MeltanMaster LV.23 Rare Candy
May 27, 2020, 11:39 PM 117 read

MASSIVE, SHINY Light Trio Giveaway (Plus MORE)

Important Note: Idk if the shiny necrozma is hacked or not, it stats are normal and everything but idk HEY Guys, so you read the title, I’m giving away a SHINY Necrozma, solgoleo, and Lunala, and even more and the steps that you need to take are SUPER Simple Da Rules 1) Follow Me 2) Like This post 3) This is where it get interesting First comment your fav ultra beast and the best answer IMO will get a Shiny Mewtwo Also comment your Favorite legendary/mythical and I will pick one and that person will get a cobalion You can also say your favorite Pokémon game and you will have a chance to win 3 Meltan And finally, say your least favorite Pokémon to have a chance to get a shiny Grookey This is my largest giveaway that I’ve done so I want all of you help others see it by entering and liking the post. Edit: you guys can do more than one you know, idc if you do one of them or all of them, I just want everyone to have a shot And good luck everyone Why are you still reading You should be entering Why are you not entering Stop reading Did you see what I said >:( STOP READING JUST ENTER :( please, stop, reading Oh I give up

Comment 39

• DalishBB LV.11 I Love Food May 28, 2020, 11:08 PM

Poipole is the best Ultra Beast! Not only does it and it's evolution actually look like Pokemon (which is why I dislike all the rest), but Poipole is also so cute! Absolutely LOVE the design! It is so unique and interesting.

My favorite Mythical/Legendary is Mew. First, it contains DNA of all Pokemon, which is awesome in and of itself, but I love how they made it able to learn any move. It makes it feel really connected to all the types. Mew also just has a great personality. In the movies, "It shows signs of intelligence, curiosity, shyness, playfulness, and even selflessness." -Bulbapedia. Mew is just an all around fabulous Pokemon and the BEST Mythical/Legendary.

My favorite game is Platinum. The first Pokemon game I was able to beat as a kid was Diamond. When Platinum came out I nearly peed my pants! Every single starter from Gen 4 is fabulous. Its the only gen that I like all the starters in. I cannot wait for the remake! Eep!

My least favorite Pokemon is Wingull/Pelliper. I dont why I despise them so much, I just do. Hearing their call makes me so annoyed immediately haha. I cant remember where this hate came from, but I feel like my mind has blocked that darkness out for a reason lmao!

Sorry for the paragraphs hehe. I get carried away easily

• Sir ShinesALot LV.19 Fast as Lightning May 28, 2020, 04:45 PM

My favorite Ultra Beast is Xurkitree because I feel that it’s design is unique and it reminds me of a Christmas tree which brings good memories from my childhood. My favorite legendary is Verizion because as a kid I would always get it mixed up with the cellular company Verizon. My favorite Pokémon game is probably Sword and Shield because I love the dynamax mechanic as well as many of the new Pokémon. Lastly my least favorite Pokémon is Eternatus. This is because with most legendaries I run into my reaction is like “Woh that thing is kool and intimidating” but with Eternatus it was more like “WTF is that thing.”

• K.B.W108 LV.4 Lurker May 29, 2020, 01:04 AM

Fave UB is stackataka
    Fave Legend/mythical is victini
    Fave game is black and white
    Least fave pokemon is drowzee

• Randoraspberry LV.18 Pokémon Master May 27, 2020, 11:40 PM

stackataka

• Randoraspberry LV.18 Pokémon Master May 27, 2020, 11:40 PM

also Jirachi

• Randoraspberry LV.18 Pokémon Master May 27, 2020, 11:41 PM

also sapphire

• Randoraspberry LV.18 Pokémon Master May 27, 2020, 11:41 PM

also timburr and its evo line

• AurAKlimaX LV.14 Elite Four May 27, 2020, 11:41 PM

Favorite Ultrabeast is Kartana because he is a good battler and false swiper, I love Latias because she is awesome and my favorite games are ORAS

• AurAKlimaX LV.14 Elite Four May 31, 2020, 11:46 PM

My least favorite pokemon is crabominable because it is ugly and ruined crabrawler who was cool and had potential

• Zabityhrac LV.5 Pokémon Master May 27, 2020, 11:41 PM

hmm ultra beast has to be nihilego and legend Yveltal, if u want mythic then mew. I like most of em but probably HG and SS bc pokemon follow u its cute. I despice Mr.Mime

• REDEYE57 LV.11 Professional Noob May 27, 2020, 11:44 PM

lugia, volcanion, buzzwole, pokemon soulsilver, hydreigon

• Zant4769 LV.5 Lurker May 27, 2020, 11:44 PM

Naganadel for my ultra beast...Zeraora for my mythical...and for my least favorite pokemon would be unknown

• xXIcicleFoxXx LV.16 Pokémon Master May 27, 2020, 11:45 PM

Poipole
    Rayquaza
    Gen 8 its easy Xd

• xXIcicleFoxXx LV.16 Pokémon Master May 27, 2020, 11:46 PM

Also least fave is spritzee and aromatisse

• Anonymous Lemons LV.18 Sage May 27, 2020, 11:48 PM

Poipole is my favorite ultra beast, celdion is my favorite legendary,swsh because it got me back into Pokémon, and spiritomb because he is stupid.Hope I win 😁

• Ree boi LV.19 I Love Food May 27, 2020, 11:54 PM

tbh I gotta get that grooky,I hate Drowzee bcuz it's ugly

• Emil the gamer LV.8 Pokémon Master May 28, 2020, 12:03 AM

fav mythical: Zeraora and fav UB: buzzwole
    Fav pokemon: think its scizor

• Oompaloompa LV.18 Sage May 28, 2020, 12:04 AM

blacephon is my fav ultra beast because he looks like ice cream

• Oompaloompa LV.18 Sage May 28, 2020, 12:05 AM

my favorite game is x and y

• Oompaloompa LV.18 Sage May 28, 2020, 12:04 AM

my favorite legendary is kyogre

• Oompaloompa LV.18 Sage May 28, 2020, 12:05 AM

least favorite is jigglypuff

• Ants237 LV.19 GG May 28, 2020, 12:10 AM

I love guzzlord, because he’s chunky. Also because it the first ultra beast I heard of. Solgaleo is my fave legend/mythical because it is very majestic, and J love the typing. Pokémon sword is my favorite, because it’s my first, and I hate purrugly with passion

Home