Week 3: Among Us Weekly Event! 🚨

Greetings, Imposters! For the 3rd weekly Among Us event we're mixing up the format. Instead of a caption contest we have a question for you! All you need to do to enter the event is comment on this post with your answer to the question. Then, you'll have a chance to be randomly selected to win one of the 5 $20 Amazon Gift Cards!

In your opinion what's the BEST Task in Among Us?

HOW TO ENTER:
- Comment on this post with the task you think is the BEST!
- Include your reason why!

DURATION:
- The event starts today and ends on November 11th.
- Winners announced on November 12th!

PRIZES:
- 5 winners will be randomly selected to win a $20 US Amazon Gift Card!
- All participants will earn 100 Moot Coins!

Have fun and good luck! 👍

Team Moot
Team Moot Team Moot
verified Admin 23d

Week 4: Weekly Among Us Event! 🚨

Greetings, Crewmates! We're back with another weekly event for Among Us because we love you thaaat much! In order to have a chance to win one of the 5 $20 Amazon Gift Cards all you need to do is vote in the poll + comment your reasoning on this post!

What is the best color to play as in Among Us?

HOW TO ENTER:
- Vote in the poll for the best color!
- Comment your reasoning on this post!

DURATION:
- The event starts today and ends on November 18th.
- Winners will be announced on November 19th!

PRIZES:
- 5 participants will be randomly selected to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
- All participants will earn 100 Moot Coins.

Vote in the poll below. Good luck!

Team Moot
Team Moot Team Moot
verified Admin 16d

Week 5: Among Us Weekly Event! 🚨

Greetings, Crewmates! In the new Among Us event, we want to know your thoughts on the BEST PET! For your chance to win one of the 5 available $20 US Amazon Gift Cards, you just need to vote in the poll + comment your reasoning on this post!

HOW TO ENTER:
- Vote in the poll for your favorite pet!

DURATION:
- The event starts today and ends on November 25th!
- Winners will be announced on November 26th!

PRIZES:
- 5 participants will be randomly selected to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
- All participants will earn 100 Moot Coins.

Team Moot
Team Moot Team Moot
verified Admin 9d

Week 6: Among Us Weekly Event!

Greetings, Crewmates! Recently there was a new Among Us map announced. Before the new map comes to the game, we want to ask you which of the 3 current maps is your favorite! For a chance to win one of 5 $20 US Amazon Gift Cards, all you need to do is vote in the poll plus comment your reasoning on this post!

HOW TO ENTER:

- Vote in the poll for your favorite map!

DURATION:

- The event starts today and ends on December 2nd!
- Winners will be announced on December 3rd!

PRIZES:

5 participants will be randomly selected to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
All participants will earn 100 Moot Coins.

Team Moot
Team Moot Team Moot
verified Admin 2d

Week 5: Among Us Weekly Event Winners!

Greetings, Crewmates! The "best pet" event is over and the results were astounding! The Moot community overwhelming chose the Mini Crewmate as the best pet, although there were some good reasons shared in the comments for all the pets!

Now...

🚨TIME TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNERS!!! 🚨

Event Winners ($20 Amazon Gift Card):

- Bruhinator
- ZandrosofSparta
- takenninja
- Gamertag6973
- H2Obruchle

Congratulations to all of the winners! We will be in touch with you via a direct message here on Moot soon to send you your prize!

Week 5: Among Us Weekly Event Winners! +5
Week 5: Among Us Weekly Event Winners!
Team Moot
Team Moot Team Moot
verified Admin 3d

Playing Among Us for Free on PC

For those of us reading here and perusing the Among Us forums, this game has become a staple of our gaming experience, as well as something of a special game during a time when it’s harder to be playing games in person. I’ve certainly been using Among Us to stay in touch with folks, even those that don’t often play video games. And while the phone app version, which is free to anyone, is serviceable for some, others find the controls and UI a little difficult to use. And while you can buy Among Us for a cool $5 online, the fact of the matter is not everyone has money they can so easily spend in a pandemic of this size and scope.

