All food recipes list and the locations
There are total 40 food recipes in Genshin.
I'm gonna share where to get all the recipes except Golden Crab.
I've never seen anyone who got Golden Crab recipe. Probably it's not released yet.
Also, the way to get Stir-Fried Filet is not exactly known. I got it from the chest in Liyue flying TA challenge (probably), but not sure. One of my friends said he got the recipe by the chest in Yaoguang Shoal. I think it randomly dropped from the chests in Liyue.
1. Good Hunter, Mondstadt
- Tea Break Pancake, Flaming Red Bolognese, Cream Stew, Calla Lily Seafood Soup (Required Adventurer Rank 30), Sauteed Matsutake (Required Adventurer Rank 35), Pile 'Em Up (Required Adventurer Rank 40)
2. Wanmin Restaurant, Liyue Harbor
- Grilled Tiger Fish, Jueyun Chili Chicken, Crystal Shrimp, Black-Back Perch Stew (Required Adventurer Rank 30), Squirrel Fish (Required Adventurer Rank 35), Come and Get It (Required Adventurer Rank 40)
3. Ms. Bai, Qingce Village
- Noodles with Mountain Delicacies, Qingce Stir Fry
4. Herbalist Gui, Liyue Harbor
- Lotus Seed and Bird Egg Soup
5. Vind, Stormbearer Point
- Barbatos Ratatouille
- Received by talking.
6. Hilichurl camp, Stormterror's Lair
- Mushroom Pizza
- The recipe is on the top of the small camp. There is a Hilichurl archer here. I'm not sure if the recipe only spawns here or it has other spots. Check the Hilichurl camp around in this area.
7. Qingyun Peak
- Adeptus' Temptation
- You need to solve the riddle of the headstone here first. If you solved it, the wind field appears. Use the wind field and go to the top of the floating island. You'll find a chest and it will drop the recipe.
8. Near Sea of Clouds Statue of The Seven
- Zhongyuan Chop Suey
- Clear the side quest from Mr. Zhu
9. Wangshu Inn
- Almond Tofu
- Search all spots in Wangshu Inn's kitchen.
10. Explore: Fallen Fortress, Eagle's Gate
- Cold Cut Platter
11. Trial: Scorching Fire and Raging Lightning, Temple of the Wolf
- Mondstadt Hash Brown
12. Acquired by other ways
- Mora Meat, Matsutake Meat Roll, Jewelry Soup: Complete Archon Quest in Liyue
- Northern Smoked Chicken, Jade Parcels: Complete Xiangling cooking contest quest in Mondstadt
- Crab, Ham & Veggie Bake: Complete food delivery Daily Commissions (spawns randomly)
- Sticky Honey Roast: Complete Jean's Story Quest
- Stir-Fried Filet: Not exactly known, but I received it from the chest by clear the flying TA challenge in Liyue.
- Golden Crab: Not available yet
13. Basic Foods
- Chicken-Mushroom Skewer, Teyvat Fried Egg, Fried Raddish Balls, Satisfying Salad, Sweet Madame, Mondstadt Grilled Fish, Radish Veggie Soup
Me, I still did not get Crab, Ham & Veggie Bake... Good luck everyone!
What is the best use for primogems? Should I save them and use them on 10 pulls or is there something else I should save them for?
This took about 30 minutes to complete but kinda worth it.You can get about 3 luxurious chests,4 precious chests,and 3maxed out chests,most of the chests contain berserker artifacts.location is upper bottom left corner of liyue.happy adventuring!
[AR31] Continuing the story quests | Genshin Impact
You should watch ;) .... jkjk......
Find me on twitch 😘
Link in my bio
Will be up all night playing with anyone
MiHoYo = The next Zoom in the game industry??
It's quite a surprise to me that a previously unknown Chinese game company has grown this big within a month after Genshin came out!
Many people around the globe including Westerners are trying to buy miHoYo's stock.
I really wonder what will happen next. What is the secret recipe of these super rapidly growing companies??
Any ideas and insights?
Do you guys know what this game is?
This is the game that came out from MiHoYo before Genshin Impact. I'm not 100% sure what its English name is (probably Collapse 3D??).
