Hundred Soul CM LV.16 GameManager
Dec 9, 2020, 03:15 PM 206 read

2020-12-09 Patch notes

notice

0.37.0       [Event] ■ Refreshing Summer Vacation Special Battles – Event Battles   - Nazriel, Lalika and Karen   ■ Daily Rewards of Battlefield 7   - Event Period : 2020.12.09 (Wed) Post Maintenance ~ 2020.12.22 (Tue) (14 days)   - During the Event perios, saviors could collect Battle Keys *120, Gold *100,000 and Sandglass of Prosperity *10 from mail inbox every 5:00 AM.   ■ [Herse Coin] can be obtained from Campaign, Conquest, and Special Battle.   - Please refer to [Great Ice Wall Exploration] of the [Event] menu in-game for further details   ■ [Herse Coin] Exchange event has been added.   - Please refer to [Exchange Herse Commenorative Coins for Gifts] of the [Event] menu in-game for further details   ■ Pandora’s Workshop – Creation Rates Increase   - Event Period : 2020.12.09 (Wed) Post Maintenance ~ 2020.12.14 (Mon) 05:00 (5 days)   - While the creation rate increase is taking place, the message [HOT TIME] will be displayed over Pandora’s Workshop’s icon.   - Creation rates will be increased for Legendary and Rare graded equipment   ■ Essence of Creation discount (30%)   - Event Period : 2020.12.09 (Wed) Post Maintenance ~ 2020.12.14 (Mon) 05:00 (5 days)   - Throughout the event period, Essence of Creations will be purchasable with a 30% discount (maximum 10 times per day)   ■ Mine Boost Hot Time - Pandora ingredient yield from using Mine Boosters will be increased by 50%)   - Event Period : 2020.12.09 (Wed) Post Maintenance ~ 2020.12.14 (Mon) 05:00 (5 days)   - While the Mine Boost Hot Time is in effect, the message [HOT TIME] will be displayed over the Battle icon in blue.   - Note : The Hot Time does not affect the yield rate of base mine productions with or without the Booster activated   - Example : When using a booster for a mine with base production of 30, 30 (base) + 30 (booster) + 15 (booster hot time) = 75 will be yielded   ■ Pandora’s Workshop – Immediate Completion discount   - Event Period : 2020.12.09 (Wed) Post Maintenance ~ 2020.12.14 (Mon) 05:00 (5 days)   - The price of emeralds when completing a Clock of Creation immediately will be discounted by 75%   - Ex) Creations that would originally require 480 Emeralds will be discounted to 120       [Game Contents]   ■ A new area, Battlefield 7 - Ice Wall of Dawn has been added, Maximum level has been increased to 70   ■ All equipments have been expanded upon with medals and collection missions for achieving T6.   ■ All equipment has been expanded upon with medals and collection missions for achieving T6 & Main Weapon Medal effects expand to 4th phase.   ■ Companion Collections Missions for Battlefield 7 Ice Wall of Dawn has been added.   ■ Companion Collections of Padu has been added.   ■ Monster Collections for Battlefield 7. Ice Wall of Dawn has been added.   ■ Multi Force Battle Boss for Battlefield 7 Ice Wall of Dawn has been added. ( Broo Cold Mage, Minotaur)   ■ New missions of obtain / consume Emeralds has been added.   ■ The costume system has become available, you can go the costume system via the button "Skin" from the main lobby screen.   - To collect the skins to gain the Collection effects.   ■ The Pandora's Mine of Battlefield 5, 6, 7 have been added   - To access Pandora's mine after clearing its Battlefield       [New Products]   ■ Skins Packages for Refreshing Summer Vacation has been added.   - For the Savior, Nazriel, Lalika and Karen   ■ Level-up Package Lv.65 and Level-up Package Lv.70 has been added.   ■ New Companion Padu Package of Special Offer has been added.   ■ Battlefield 7 Special Support has been added.   ■ Pandora Super Special Support Package sales   - The Pandora Super Special Support Package will be purchasable throughout its sales period. (once per account)       [Improvements]   [SEA]   ■ The lobby screen has been replaced for the Refreshing Summer Vacations       [Known Issue]   ■ Due to market exchange rate difference , the prices of some products which are not sync would be adjust for the sake of consistency.       [Event Disclaimer]   ■ Schedules are executed in UTC-8 for the America Server, UTC+1 for the Europe Server and UTC+7 for the Sea Server .   ■ When possessing more than 9,999 for a Pandora Workshop Material, additional materials will be lost.   Example ) When a player receives 300 Sulfur while possessing 9,800, Sulfur will max out at 9,999 (only 199 provided, 101 will be lost)

Comment 0

Home