Luckily, there are those out there who have found a completely legitimate way to play Among Us on your computer for free, utilizing the phone app in a creative way. Let’s take a look at how you can employ this technique to encourage newcomers to give Among Us a shot.

First thing’s first, you’ll need to download an Android emulator of some sort. Doesn’t really matter which in particular, so long as you trust it and it works properly. You may end up finding some fake options online, so be careful and do your research so you aren’t downloading a virus by mistake. Once you find a suitable emulator, you’ll want to go to the Google Play Store, downloading Among Us. And just like that, you’ll have Among Us at your fingertips!

It’s a pretty easy process, and as long as the player using this trick is savvy enough to create their own button prompts for the controls of the emulator, you should have no trouble getting this set up pretty quickly.

Now, with all that being said, I would be remiss to point out that, again, Among Us is a pretty cheap game already, and that while this is a legal method of playing the game, it can feel a little slimy. For a game that has brought us so much positivity and joy over the past few years, it feels wrong to go behind the designers’ backs and play the game for free in this manner.

To which you may ask, “why point this trick out?” Well, I understand that times are tough and that there are those out there who may want to give the game a go for themselves before purchasing it or may need to wait until their next paycheck before buying in, and that’s fair. I respect and appreciate that, and I want to enable those who wouldn’t be able to play well otherwise the chance. Just remember the old Spider-Man adage; with great power comes great responsibility.

Do you find the app version of Among Us unwieldy and hard to use, or do you not mind it all that much? Let me know your preferred play method down below!

Playing Among Us for Free on PC +2
Playing Among Us for Free on PC
TwoFacedJoker383
TwoFacedJoker383 TwoFacedJoker383
verified LV.22 Gym Leader 3d

Among Us Caption Contest! 💬

Greetings, Imposters! We're excited to announce a new event for Among Us! This game has been all the rage lately and we want to help grow the Among Us Lounge so you can find new friends to play with!

This event is a classic Caption Contest! We will provide two images and you must submit in the comments of this post your best joke for EITHER image!

HOW TO ENTER:
- Submit a funny Caption for either of the two Contest Images in the comments of this post!

DURATION:
- The event starts today and ends on October 19th.
- Winners will be announced on October 20th!

PRIZES:
- 10 winners will win a $25 US Amazon Gift Card!
- The FIVE most upvoted posts will automatically win, then the Moot Admin Team will pick our favorite FIVE captions from the remaining entrants.

Here are the base images. Good luck!

IMAGE 1:

IMAGE 2:

Among Us Caption Contest! 💬 +1
Among Us Caption Contest! 💬
Team Moot
Team Moot Team Moot
verified Admin 2mo

Then the chat goes wild

Then the chat goes wild
Then the chat goes wild
MeltanMaster
MeltanMaster MeltanMaster
LV.26 4x Champion! 13h

The Change Stuped

The Change Stuped
The Change Stuped
gamer775084871
gamer775084871 gamer775084871
LV.2 Lurker 7h

Twitch streamer

Hey guys my names houndzy and I'm a streamer on the platform twitch and I usually stream among us and im trying to make twitch my full time job as im very invested in if so if any of you guys could go chuck us a follow and watch the streams ill love you forever. xc_houndzy is what you can search to find me

Twitch streamer
TTV_XC_Houndzy
TTV_XC_Houndzy TTV_XC_Houndzy
LV.2 Lurker 5h

😂😂😂

😂😂😂
😂😂😂
Tragik_9000
Tragik_9000 Tragik_9000
LV.24 Let’s play R6! 3h

play among us

the best

play among us
gamer570328485
gamer570328485 gamer570328485
LV.2 Lurker 9h

discord server for finding teammates

https://discord.gg/XsrrYhRfhp

discord server for finding teammates
Blubens
Blubens Blubens
LV.14 Gameboy 19h

Discord Community

Enter The Cheat Code Syndicate We Are A New community Searching For Members To Join Our Circle Of Friends & Expand. We Enjoy Seeing New Faces Getting Along & Play A Variety Of Games Either Mobile, Console, PC Or Switch Send Us A Message Here Or On Discord

