GM Dark LV.6 GameManager
Nov 6, 2020, 01:03 PM 125 read

[Guide] Step. 5 World

Game Guide
Devil War: Game Guide - [Guide] Step. 5 World image 1
Devil War: Game Guide - [Guide] Step. 5 World image 2
Devil War: Game Guide - [Guide] Step. 5 World image 3

1. My Castle - Indicate your castle on the world map. - You can go back to your castle by pressing Search anywhere on the map. - You can check the Lord information by clicking My Castle. - You can appoint a hero on the City Wall. - You can use several buffs by pressing the city buff.  

Devil War: Game Guide - [Guide] Step. 5 World image 5

2. Monster - You can check various monsters all over the world map. - There are levels 1~30 monsters, and you can get rewards as you kill them.  

Devil War: Game Guide - [Guide] Step. 5 World image 7

3. Stronghold - It is a neutral force that is located all over the map. - There are levels 1~30 strongholds, and you can attack by advancing troops. - After victory, you can station at the base to obtain rewards.  

Devil War: Game Guide - [Guide] Step. 5 World image 9

4. Demon Orchard - It is food resource area located all over the map. - There are 1~8 levels, and higher resources are distributed toward the center of the map. - You can send troops to occupy the resource area, and you can also take the resource that other Lords are occupying.  

Devil War: Game Guide - [Guide] Step. 5 World image 11

5. Darkwood Forest - It is wood resource area located all over the map. - There are 1~8 levels, and higher resources are distributed toward the center of the map. - You can send troops to occupy the resource area, and you can also take the resource that other Lords are occupying.  

Devil War: Game Guide - [Guide] Step. 5 World image 13

6. Iron Mine - It is iron resource area located all over the map. - There are 1~8 levels, and higher resources are distributed toward the center of the map. - You can send troops to occupy the resource area, and you can also take the resource that other Lords are occupying.  

Devil War: Game Guide - [Guide] Step. 5 World image 15

7. Crystal Mine - It is crystal mine resource area located all over the map. - There are 1~8 levels, and higher resources are distributed toward the center of the map. - You can send troops to occupy the resource area, and you can also take the resource that other Lords are occupying.  

Devil War: Game Guide - [Guide] Step. 5 World image 17

8. Dragonstone Gathering - It is dragonstone resource area located all over the map. - You can dispatch troops to occupy. - Like other resource areas, you can also take resources that other Lords are occupying.  

Devil War: Game Guide - [Guide] Step. 5 World image 19

9. Ancient Ruins - Ancient Ruins rarely appear on the world map. - A large number of treasures are hidden in the Ruins and can be obtained through exploration. - Troops exploring Ancient Ruins can not be attacked.  

Devil War: Game Guide - [Guide] Step. 5 World image 21

10. Palace - Palace, located in the center of the map, opens at a certain period of time. - The Palace is surrounded by four towers, which will be a very important strategic point. - It opens every Saturday, 30 days after the server has opened. - An alliance that has gathered its members can occupy and take the throne.  

Devil War: Game Guide - [Guide] Step. 5 World image 23

Comment 0

Home