Cutie Catfish❥ Cutie Catfish❥
LV.28 I Love Food 13d

One like=1 dad and a mom for this child

Ninja2541 Ninja2541
LV.13 Chief 13d

Among us

Hi I'm looking for people to people to play among us with and just friends to chat with I have a discord for it https://discord.gg/T9HgD5wH
Join if you want to

Among us
Among us
Potatoplug
Potatoplug Potatoplug
LV.2 Lurker 13d

START START START 😂‼️

...start :)

START START START 😂‼️
START START START 😂‼️
T R E E T O P
T R E E T O P T R E E T O P
LV.30 Legend 14d

Please Read

I am trying to grow my twitch not to be populous or anything to play for more people and to entertain I play with people do give aways and I play with some funny people if u stop bye and leave a follow or anything it means a lot my twitch is killermiller101 with a cat profile thanks it means a lot

Please Read
KillerMiller101
KillerMiller101 KillerMiller101
LV.3 Assassin 13d

A simple color explanation

iixtiaxii
iixtiaxii iixtiaxii
LV.28 Rare Candy 13d

Bruh

Bruh +1
Bruh
GWS 2007
GWS 2007 GWS 2007
LV.27 Link 13d

A bug hater

A bug hater
A bug hater
Ninja2541 Ninja2541
LV.13 Chief 13d

Amoung us

https://discord.gg/WNuS6aGu
Join ASAP rn so we can play amoung I’ll give u the code when u join the discord

Amoung us
Moving us Moving us
LV.2 Lurker 13d

Among Us Public Servers be Like..

Watch "Among Us Public Servers Experience / Among Us #1" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/IicQJbr7JkE

Among Us Public Servers be Like..
sMj
sMj sMj
LV.7 Nomad 13d

Poopyfarts

Poopyfarts
Poopyfarts
Poopyfarts
Poopyfarts Poopyfarts
LV.5 Lurker 13d

Please read

I’m trying to grow my channel not for my own benefit but instead for you guys and your entertainment. So if you could drop bye and watch me play sometime it would mean a lot to mean knowing my streams are making people happy.
My next stream is scheduled for 3:00 eastern time. Also these pictures are what I’m working on building in my survival world.
https://twitch.tv/dcpxion

Please read +1
Please read
[          ]
[ ] [ ]
LV.20 Duo queue god 13d

pls gift me among us on steam

pls gift me among us on steam my user name is OtisWasTaken

pls gift me among us on steam
OtisWasTaken
OtisWasTaken OtisWasTaken
LV.5 Lurker 13d

Among us

Code:YMLDFF

Among us
Hay Hay
Hay Hay Hay Hay
LV.21 Professional Noob 13d

Discord were we play among us almost everday! we also do movie nights every week

https://discord.gg/n4q3y2u

Discord were we play among us almost everday! we also do movie nights every week
Jeek World
Jeek World Jeek World
LV.3 Lurker 13d

Among us

We use ps4 for chat add me hudsonhornet30

Among us
Scarxd
Scarxd Scarxd
LV.2 Lurker 12d

Join

Yuofuf

Join
Cutie Catfish❥
Cutie Catfish❥ Cutie Catfish❥
LV.28 I Love Food 13d

Undertale Au Rp

Would anyone like to do an undertale Au Rp?

I would like to do a round of among us where we all to as different Sans' from different aus. If you would like to, please comment "Yes" and who you want to to as. I have already claimed blueberry Sans, sorry. Looking forward to playing with you guys!

Choosable aus:

Undertale Au Rp
Undertale Au Rp
Gummisnail
Gummisnail Gummisnail
LV.2 Lurker 13d

Amoung us

Discord

Amoung us
Moving us Moving us
LV.2 Lurker 13d

Bois

Bois
Bababoi1178
Bababoi1178 Bababoi1178
LV.2 Lurker 13d

Among us

Who what’s to run among us

Among us
Major Pixelz
Major Pixelz Major Pixelz
LV.17 Sage 12d

Discord server for finding teammates!

https://discord.gg/XsrrYhRfhp

Discord server for finding teammates!
Blubens
Blubens Blubens
LV.14 Gameboy 13d

4V4 NAE

4V4 NAE
BustedWifi
BustedWifi BustedWifi
LV.2 Lurker 13d

Just one of these days 😒

I don’t get it, this manual matchmaking sucks so much! Why can’t they just implement a matchmake button that puts me in a lobby automatically?