Had anyone played this game before? What are your thoughts on the difference between this one and Genshin Impact?
Throwback to when I was actually Lucky 😔 (First 10 Rolls)
FOLLOWER GOAL 50 !
FOLLOWER GOAL 50 ! ~ please take your time to go follow my twitch ! https://www.twitch.tv/riotplayyzz
I downloaded Genshin Impact today and played it for 5 hours while streaming and the game isn't bad at all ! graphics on point 100% !
I got keqing on my first roll!!
On my pc account i did my first roll and got keqing (it was on beginner's wish) it was the roll 10 times since you can as soon as you unlock wish
How do I get the challenge for completing the elemental energy challenge in my own world level I've done it like 10 times and I have gotten the rewards
If you’re not already aware, 1.1 Update for Genshin Impact comes out November 11th :)
don’t forget :) new characters and events!
All ★3 or higher food recipes, ingredients, effects
- Ham x4, Crab x3, Shrimp Meat x3, Matsutake x3
- Increases all party members' ATK by 260~372 and CRIT Rate by 8~12% for 300s.
- Lotus Head x3, Jueyun Chili x2, Cabbage x2, Ham x1
- Increases all party members' ATK by 224~320 and CRIT Rate by 6~10% for 300s.
- Recipes not found. I think it's not available yet.
- Increases all party members' DEF by 261 and healing effects by 8% for 300s.
Black-Back Perch Stew
- Fish x3, Jueyun Chili x1, Salt x1, Violetgrass x1
- Restores 26~30% of Max HP to all party members and regenerates 450~790 HP every 5s for 30s
- When you cook this food with Xiangling, it has the possibility to become a special food.
Calla Lily Seafood Soup
- Crab x4, Calla Lily x1, Mint x2
- Increases all party members' DEF by 165~235 for 300s.
- Carrot x4, Potato x4, Onion x4
- Decreases all party member's gliding and sprinting Stamina consumption by 15~25% for 900s.
- When you cook this food with Venti, it has the possibility to become a special food.
- Mushroom x4, Flour x3, Cabbage x2, Cheese x1
- Restores 26~30% of Max HP to all party members and regenerates 450~790 HP every 5s for 30s.
- When you cook this food with Jean, it has the possibility to become a special food.
Mondstadt Hash Brown
- Pinecone x2, Potato x1, Jam x1
- Restores 30~34% of Max HP and an additional 600~1,900 HP.
- When you cook this food with Razor, it has the possibility to become a special food.
Sticky Honey Roast
- Raw Meat x3, Carrot x2, Sugar x2
- Decreases all party member's climbing and sprinting Stamina consumption by 15~25% for 900s.
Qingce Stir Fry
- Mushroom x3, Lotus Head x2, Jueyun Chili x1, Cabbage x1
- Increases all party members' ATK by 160~228 for 300s.
Crab, Ham & Veggie Bake
- Crab Roe x1, Ham x1, Cream x1, Cabbage x1
- Revives the selected character. Restores 900~1,500 HP.
Cold Cut Platter
- Ham x1, Bacon x1, Sausage x1, Mint x1
- Increases all party members' Physical DMG by 20~40% for 300s.
- When you cook this food with Fischl, it has the possibility to become a special food.
Zhongyuan Chop Suey
- Raw Meat x3, Fish x3, Flour x3, Salt x2
- Decreases all party members' climbing and sprinting Stamina consumption by 15~25% for 900s.
- Fish x4, Tomato x2, Flour x2, Sugar x1
- Restores 30~34% of Max HP and an additional 600~1900 HP.
- Matsutake x3, Flour x3, Pinecone x2, Butter x2
- Increases all party members' ATK by 160~228 for 300s.
Pile 'Em Up
- Raw Meat x3, Potato x3, Small Lamp Grass x1, Cheese x1
- Increases all party members' CRIT Rate by 10-20% for 300s.
- When you cook this food with Diluc, it has the possibility to become a special food.
Some questions that only Pros may know
Does anyone know the villain's name in the middle? Does the story let you defeat her and save your sibling? Is he/she a sibling in the first place?
Sorry to pour out such a slew of questions at once. I'm just really curious as a newbie player.