#Discord
@ChubbinLovin9191
#ClashOfClans
#Clan @CCS @XLordxHydraX
#ClashRoyale
#Clan @CCS @ChubbiWubbi
#CallOfDuty

#SeaOfThieves

#Paladins

#Minecraft

#Brawlhalla

#RocketLeague

#DeadByDaylight

#Warframe

#AmongUs

#Halo

Discord Community
Chubbin Lovin
Chubbin Lovin Chubbin Lovin
LV.7 Monster 9h

I'm live playing with Viewers

Watch jinthebox with me on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/jinthebox?sr=a

Come challenge us if you dare

3lapse 3lapse
LV.10 Nomad 7h

Just Do it 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Just Do it 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Just Do it 🔥🔥🔥🔥
AlfaDawg9er9er
AlfaDawg9er9er AlfaDawg9er9er
LV.19 Creeper 10h

Free wins

I'm a hacker I can get you free wins I have a mod menu dm me I will set a time

Free wins
CxK_Shougun
CxK_Shougun CxK_Shougun
LV.8 Nomad 4h

Hi

https://yubo.live/en?referral=FC0HX8DRF&source=swipe

Hi
Blank_drgn
Blank_drgn Blank_drgn
LV.9 Nomad 9h

I’m live

https://www.twitch.tv/dcpxion

I’m live
[          ]
[ ] [ ]
LV.20 Duo queue god 12h

Proximity

https://discord.gg/dyEs744k

Proximity
Meta
Meta Meta
LV.2 Lurker 3h

[TAW] The Art Of Warfare - Looking for ACTIVE Players!

Tired of not being able to complete a full game of Among Us because of immature players, rage quitters, and hackers? If so, this is the place for you!

[TAW] The Art Of Warfare - Looking for fun ACTIVE players. Check us out!

The Art of Warfare [TAW] is a highly organized international gaming community that has been established since 2001 with 2000+ current active members in 40+ games including Among Us.

We currently have an active player base in Among Us stretched around the world including NA and EU, consisting of both seasoned and new players.

What we offer you in TAW:

*Active and organized players in Among Us as well as 40+ other games

*Structured gaming community

*Our own forums, blogs, wikis.

*Mature gamers that want a laid back environment away from foul language and offensive topics.

Requirements to join:

*Be able to understand and speak English

*Have a mic, be mature, active, and respectful to others

*16 years of age

*PC Player

How to join:

Discord: https://discord.com/invite/axMxtzPChj

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to reach out.

Add me: Dive#5958

Email me: Dive@taw.net

[TAW] The Art Of Warfare - Looking for ACTIVE Players!
Dive  Join TAW!
Dive Join TAW! Dive Join TAW!
LV.2 Lurker 4h

For the ones among us

https://youtu.be/PWPkgNJ5wgI

For the ones among us
RedHeadKenshin
RedHeadKenshin RedHeadKenshin
LV.8 Dream Chaser 4h

What is the best name in among us

Poll
What is the best name in among us
Poopyfarts
Poopyfarts Poopyfarts
LV.6 Nomad 5h

ANIME DISCORD SERVER

I have created a haikyuu discord server. To join just message me your discord and tell me you want to join. (12+) don’t join if you won’t be active

ANIME DISCORD SERVER
Chubbs91
Chubbs91 Chubbs91
LV.7 Nomad 4h

I’m not an impostor.

I’ve been getting a lot of flak for the things I’ve done these past couple rounds, and I’d like to make one thing very clear. I am not an impostor.

This part is specifically targeted toward green. I was following you because I trusted you, not to kill you. I trust you, green, and I ask the same out of you. Recall the times I could have killed you. Admin, where I could have shut the door, killed, and hid in the vents. Navigation, at the start, where everyone else went left side. I understand you’re scared. We all are. If we work together, we have nothing to be scared of.

