Treasure Master Treasure Master Admin
Nov 20, 2019, 06:36 AM 3,081 read

The Treasure Master is the VERY BEST!

EDIT: AHOY, MOOTIES! THERE WAS A BUG THAT LABELLED THE WRONG 'CORRECT ANSWER.' THE CORRECT ANSWER IS 15! THOSE OF YOU WHO CORRECTLY GUESSED 15 WILL BE RECEIVING YOUR PRIZE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!   See all the PokeBalls here!  

Everybody knows I am the greatest pirate of all time but my ambitions go beyond the salty seas! The legacies of figures like Alexander the Great, Albert Einstein, and Aristotle will all pale in comparison to my accomplishments.   This brings me to your task.   New Pokemon cover the land and trainers are rushing to become the best. Screw them. I didn't tame a Lapras, slay a Gyrados, or eat a Magikarp for someone else to take my glory. Only I can be the best.   To be the best, I need to catch them all; to catch them all, I need PokeBalls! Plunder this town for all the PokeBalls you can find and bring them to me. Those who are able to collect ALL of the PokeBalls will be handsomely rewarded for helping me on my journey.   (Note: the hat does not count)  

Poll Closed 401 Voted

How many PokeBalls are in the town?

• 9 29
  • 10 18
  • 11 40
  • 12 61
  • 13 79
  • 14 73
  • 15 64
  • 16 21
  • 17 4
  • 18 12

REMEMBER: People who HELP others may receive extra rewards, but those who BLATANTLY state possible answers will be SLEEPING WITH THE FISHES!   I will only be in port for 24 hours. Don't miss this opportunity to join my crew! Be sure to FOLLOW me to be notified the next time I come to Moot!   Wondering what this is all about? Check out the Treasure Hunt explained post here:

Comment 0

Home