Tensei24 Tensei24 LV.12 Elite Four
Mar 20, 2020, 05:53 AM 68 read

Top 10 Fanmade Gigantamax Pokemon I Wish Were Real

Just before we get started the artwork isn't mine. Also, comment which one was your favorite. 10. Togekiss

Pokemon: General - Top 10 Fanmade Gigantamax Pokemon I Wish Were Real image 2

This Togekiss is one of many fan-made Gigantamax forms created by Trainerlouie. What I love about this Togekiss design is that it both looks cute and sinister at the same time. It is known as the "Jubilee" Pokémon, which can also mean a celebration. That is why the confetti marks around it and the kite-like tail is a great design choice. It looks kind of like a massive float you could see in a parade. However, this Togekiss also looks quite serious. It is ready to fight. If you see something that size flying towards you, it would be terrifying! It looks like a massive airplane. 9. Chandelure

Pokemon: General - Top 10 Fanmade Gigantamax Pokemon I Wish Were Real image 4

This Fire and Ghost-type Pokemon is a fan favorite due to its already cool design. It is pretty Gothic! The only thing that can make it even more popular is a Gigantamax form. Toripng is the creative artist behind this design. It is not so different from its original form, but they made it epic. It has jewels added to it like it belongs in an even fancier haunted mansion. It also has many more arms. 8. Sinistea

Pokemon: General - Top 10 Fanmade Gigantamax Pokemon I Wish Were Real image 6

Sinistea is among one of the favorite new design of Pokemon Sword and Shield. After all, both ghosts and tea have quite the aesthetic calling. So, why not give it a Gigantamax form? JWNutz made this design. In this massive form, it is not just a teapot, but an entire tea set! The artist even gave it its own special move: G-Steep (like how you steep tea?). The move heals itself and allies. 7. Gardevoir

Pokemon: General - Top 10 Fanmade Gigantamax Pokemon I Wish Were Real image 8

The artist quite fittingly based this design on knights and valkyries. This Gardevoir would be perfect for Sword and Shield since she has an actual sword and shield as weapons. The artist, locomotive111, explained why its Gardevoir who gets this design instead of Gallade, with some interesting flavor text to go with this form. They wrote, "Gardevoir pulls the horn out of its chest cavity and uses it as a sword and shield to defend its trainer; it is speculated that this is some remnant of from before Gardevoir and Gallade diverged in evolution, re-awakened with the energy released from Gigantamaxing." 6. Vespiquen

Pokemon: General - Top 10 Fanmade Gigantamax Pokemon I Wish Were Real image 10

This is another design by locomotive111. We loved their ideas, so they are featured in this list more than once. The artist based this Gigantamax on UFOs. Vespiquen can now house thousands of little Combees. So, it is a bit of nightmare fuel if you are scared of bees. According to the artist though, the Vespigquen is quite strong on her own and her stinger can break through concrete. 5. Milotic

Pokemon: General - Top 10 Fanmade Gigantamax Pokemon I Wish Were Real image 12

Milotic is already known to be one of the most beautiful and graceful pokémon out there, so it already has a lot to live up to design-wise. This artist totally lived up to the challenge though. The whole idea behind its scales shedding as it Gigantamax's is clever and manages to look gorgeous. We also love the glowing eyes and how much the body elongates. The artist is Austinfern0, and he has done more than one fan-made Gigantamax form. However, his Miltoic is definitely our favorite. 4. Wailord

Pokemon: General - Top 10 Fanmade Gigantamax Pokemon I Wish Were Real image 14

The largest Pokémon of them all gets little justice for its size. If you have fought a Wailord in Sword and Shield, then you may have noticed that the design ignores it's size. Well, we hope that this won't always be the case. If given a Gigantamax form, Wailord would need to be incredibly huge! It needs to feel crowded when you fight this thing. The artist, locomotive111, seemed to have a similar idea with this fan art. They wrote that a single splash of this Wailord can create tidal waves. 3. Dugtrio

