Brinabear Brinabear LV.22 Rare Candy
Dec 21, 2019, 03:06 AM 305 read

TIMES UP!! thank you so much for participating!! ♡

Hello!! First of all I want to say thank you to everyone who followed, liked and participated in my free pokémon art raffle! There were over 20 entries!! That's way more than I thought I'd get! So while doing this competition, I had a little scare because I lost my stylus for my laptop and that's the only way I had to actually do the art for this event. Unfortunately, I have yet to find it. However, I had recently been looking into upgrading my art equipment and had the funds to upgrade to a Wacom Intuos Pro!! Now, it's a huge learning curve going from on-screen drawing to table drawing, but I really tried my best!! Also I decided to do them all full body rather than different proportions! With all that said, I would like to go ahead and announce the winners ..... There were so many good ones and I really wish I could do art for all of you, but the three winners are ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 1. Serene Jackson ( @sereneej ) > Oshawott 2. Kan7o ( @kan7o ) > MissingNo. 3. Brenden ( @NeverClutch ) > Gengar ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ CONGRATULATIONS!!! 🎉🎊 Down bellow are the artworks I've drown of each trainer and their favorite pokemon! I'm not a professional artist and I really appreciate everyone's blind trust in me as an artist and participating anyways, but I hope you guys like them! Thank you, once again ♡ I will do more events like this in the future!! Let me know what I should do next! Happy holidays ♡

Pokemon: General - TIMES UP!! thank you so much for participating!! ♡ image 2
Pokemon: General - TIMES UP!! thank you so much for participating!! ♡ image 3
Pokemon: General - TIMES UP!! thank you so much for participating!! ♡ image 4

Comment 0

Home