That being said, blue has been acting very strange. At the start of this meeting, blue doubled back to face and walk toward me. Of course, this isn’t damning. But I don’t feel safe around blue. This whole game, it’s as if he’s been trying to get people to clear him. He’ll gladly fix the reactor, but he won’t let you forget he did. “Anyone see me fix reactor?” He’ll say. “But I did reactor!” When you interrogate him. I will be staying with blue next round. When I die, know who did it.

The impostors are working slow, now, we’ve only lost three. If we pick up the pace on the tasks and stay vigilant, we should have this. I trust you all. Please, trust me back. I’m skipping.

I’m not an impostor.
BrainlessBrian
BrainlessBrian BrainlessBrian
LV.21 I'm a Bot 6h

Join among us game pls we r lonely

Yuhmbf is code
We r on NA

Join among us game pls we r lonely
gamer301131733
gamer301131733 gamer301131733
LV.1 Mootie 13h

Hey everybody =D

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey everybody =D
Nightfoxxteam_makest Nightfoxxteam_makest
LV.2 Lurker 4h

Does anyone know how to draw a mini crewmate

Because i can't

Poll
Does anyone know how to draw a mini crewmate
A guy
A guy A guy
LV.2 Lurker 6h

Among us?

You wanna play

Among us?
Micky Rhea
Micky Rhea Micky Rhea
LV.2 Lurker 3h

Want to be friends in Hitman Sniper? Just open this link with the latest version of Hitman Sniper installed on your device!

https://hitmansniper.onelink.me/g86l?pid=Userinvite&af_dp=sniper%3A%2F%2F%3Freferrer%3D24622314&af_web_dp=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hitmansniper.com

Chilly/yeeter
Chilly/yeeter Chilly/yeeter
LV.2 Lurker 13h

狂気領域
狂気領域 狂気領域
LV.7 Nomad 15h

Your sus

Your sus
Your sus
§ItsLBZ§
§ItsLBZ§ §ItsLBZ§
LV.24 Xbox 2d

Among Us as Gacha characters .-.

I was going to make this a series but forgot about it ;-;

Among Us as Gacha characters .-. +1
Among Us as Gacha characters .-.
CherryBlossomQueen
CherryBlossomQueen CherryBlossomQueen
LV.8 Nomad 1d

We like among us

I like among us

We like among us
CG_BREEZE
CG_BREEZE CG_BREEZE
LV.13 I’m the champion! 2d

I made this edit I can make one for y'all to

Babynia
Babynia Babynia
LV.2 Lurker 2d

among you

We doing it

among you
among you
XxxJayuto
XxxJayuto XxxJayuto
LV.2 Lurker 1d

Omfg

I went to go see if among us devs were able to stun the among us hacks so i installed some to see if it did but like now they litteraly make the game end almost instantly (not using the win hack) like bruh. I hope they finish the account system i little bit sooner but I don't know if it'll help with the hackers problem but i hope so though

Omfg
Omfg
Smell Muh Coke
Smell Muh Coke Smell Muh Coke
LV.24 Rare Candy 1d

🤣

🤣
🤣
§ItsLBZ§
§ItsLBZ§ §ItsLBZ§
LV.24 Xbox 21h

Omfg

I went to go see if among us devs were able to stun the among us hacks so i installed some to see if it did but like now they litteraly make the game end almost instantly (not using the win hack) like bruh. I hope they finish the account system i little bit sooner but I don't know if it'll help with the hackers problem but i hope so though

Omfg
Omfg
Smell Muh Coke
Smell Muh Coke Smell Muh Coke
LV.24 Rare Candy 1d

CHECK THIS OUT!!! 👇👇👇

Watch "Finessing My Way To Victory - Among Us" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/C3LalkRi2B4

CHECK THIS OUT!!! 👇👇👇
AverageGaming
AverageGaming AverageGaming
LV.14 Let’s play R6! 1d

I am once again asking for financial aid

Free likes and comments? Here's pepe.