Just one of these days 😒
Just one of these days 😒
MrWallManMain
MrWallManMain MrWallManMain
verified LV.33 Mod 14d

What Would Among Us Look Like as an eSport

Nothing brings people together like watching live sports, it’s a tradition that spans back hundreds of years. Knowing this, it’s no surprise that eSports gathers hundreds of thousands of viewers during its live tournaments, and companies spend money hand over fist to show their ads. With the increasing market cap of eSports, every game developer’s next step is to make a space in the competitive scene for themselves. Among Us has had an unprecedented amount of popularity and it would do Innersloth some good to capitalize on that popularity to the fullest. The most lucrative next step would be getting into eSports, but what should a game that isn’t naturally competitive do to take a piece of the eSports pie? We’ll look at some early attempts to create Among Us tournaments and how viable they would be for Sports.

What it Takes to be an eSport:
The entire objective of sports is to prove your proficiency in something compared to your opponent. This objective doesn’t seem as straight forward in Among Us as it does with other games with very clear opposition. Since the role of Imposter is random and to ensure fairness, Among Us eSport teams would likely only consist of a single active player. This more or less makes the prospects of people looking to get into this eSport quite grim.

And above all else, there’s the game itself which definitely isn’t a straight-forward test of skill. There are two Imposters and 8 Crewmates, and for the sake of unpredictability, the Imposters must be random. So how can we take the layout of this game and turn it into something worth watching on Twitch Rivals? Well our favorite CoD clan decided to tackle this exact problem, and possibly open the door to many more Among Us tournaments.

FaZe Tournament:
As one of the vanguard in tackling the issue of a competitive Among Us, the FaZe clan hosted a tournament of their own consisting obviously of 10 people. Their approach to the problem of Among Us is an interesting and unexpected one; using a points system. Basically, Crewmates can get points by voting and sussing the right people, while Imposters get votes for killing and getting away with and getting innocents kicked off. Games will be played until there are no ties, and whoever has the most points wins.

All in all, it’s an approach that opens the gateway to a good show, given that the rules for gaining points are a bit more transparent. Now the only obstacle for a competitive Among Us scene is for someone big to keep the ball rolling, and scaling this very limiting Among Us tournament design into something bigger.

How do you think Among Us could become something worth watching in a competitive scenario? Does FaZe’s point system seem sustainable across an eSports setting? How do you think big-name eSport teams will select their rosters? Let me know in the comments below.

What Would Among Us Look Like as an eSport +3
What Would Among Us Look Like as an eSport
Yusuf "Alex" Harris
Yusuf "Alex" Harris Yusuf "Alex" Harris
verified LV.29 Dream Chaser 20d

Among Us | The Art of Self-Reporting; Imposter Edition

Being a good Imposter means you have to be adaptable and flow with the waves. Sometimes, this means you have to dig up old graves and revisit dead bodies you’ve just dealt with. There are times where you have to scream bloody murder in order to avert suspicion off of yourself, or just to stop someone else from doing it. Here we’ll cover when you should self-report a body to shake off suspicion and when you definitely shouldn’t.

50-50 Self-Report:
You know that moment when you’re walking to electrical with two other people, one of which is someone who has been sussed all game? You decide to make a bold play and kill the other innocent and frame the other one by reporting the body? Yeah, I hate when that happens to me too, but I absolutely love doing it to people. It actually works a lot more than you’d think. In some situations, it may do you more good to let them report it and frame it as a self-report.