Pokemon: General - Top 10 Fanmade Gigantamax Pokemon I Wish Were Real image 16

Dugtrio has existed since generation one but is still a Pokémon full of secrets. What does the rest of its body look like? Why can it learn claw moves? Well, this artist decided to come up with their own answers to some of those questions. The artist, TipsyRa1d3n, writes that its Gigantamax form makes Dugrio the size of mountains. They use their claws to dig through the earth to move around, but that does cause earthquakes. The artist also gave Dugtrio its own G-Move, G-Max Tremor, which causes aftershocks for three turns and affects everyone in the field. 2. Gourgeist

Pokemon: General - Top 10 Fanmade Gigantamax Pokemon I Wish Were Real image 18

What we love most about this design is that the artist made the Gourgeist resemble a cauldron. That is genius and fits into the fact that it already had a Halloween-inspired look and is a Ghost-Type. According to the artist, it is a cauldron that eats the souls of children. How dark! The artist, Treven-Art, is no stranger to Pokémon fan art. He also gave Gourgeist its own G-Move called G-Max Trick. It's a pretty clever move, too, as it both damages the opponent while also making it Ghost-Type. That'll make the future Ghost-Type moves super-effective! 1. Dhelmise

Pokemon: General - Top 10 Fanmade Gigantamax Pokemon I Wish Were Real image 20

Lastly, we have another design by locomotive111, and its a popular one! Dhelmise is a Grass and Ghost-Type that resembles an anchor. So, a lot of artists actually have the idea that its Gigantamax form would be an entire sunken ship. How cool would that be? The artist wrote that its G-Max move would be called the G-Max Dutchman. It would damage all foes, make them sleep for three turns, and make it so they cannot switch out.

Comment 18

• ShaggyShambler69 LV.20 S Mar 20, 2020, 05:54 AM

I agree with chandelure

• Tensei24 LV.12 Elite Four Mar 20, 2020, 05:55 AM

What about it?

• ShaggyShambler69 LV.20 S Mar 20, 2020, 05:55 AM

chandelure getting a gmax form it's a unova pokémon after all

• Tensei24 LV.12 Elite Four Mar 20, 2020, 05:56 AM

True.

• ShaggyShambler69 LV.20 S Mar 20, 2020, 05:57 AM

yeah

• Justyno94 LV.22 Pokémon Master Mar 20, 2020, 06:02 AM

😍😍😍😍

• Sandstraw LV.15 Pokémon Master Mar 20, 2020, 07:07 AM

Dude these are so freaking cool!!!

• Tensei24 LV.12 Elite Four Mar 20, 2020, 07:12 AM

I know, right?

• Tensei24 LV.12 Elite Four Mar 20, 2020, 07:13 AM

Which one was your favorite?

• Sandstraw LV.15 Pokémon Master Mar 20, 2020, 11:58 AM

The dhelmise is far too clean to ignore 😤

• Tensei24 LV.12 Elite Four Mar 20, 2020, 09:13 PM

True. Dhelmise was my favorite as well.

• Captain Ravioli LV.9 Elite Four Mar 20, 2020, 10:34 AM

I love the number 1 slot, but, it should be Greninja

• LucarioBlack LV.8 Nomad Mar 21, 2020, 03:22 AM

Gardevoir looks sick, they all do

• Ryachan LV.3 Fearless Mar 21, 2020, 03:33 AM

Milotic GMax kinda takes inspiration from Centiscorch so I dun really like it too much

• Tensei24 LV.12 Elite Four Mar 21, 2020, 04:08 AM

You're right. It does look like it was inspired by Centiskorch.

• PokeMinister64 LV.8 Team Rocket Mar 21, 2020, 09:12 AM

I don’t really like dugtrio’s

• PokeMinister64 LV.8 Team Rocket Mar 21, 2020, 09:12 AM

It’s too pointy

• Tensei24 LV.12 Elite Four Mar 21, 2020, 10:21 AM

Yeah. Welp, it's what they designed. Not me.

Home