Ram3n_lord
Ram3n_lord Ram3n_lord
LV.11 Chief 1d

Tttttt

https://discord.gg/W7QF7GeZ

Tttttt
TheAMzzingSteven
TheAMzzingSteven TheAMzzingSteven
LV.2 Lurker 2d

Among us Ps4 party!!❤️

Playing on ps4 plz have a mic and no squeakers! Don’t be toxic and earrape you’ll get kicked. Message me or add me!!🤍❤️🤍

Among us Ps4 party!!❤️
Soulfulgoddess
Soulfulgoddess Soulfulgoddess
LV.17 Let’s play R6! 1d

Its Among you

https://discord.gg/reP7uEDj

Its Among you
Corbin Dierks
Corbin Dierks Corbin Dierks
LV.2 Lurker 1d

Subscribe and support my cousin please

https://youtu.be/ne3xv38PaAU

Subscribe and support my cousin please
Captain919FoxYT
Captain919FoxYT Captain919FoxYT
LV.2 Lurker 1d

Join among us w me

https://discord.gg/zap5CUfw

Join among us w me
Jolowee28 Jolowee28
LV.11 Chief 1d

Discord server for weebs and only weebs dm me for the discord link.

Discord server for weebs and only weebs dm me for the discord link.
Ghoulze ツ
Ghoulze ツ Ghoulze ツ
LV.15 Chief 1d

What We Can Learn From the Top Among Us Players

In any game of Among Us, every advantage needs to be taken if you have the chance of victory. Now more than ever, the competitive scene has become tense, with players coming up with new ways to get ahead every day. How can you potentially rival those who are now topping the ranking charts? Let’s take a look at some of the best competitors and see if we can’t learn a thing or two from their strategies.

Currently, the top-ranked player in the world is Yeti, as was proven when he was crowned the Grand Champion of the recently ran tournament, hosted by the FaZe Clan. A lot of factors could be noted for his successes, and I would highly recommend watching a few games featuring him, but there are a couple of things Yeti does that are incredibly notable. First, every accusation he makes in the game is very thought-out and considered, regardless of which side he’s on. If he’s a Crewmate, he collects facts almost religiously, citing instances to support his accusations and claims. If he’s an Imposter, he does the same thing but twists those facts in ways that make them believable yet plausible. As the saying goes, the best lies are partially true.

The other thing Yeti strives to do, specifically as the Imposter, is never to leave any evidence of a kill. Witnesses are never present when he offs someone, and he isn’t foolish enough to leave bodies in any easily found locations. While it can be smart to self-report or leave bodies in an area where it can be found and cause confusion, Yeti is a calculated killer, ensuring bodies are exactly where they need to be.

Disguised Toast, the 2nd highest-ranking player currently, reflects similar ideas, but primarily focuses on using logic to his advantage at all times. Facts are his friend, and he wields them like a sword. In this way, we can stipulate that a huge factor in succeeding consistently in Among Us is to shield yourself in truths. Take notes as you’re playing, know how and where to gather info, and then only present what you know when it would be best served. The loudest players, while well-intentioned often, can be trying to hide in plain sight by speaking loudly, and will often expose too much of what they do and don’t know.

Corpse Husband is another great competitor to learn from, primarily because of his chilling calmness. No matter the situation, he is always relaxed, often using this to his advantage by swaying other players to his line of thinking with just a few words. The players who are too loud, boisterous, and quick to accuse often are the ones that become the center of the show but rarely win. Staying cool under pressure and arguing your points thoughtfully and in a relaxed manner will give you a leg up over everyone else.

Watching these players at work is like watching a master of their craft. Taking the time to check out some of their streams will do wonders for your game moving forward, so be sure to check it out for yourself. What of these techniques do you find the most effective? Let me know down below!

What We Can Learn From the Top Among Us Players +2
What We Can Learn From the Top Among Us Players
TwoFacedJoker383
TwoFacedJoker383 TwoFacedJoker383
verified LV.22 Gym Leader 6d

Imposters vouching for each other be like:

Yusuf "Alex" Harris
Yusuf "Alex" Harris Yusuf "Alex" Harris
verified LV.29 Dream Chaser 8d

So I played 100 games and recorded where the kills were

Comment down below where do you like to kill the most?

ZestyFingerz
ZestyFingerz ZestyFingerz
LV.6 Nomad 2d
Home