WonderFae WonderFae LV.11 Dream Chaser
May 27, 2020, 08:44 PM 30 read

ART CONTEST UPDATE!

So I am happily delighted that over 107 people have already read the contest post and we have several entrants!!! All who have thought about entering, you still have till Friday at 8 pm Eastern Standard time !! Please make sure to follow me and like the contest post so everyone on the pokemon moot community will have the chance to enter this contest. Remember the 3 art submissions that have the most likes under the contest post will win massive prizes!!! Heres the contest post link : https://moot.us/lounges/4/boards/12/posts/3628535/calling-all-artists-first-summer-art-contest-pok

Pokemon: General - ART CONTEST UPDATE! image 2

Comment 2

• MeltanMaster LV.22 Rare Candy May 28, 2020, 11:07 AM

What happens if there is a tie, do you pick a winner from the tied comments I’m assuming

• WonderFae LV.11 Dream Chaser May 29, 2020, 06:00 AM

If there's a tie, I will only then post the pictures in Shadonai's Shadow Den, (discord) in the art section for a second set of people to vote on the art. I seriously recommend you referring your peeps to come to the contest post to vote for your picture so we can avoid that extra step. I will also be promoting the contest as well over the weekend, as voting will be open until 12 am EST. Winners will be announced on Monday along with the next theme!

Home