMeNtS wHiCh oNe iS yOuR fAvOriTe

Comment 3

• AMongoMonkey23 LV.4 I'm a Bot May 31, 2020, 08:16 AM

What variant of lycanroc is your favourite.

• UnknownHuman LV.19 Pokémon Master May 31, 2020, 08:16 AM

all.

• AMongoMonkey23 LV.4 I'm a Bot May 31, 2020, 08:17 AM

Ok

Home