Early Freebie:
Kills are rarely closely examined at the beginning of the game. The majority of kills that happen in the first round, assume it is a short one, go unpunished because there is generally not enough info. Such a time of low suspicion is a great time to self-report to sweep someone under the rug with less consequence. The same rules still apply though, you can’t just go around being a wanton self-reporter because that gets old, but put some thought into it.

Beating Crewmates to the Punch:
Since there is a limitation of vision in Among Us, there are many times where you are dangerously close to being caught red-handed lopping off someone’s head. Sometimes you’re walking away from a body that hasn’t even hit the floor and you see a nosy Crewmate coming and your only option is to report the body before they see you standing over it. In situations like this, it is always better to self-report to control the narrative. The last thing you want is the Crewmate coming in saying that they saw you standing over a body that just fell and they reported it.

Throwing People Off:
Sometimes doing something illogical is the most logical thing you can do at times. Have you ever been duped by the phrase staring with, “But why would I…” from an Imposter? In situations where you find things going slow or you feel the need to make a play, a nonsensical self-report can take you places. Though there is always a slight chance that place may be floating through space so beware, hehe.

If anything, I hope this article has opened your mind to self-reporting a bit more if you weren’t already. For those of you who are chronic self-reporters, stop it, get some help. What is the stupidest or biggest brain self-report that you’ve gotten away with? Let me know in the comments below.

Among Us | The Art of Self-Reporting; Imposter Edition +3
Among Us | The Art of Self-Reporting; Imposter Edition
Yusuf "Alex" Harris
Yusuf "Alex" Harris Yusuf "Alex" Harris
verified LV.29 Dream Chaser 14d

among us meme

among us meme
among us meme
treeman
treeman treeman
LV.20 PlayStation 14d

Among us meme

Among us meme
Among us meme
Shikayuu 影の悪魔
Shikayuu 影の悪魔 Shikayuu 影の悪魔
LV.29 Shadow 13d

I love ppl like ya

I love ppl like ya
I love ppl like ya
ErikPlays43
ErikPlays43 ErikPlays43
LV.29 Happy 2020! 14d

What Blue's the imposter for once

§ItsLBZ§
§ItsLBZ§ §ItsLBZ§
LV.24 Xbox 14d

Possest by da owl

Possest by da owl
Possest by da owl
Pikachufire1255
Pikachufire1255 Pikachufire1255
LV.21 The Best 14d

Three days

I lost my friend trickster three days ago I have not stopped trying to find him so pls help if you find out anything

Three days
Gamer pro
Gamer pro Gamer pro
LV.20 S 13d

Judas was sus

Judas was sus
Judas was sus
Harley Queenan Harley Queenan
LV.6 Outlaw 14d

Fortnite💯

I’m lexi and me and my friend kayla need one person (who has a mic!) that’s down to play fortnite with us as soon as possible 💯🤷🏼‍♀️ hmu if your down to play🤙 (15 and up please)

Fortnite💯
Fortnite💯
Alexis Gordon
Alexis Gordon Alexis Gordon
LV.7 Nomad 14d

Amung Us Dawg

Amung us cause were bald have discord

Amung Us Dawg
J Wheelz YT
J Wheelz YT J Wheelz YT
LV.4 Lurker 14d

Caveman game mode go brrrr

https://youtu.be/QE4zdR1b1zY

LennyNoLion
LennyNoLion LennyNoLion
LV.10 Nomad 13d

MEGAAA BRUHHHHHH

im never going to play among us with lola anymore

MEGAAA BRUHHHHHH
chain.user
chain.user chain.user
LV.28 Genius 13d

Looking for people to play rainbow six siege

Looking for people to play rainbow six siege
Nighthawk_962
Nighthawk_962 Nighthawk_962
LV.7 Nomad 14d

My New Among Us Video!

Hello Everyone! I just uploaded a new among us video! I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did!

https://youtu.be/g9Gl0GSSPYI

My New Among Us Video!
The Twitcher YT
The Twitcher YT The Twitcher YT
LV.2 Lurker 14d
Home