JamesWiggs LV.27 Mod
Nov 7, 2019, 01:24 PM 121 read

So, the results are in. Weekly(ish) Pokemon go posts!

The results from my last post. (Thanks for reminding me to shower, guys and gals!) #CatchOfTheWeek #PokemonGo

Pokemon: General - So, the results are in. Weekly(ish) Pokemon go posts! image 2

Since these will be weekly(ish) they will be a tad bit longer. Let's start with my horrible egg hatches (not horrible but I got the same Pokemon 3 times in a row)!

Pokemon: General - So, the results are in. Weekly(ish) Pokemon go posts! image 4
Pokemon: General - So, the results are in. Weekly(ish) Pokemon go posts! image 5
Pokemon: General - So, the results are in. Weekly(ish) Pokemon go posts! image 6

My partner hatched a Aerodactyl, and I'm salty about it, but I did find this in the wild, so I'm pretty happy.

Pokemon: General - So, the results are in. Weekly(ish) Pokemon go posts! image 8

I got this Pokemon, I never seen this untill I caught it!

Pokemon: General - So, the results are in. Weekly(ish) Pokemon go posts! image 10

After TONs of pikachus, for Halloween, I caught a 3 star! (After over 25 Halloween Pikachu catches.)

Pokemon: General - So, the results are in. Weekly(ish) Pokemon go posts! image 12

Now, a picture of my alohlan Pokemon (the Persian was a Meowth, but I evolved it since a friend showed me what it looks like, a big doofy cat.) Also, I hatched a igglybuff finally, and noticed the difference in the geodudes. I thought they edited the look, lol! Well, here's these....

Pokemon: General - So, the results are in. Weekly(ish) Pokemon go posts! image 14
Pokemon: General - So, the results are in. Weekly(ish) Pokemon go posts! image 15

Thanks for the support on my Pokemon go posts, I really want to get this lounge a bit more active. Thanks to anyone whom voted on my poll, you all rock! Also, if anyone wants to add me, don't be afraid to ask! I'm really excited to be back into this Game and acruqlly be able to fully play it! Anyway, thanks everyone, again. Trigger warning: Cringy YouTube saying coming up. "smash that like button, hit follow, and comment on my posts for more of this content! "

Comment 1

• gumby2383 LV.24 Killer Main Nov 7, 2019, 08:32 PM

I didn't even know there were Halloween Pikachu's in the game

Home