[Guide] Step. 8 TroopGame Guide
1. Troop Guide - Total troops are classified into 4 types of troops and 1 trap. - Traps are only used to defend the city. - Each type of troops has its own characteristics, and it is important to use it in the right place. 2. Troop Category Infantry : Can be trained at the Infantry Camp and can be recruited relatively inexpensively. 1) Pikeman : It has high critical hits and is strong against cavalry.
1) Pikeman : It has high critical hits and is strong against cavalry. 1-1) Troll Pikeman 1-2) Fearless Pikeman 1-3) Vengeance Pikeman 1-4) Hell Soldier 1-5) Soulreaving Barbarian
2) Guard : It has high HP and defense and is strong against archers. 2-1) Iron Guard 2-2) Dark Guard 2-3) Death Guard 2-4) Abyssal Guard 2-5) Void Guard 2. Archer : Can be trained at the Archer Camp and has a long range.
1) Crossbowman : It has high critical hits and gains bonus when defending the city. 1-1) Phantom Hunter 1-2) Chaos Hunter 1-3) Vengeance Hunter 1-4) Hell Hunter 1-5) Soulreaving Hunter
2) Bowman : It has high attack speed and is strong against Siege Engine. 2-1) Longbow Ranger 2-2) Dark Ranger 2-3) Death Ranger 2-4) Abyssal Ranger 2-5) Void Ranger 3. Cavalry : Can be trained at the Cavalry Camp and has fast mobility.
1) Horse Archer : It has a long-range attack, attacking the rear side first. 1-1) Nightmare Sentinel 1-2) Heavenly Sentinel 1-3) Vengeance Sentinel 1-4) Hell Sentinel 1-5) Soulreaving Sentinel
2) Lancer : It has a melee attack, and a charge skill. 2-1) Knight Guard 2-2) Dark Knight 2-3) Death Knight 2-4) Abyssal Knight 2-5) Void Knight 4. Siege Engine : It can be produced in the Factory and is specialized for siege warfare and convoy of resources.
1) Vehicle : It is specialized for convoy of resources. 1-1) Transport Vehicle
2) Trebuchet : It has a very long range and has a bonus on siege warfare. 2-1) War Trebuchet 2-2) Dark Trebuchet 2-3) Death Trebuchet 2-4) Abyssal Trebuchet 2-5) Void Trebuchet
3) Chariot : It is specialized in siege warfare and also gathering. 3-1) Ghost Chariot 3-2) Vengeance Chariot 3-3) Hell Chariot 3-4) Hubris Chariot 5. Trap : It can be produced at the Trap Workshop, used to defend the city. 1) Boulder : It is divided into 5 levels and suppresses Pikeman and Guard. 2) Fire Arrow : It is divided into 5 levels and suppresses Lancer and Horse Archer. 3) Rolling Log : It is divided into 5 levels and suppresses Bowman and Crossbowman.