Brinabear LV.25 Rare Candy
Dec 12, 2019, 03:19 PM 717 read

<<< CLOSED >>> Read below if you want a chance to win a free pokemon related art comission!

Do you like art? Do you like pokemon? Would you like a digital drawing of an animated version of you and your favorite pokemon? Well, to celebrate completing the game, Holliday sprit and getting more aware with the new gen pokemon, I want to host a free art commission raffle!!♡♡ How to participate: 1. Follow my account ♡ 2. Like this post! 3. Comment your favorite pokemon and why it's your favorite! 4. That's it! That's literally all you need to do!♡ I will choose 3 winners based off of their explanation for why they chose that pokemon as their favorite!! PRIZES 1st place Full body picture of you and your favorite pokemon! 2nd place Thigh high picture of you and your favorite pokemon! 3rd place Chest up picture of you and your favorite pokemon! NOTE!!! THIS ART COMMISSION RAFFLE WILL END 12/20 at 5pm EST Winner will be announced sometime on 12/20 after 5pm and commissions will be delivered either later that night or the day after!! Good luck and happy holidays ♡♡♡ #art #artcommission #freeart #pokemon #free

Pokemon: General - <<< CLOSED >>> Read below if you want a chance to win a free pokemon related art comission! image 2

Comment 29

• Brenden LV.5 Champion Dec 12, 2019, 03:23 PM

I've always loved Gengar and the ghost pokemon from the beginning. Thought he was the coolest, loved his attitude, overall just and still is one if the greatest Ghost types ever. Even got a tattoo of him on my arm! Used to watch every episode with my dad amd Gengar, Haunter, and Ghastly always stuck out to me.

• Oreosstuff LV.20 Big Chungus Dec 12, 2019, 03:27 PM

I like decidueye because it’s sums up my mood every day

• Kan7o LV.19 Rare Candy Dec 12, 2019, 03:35 PM

My favorite has got to be.... Missingno.! From the generation 1 games Red/Blue! You couldn’t get it until you’ve practically beaten the game, and it would help you tremendously by duplicating the 6th item in your item menu. There was nothing crazy you had to do to encounter it either, just surf up and down on Cinnabar island. Masterballs, Rare Candy, Nuggets, whatever you’re needed you got it! It was just really cool Pokémon to have and show off to your friends! Good luck to everyone entering!

• Serene Jackson LV.19 Team Rocket Dec 12, 2019, 06:15 PM

Oshawott is my fav Pokemon, I have it as a tattoo on my left arm! Oshawott is my favorite because it’s the starter I chose in my first serious Pokemon game Black & White, and that game brought my and some of my family members so close together. On top of that, getting into the pokemon community changed my life for the better, and I still feel like I owe it to Black & White, and more specifically, Oshawott for showing me the way ❤️

• Sandstraw LV.15 Pokémon Master Dec 12, 2019, 03:57 PM

Mudkip has been my favorite since day one since he became my partner day one of Pokémon Emerald when I was eight. Good memories. ☺️

• Orlando Correa Jr. LV.3 Lurker Dec 15, 2019, 01:03 PM

Eevee because it can literally turn into what type of Pokémon it wants. It has the most variety. 😁

• DaPi LV.32 Happy 2020! Dec 18, 2019, 04:48 PM

Arceus, genesect, type: null?

• Brenden LV.5 Champion Dec 18, 2019, 09:38 PM

actually Sivally not type null ;)

• DaPi LV.32 Happy 2020! Dec 18, 2019, 11:10 PM

Actually they both can, but I used Type: Null because it’s the first stage

• Brenden LV.5 Champion Dec 19, 2019, 10:03 AM

oh :)

• Just Nathan LV.36 Dream Chaser Dec 18, 2019, 04:30 PM

That one Pokemon that stands out to me is Lucario... How Lucario acts in the anime and movie makes it a likable character for me... I like that it has the ability to sense the aura around him to make clear judgments and able to use the move aura sphere... Also, it rocks my favorite color Blue... If there's any Pokemon that resembles hard work and dedication, Lucario has to be the one for me...

• DaPi LV.32 Happy 2020! Dec 18, 2019, 04:49 PM

I really like this idea. Ima give you a shout out

• Brinabear LV.25 Rare Candy Dec 18, 2019, 04:50 PM

thank you!! I really appreciate it :)

• DaPi LV.32 Happy 2020! Dec 18, 2019, 11:18 PM

you deserve it

• EpicKilla07^^ LV.27 Epic Dec 18, 2019, 11:26 PM

My favorite pokemon is Grookey, why because I am Groot. #IamGroot #GrookeyGang #IamGrookey

• trutitan1 LV.1 Mootie Dec 12, 2019, 07:01 PM

I have been playing pokemon since Fire Red and Leaf Green and pikachu has been my favorite. I even had the Pikachu gameboy color.

• Cutie.Megumin LV.3 Lurker Dec 14, 2019, 11:38 AM

my favorite Pokemon is evee it was my very first Pokemon card and has been my favorite for a very long time (my fav evolution is leafeon)

• Pog champ LV.5 Lurker Dec 15, 2019, 12:26 AM

I’m not entering but good luck to everyone!

• Euphoenix LV.2 Lurker Dec 16, 2019, 02:06 PM

I grew up on the sinnoh region, and Empoleon was the first pokemon I ever saw that I liked, and it kinda just stuck. Emperor penguins are my favorite animals so it only naturally fits!

• Usherfail LV.10 Clearly Hacking Dec 18, 2019, 04:33 PM

ivysaur because it saved me in my pokemon fire red run

• MasterKarp97 LV.4 Beast Dec 18, 2019, 05:21 PM

My fav is magikarp and it has been for 24 years

Home