gamer383620161 LV.2 Lurker
Jul 24, 2021, 05:28 AM 43 read

This is how I kind of look in real life you can say

FREE_BOARD

this is me I like big hoodies as you can see my parents are already cuz I wear it on the hot days but I like it is now it always hot but I still wear them I like I like cherry blossom trees I also like anime and gacha life they all seem cool my favorite color is red I am new to this game this is my first time actually playing the game first time posting something will not actually first time but like first time today posting something I post three things today and two comments I hope you all take good care of me and accept me into this game I hope you all like my clothes and stinks that I post I posted the video of kill your wife off of Hunter x Hunter my favorite anime character and my mha is actually bakugo and Todoroki a lot of people may like the meaning character of the story I like him too it's just that they're my two mean favorite I hope you always accept me take good care of me into this game and welcome me

MYIDOL_GLOBAL_COMUUNITY: FREE_BOARD - This is how I kind of look in real life you can say image 2

Comment 4

• gamer383620161 LV.2 Lurker Jul 24, 2021, 05:29 AM

sorry I made some mistakes on the information about me I'm very sorry

• gamer383620161 LV.2 Lurker Jul 24, 2021, 05:30 AM

okay I read it over and I made a lot. Like a lot of mistakes

• gamer383620161 LV.2 Lurker Jul 24, 2021, 05:33 AM

I have some information for you guys on something that is Japanese I like the game a lot it's called picrew.me it's a really good game I like to play it or not I haven't played it for a while now I am planning on play right now you can it's not on play start it's not it's all right on Google or if many of you have iPhone I have a iPhone that you do you know but yeah I can play this game you can just look at the pictures with crate recreate them it's a cool game I can tell you that

• gamer590889631 LV.2 Lurker Aug 8, 2021, 01:50 PM

tattoo?

Home