Shadonai (Crobat's) LV.21 Dream Chaser
May 14, 2020, 06:25 AM 53 read

I HAVE RETURNED! (Info on two previous giveaways, and two more massive giveaways!)

Okay guys strap in because this is a bit of a doozy read for a second haha. So I'M BACK! Thank you for your support and patience guys, had a hard time for a bit but I'm better than ever and ready to give more stuff out to this amazing community! 🎉 🎉 🎉 There is a huge giveaway going on in my DISCORD SERVER RIGHT NOW! Check the pics below to see what all is there and there is a link below to join so you can be part of our awesome community and possibly win! 😎 Tomorrow I will be posting a new HUGE giveaway to celebrate coming back and feeling good again! I'm sure we can all use a pick me up, right? 😁 Now about the last two Giveaways from before I went on my break. (the 4/20 Giveaway and the full box giveaway) I will be drawing the winners TOMMOROW and posting them here. Thank you for everyone who entered for your patience. I know it's been a bit and I'm sorry. 🙏 So all in all that's like four entire boxes of Pokémon for this entire community to enjoy. As always thanks for your support and for sticking by me. I hope everyone is doing well! ❤️ Discord Server: https://discord.gg/sXGyYwB

Pokemon: General - I HAVE RETURNED! (Info on two previous giveaways, and two more massive giveaways!) image 3
Pokemon: General - I HAVE RETURNED! (Info on two previous giveaways, and two more massive giveaways!) image 4
Pokemon: General - I HAVE RETURNED! (Info on two previous giveaways, and two more massive giveaways!) image 5
Pokemon: General - I HAVE RETURNED! (Info on two previous giveaways, and two more massive giveaways!) image 6
Pokemon: General - I HAVE RETURNED! (Info on two previous giveaways, and two more massive giveaways!) image 7
Pokemon: General - I HAVE RETURNED! (Info on two previous giveaways, and two more massive giveaways!) image 8

Comment 1

• L_orange LV.5 Titan May 14, 2020, 06:28 AM

Aye! Just saw everything pretty dope! Thanks for the opportunities :)

Home