Is it just me who’s absolutely dogshit at being imposter orrrr..
I literally became the only imposter and took out the WHOLE lobby without them knowing (sneeky) 😎
Im so good at this lmfaoo
Picking Out the Bad Apple; Crewmate Archives
POV: You hop into a game, and it is the same screen you’ve seen of the entire crew multiple times in a row. Ugh, another crewmate game; time to live out the rest of the match in anxiety and panic. Your nerves are taught, and you are giddy at anyone who gets too near you. Yellow starts acting kind of sus, and you run to the emergency button before even thinking about the consequences. But wait, this isn’t how you win the game; you win by making logical conclusions based on evidence and vouching. Before you vote off Yellow for chasing you around the cafeteria, take a second to read into what you should be looking for when weeding out imposters.
As the game goes on, after you’ve done your duties as a crewmate by clearing your tasks, you should be looking to cross people off of your suspicion list. There are a few ways to go about this, and none of them are infallible, but a combination of these things will work more often than it doesn’t.
In every game, there are two tasks that everyone has in common at the top of the list. These are the baseline for a crewmate, whether it is keys or card-swipe, everyone will have them. Pay attention to anyone who doesn’t do these sorts of tasks and keep a further eye on where they go and who they’re with. This doesn’t mean an imposter can’t fake the task, but it is a good place to start.
The obvious strategy when looking for an imposter is looking to see if the task progress bar increases after someone moves away from a task. There is always the possibility that the imposter knows better and will only move when the progress bar moves, but the later into the game it gets, the harder it is to fake tasks that way. Some people are also careless, so don’t abandon this simple, yet effective strategy when looking for those pesky imposters.
When the voting time comes around, a common question is what tasks the person has done or is doing. Generally, imposters won’t be able to tell you what task they’ve done. So instead of asking what single task they were doing, ask them what their pathing was for the tasks they did. If you actually did the tasks, it is a lot easier to succinctly say where you just came from, whereas an imposter would have to make up a path that also passes scrutiny, which they generally will not be able to do under such short notice.
Other odd things to look out for:
1. When passing people in the hallway or otherwise, keep track of who you have and haven’t seen. This will come in handy when confirming or discrediting alibis during the voting phase and understanding who has and hasn’t seen a body if you stumble across one.
2. If you walk into a room and clear it, and then someone walks out of that same room, run for the report button.
By the same token, if someone enters a room, but doesn’t come out and is not in that room, smash that report button.
3. When there are visual tasks in play, it is a lot easier to clear people off of your suspicion list, so if you see someone do a visual task, go check others to see if they are clear if you have free time.
4. If you have completed all your tasks, stay on camera or admin to keep track of everyone else in your downtime.
5. When you suspect someone is trying to kill you, don’t make it easy for them. Position yourself in a place that is easily found, so you give them less time to maneuver. Loitering around in the hallway is a good example of this, or any high traffic area.
6. If someone distinctly accuses someone of doing something only an imposter can do, and the call turns out to be wrong, vote that person off. If someone says they saw someone kill another crewmate and you vote them off while they’re innocent, it is definitely the accuser who is guilty. No two ways about it. This is assuming that there are only these two people who witnessed a body. Adding more people to the mix can either complicate things or make it much clearer. These sort of hail Mary attempts by imposters to throw someone under the bus blatantly is entirely flawed, so take advantage of this flaw.
Hopefully, this covers some of the more painfully obvious exploits you can use when screening for imposters amongst your ranks. What is a telltale sign of an imposter for you? Let me know some of the other ways that imposters can give themselves away in the comments below.
Happy imposter hunting, and keep your clueless crewmates safe from the slaughter.
Can you people please stop posting discord servers
Yk it's really annoying when you scroll down and all you freaking see is discord servers if u want people to play with post a lfg it's that simple u don't have to spam people with your discord server I'm sure there's some really good posts memes /art that are not being noticed bc of this
Discord server for Among us
Hi, I have a discord server for among us. Here you will be able to meet new people to play among us with and be a part of the community. Add me on my discord for the link dfpww#9673
Among us mic play!
Anyone trynna play among us? I have a mic looking to play with people with mics!
I didn't have much time to edit it better than this
and it's not really funny it's more of a fact
Join if your big brain
Looking for players who are active. Building a community of players. Must have a mic, must be chill. We play Rocket League, cs, brawlhalla, among us, and anything else really.
Who tryna play among us mobile
MY LOBBIES NORTH AMERICA ENGLISH ONLY 1/2 imposters it doesn’t matter need to have discord and need to join to play need 10 players
What a loser
I was playing with one other imposter and he called a meeting and ratted both of us out losing us the game, I hope I never see him in game again.
Someone killed in front of me
Someone fucking killed in front of me and I saw and everyone voted me and I rage quit. They probably feel like such fucking idiots now I hope they feel bad
I bought this game without thinking, I don’t even have friends how the hell am I going to play?
How to Download Among Us APK on Android Latest version 2020?
Among us is a hot game, and I really want to experience and play it with my friends, but right now I don't know how to download among us, I've tried many ways but still can't install it, everyone has Can you help me please help me with what you know.
If you dont join ur gay. Jk but pls join
Pls join it hurts my head spamming invites
Among Us Discord
We are growing fast and have plenty of tools to help you have fun https://discord.gg/gxY6w57
I almost cry listening to this song because it true and facts
Watch "flora cash - You're Somebody Else (Official Video)" on YouTube
Among us group
Are there active groups on here? Me and my gf are thinking about trying to find people to play with, I'm curious to see how active LFGs for that are
Need friends to play with on among us😶😶😶😶
Add me on discord if you wanna play ( COOLtheCOOLCAT#1341 )
Survey on Among Us!
Hi! I'm a high school psychology student looking for random people to anonymously take part in my survey! If you wouldn't mind doing it, it's about Among Us the game and I would really appreciate your participation! Sorry to bother you and I hope you have a wonderful day! :) https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdpg-zVVlWKocPgUVRYCIfrhba7EmdmOz0zn-3GHvZKTUOn0w/viewform?usp=sf_link
Want to have 3000 IQ in among us .. click the link below
IF YOU WANT TO PLAY Among us JOIN THIS SEVER
Looking for some more to play among us!
We have 6 rn. It’s a discord group with people who play among us. Must have a mic! https://discord.gg/v8ws74w
Discord & Wants to play ?
Who wants to play AmongUs and also has to have a discord ! My discord server page is below so we can vibe and play
Looking for some for among us!
Looking for people to play rn. Got a discord must have a mic. https://discord.gg/v8ws74w
If anybody is looking for a gaming community, XGN is bringing in new people everyday with over 600 members on PS alone. We are one of the fastest growing gaming communities out there. We support over 10 of the most popular games including CoD, R6, Overwatch and even Minecraft.
- Must have a mic
- 16 years old or older
- Have at least 25 trophies on your PSN account
- Must be okay with using Discord
- Must not have been in a clan in the last 30 days
How to Join?
Its super easy to join XGN, just message a member and ask to join. Once messaged, they will invite you to a party and go over the basics and go over our training process which includes signing up to our forums, updating your PSN about me and going over some important information.
Perks of being an XGN member:
- Always have people to play with
- Casual and Competitive Opportunities
- Meet new people and new friends
- We are sponsored by companies such as Rogue Energy and Kontrol Freek so you would get a discount