Team Moot verified Admin
Nov 7, 2020, 03:38 AM 5,425 read

Week 3: Among Us Weekly Event! ๐Ÿšจ

Greetings, Imposters! For the 3rd weekly Among Us event we're mixing up the format. Instead of a caption contest we have a question for you! All you need to do to enter the event is comment on this post with your answer to the question. Then, you'll have a chance to be randomly selected to win one of the 5 $20 Amazon Gift Cards!

Among Us: Posts - Week 3: Among Us Weekly Event! ๐Ÿšจ  image 2

ย  In your opinion what's the BEST Task in Among Us? ย  HOW TO ENTER: - Comment on this post with the task you think is the BEST! - Include your reason why! ย  DURATION: - The event starts today and ends on November 11th. - Winners announced on November 12th! ย  PRIZES: - 5 winners will be randomly selected to win a $20 US Amazon Gift Card! - All participants will earn 100 Moot Coins! ย  Have fun and good luck! ๐Ÿ‘

Comment 778

• TFRhxvoc LV.5 Lurker Nov 7, 2020, 04:43 AM

the best task in among us is The astroids hands down don't @ me

• Neon775 LV.13 JUST SEND IT Nov 7, 2020, 04:50 AM

Medbay scanner is the best task because it's the best way to prove your innocence.

• Errorname404 LV.20 Game Critic Nov 7, 2020, 05:03 AM

the best task is being funny, because no one who plays among us can do it.

• Freefreegun LV.11 Sharpshooter Nov 7, 2020, 06:02 AM

Medbay, it proves your innocence

• Ordaniry_gamer LV.23 JUST SEND IT Nov 7, 2020, 06:10 AM

I think the best one is Clear Astroids its fun, easy, and pretty fast to complete. It's also a task that can prove your innocence since others can see something actually happening. Also you can do a certain amount and do the rest later without losing progress.

• Starz Lol LV.21 S Nov 7, 2020, 06:15 AM

Iโ€™d say garbage cause thatโ€™s faster than Medbay and can verify that you are a crew mate

• YTZense ฮจ LV.20 4x Champion! Nov 7, 2020, 08:08 AM

Wires because itโ€™s a test of skill reflexes and accuracy. And itโ€™s really satisfying when they line up horizontally.

• RainbowFan LV.9 JUST SEND IT Nov 7, 2020, 09:01 AM

The best task is med bay scan to re eal impostor

• Kills LV.29 Assassin Nov 7, 2020, 09:34 AM

Duh!!

• Kills LV.29 Assassin Nov 7, 2020, 12:53 PM

Common tasks are best. At least for completing first. They give players a chance to root out who isn't doing a common task as the Imposter. As the common tasks are completed, the task bar will fill up slowly. This allows crewmates to check on who is actually doing work.

Additionally, it's also harder for theย imposter to fake these tasks. Common tasks are generally tasks crewmates cannot see complete. The only way to judge whether or not these tasks were finished is through watching the task bar to see if it fills. So Imposters who are faking the completion of common tasks are more likely to walk away from the task before the bar fills. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• ShiGekido LV.10 Pathfinder Main Nov 7, 2020, 01:30 PM

i really like reactor, its a challenging task cause if you mess up you have to restart the task and makes you an easy target

• StoneRegent9583 LV.4 Dream Chaser Nov 7, 2020, 02:27 PM

I feel the Simon says is the best task, it's an entertaining task that gives a nostalgic feel when completing it

• <ยงRottenMilkยง> LV.22 Elite Four Nov 7, 2020, 05:56 PM

Download cause I like getting kill while I am trying to finish this task

• obzibobzi_YT LV.25 Creeper Nov 7, 2020, 09:37 PM

I think the medbay scan is the best as it conform some crewmates

• H2OFEARLESS YT LV.4 Lurker Nov 8, 2020, 05:53 AM

guy what do you think about my drawings (pewds and Mrbeast)

Home