Chi of Guyun
I need help with the search the vault part of quest. Anyone have tips or possibly join and help me. my UID is 602057178
I am Rank 33 and f2p, this is my first 5 🌟 and its a weapon.. I don't even use a spear character?
Now that I've installed this on my pc, I'm starting it again
Since I have it on my phone.
Such a nice looking game. Almost as visually pleasing as Forza Horizon 3 and 4.
Good evening adventurers!!
What do you all think of this scenery I picked out for the 5 star character venti? Part 1
How to kill Whopperflower instantly
This boss teleports next to you often.
However, they cannot swim.
If you're swimming in the deep water, they teleport and die. Try this when you're lazy to fight.
This game sooooooo good like ever since a played this I bin a addicted 10 Out of 10 recommend
Some people have been asking me locations about for three common mat
1- yellow (Whopper flower nectar)
2- blue (bone shard)
3- purple ( grass pollen & hunter knife)
4- red (meat)
I really hope this will help and i am sorry for the shitty quality. Unfortunately I don't have the best use of it.
Elemental reaction summary & item build recommendation
The main combat system of Genshin is elemental.
However, in-game doesn't show that much detail about the system.
There are energy recharge, elemental mastery, elemental dmg % options, but what are they?
So let's make it easier.
There are 2 categories of elemental reaction.
Amplifying and Transforming.
Amplifying includes Vaporize (Fire - Water), Melt (Fire - Ice)
Transforming includes Swirl (Wind - Others), Overload (Fire - Electric), Electro-Charged (Water - Electric), Superconduct (Ice - Electric), Frozen (Water - Ice)
Check the Amplifying first.
Amplifying boosts your next attack damage.
For example, if you hit a water-affected enemy with Diluc's E, that E will cause Vaporize and its damage will be increased.
It makes E stronger, so ATK increase item options (which make E stronger) will be affected as well.
Then what about Elemental Mastery for Amplifying?
Elemental Mastery only affects Elemental Reaction damage, not the character's basic damage.
This option increases Amplifying elemental reaction, but only multiplies x1.
So in case of Diluc, we need to get ATK boost item options first.
One more thing for Amplifying is, inflicts elemental step is also important.
In case of Vaporize.
When you inflict Fire first and then inflict Water next, it will deal with x1.5 "Fire" damage.
When you inflict Water first and then inflict Fire next, it will deal with x2 "Water" damage.
Same in Melt.
When you inflict Fire first and then inflict Ice next, it will deal with x1.5 "Ice" damage.
When you inflict Ice first and then inflict Fire next, it will deal with x2 "Fire" damage.
Fire is always included to make Amplifying reaction and this is the reason that Fire characters will be your main DPS.
Then how about Transforming?
Unlike Amplifying, Transforming adds "Another" damage.
It could be confused, but the most important thing in Transforming is, that "Another" damage doesn't affect by the character's ATK stat.
Instead of that, Elemental Mastery's damage bonus multiplies x4.
This means if you only level up your characters and give them weapons with high Elemental Mastery and boost it with item set bonus, it can deal a lot of damage with elemental reaction damages. Even though their basic attack & skill damage gets shit.
As you see, most of Transforming reaction requires electric type (Overload, Electro-Charged, Superconduct). So electro characters could be your sub DPS.
The reason why electro characters cannot be your main DPS is, you need to get Elemental Mastery to increase Transforming damage, but it won't increase your basic damage and skill damage.
But if you get ATK stat, you cannot get Elemental Mastery so Transforming damage will not get increased.
Additional, Overload & Superconduct deals Fire & Ice damage, not Electric damage.
If you hit Fire or Ice monsters with Electric character, you'll see that the enemies are immune to Overload & Superconduct damage.
This is the reason that Electric characters, who are core for Transforming cannot be your main DPS.
So this is my result.
1. Fire characters are core for Amplifying reactions. ATK stat is more important for them and Elemental Mastery has low priority.
2. Electric characters are core for Transforming reactions. Characters' level & Elemental Mastery is more important than ATK.
Just a quick tip video
it's a test video on which method is the fastest way to move
I am kinda hungry right now
not my meme so source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Memepact/comments/j9sydt/emergency_delicacy/