Week 3: Among Us Weekly Event! 🚨

Greetings, Imposters! For the 3rd weekly Among Us event we're mixing up the format. Instead of a caption contest we have a question for you! All you need to do to enter the event is comment on this post with your answer to the question. Then, you'll have a chance to be randomly selected to win one of the 5 $20 Amazon Gift Cards!

In your opinion what's the BEST Task in Among Us?

HOW TO ENTER:
- Comment on this post with the task you think is the BEST!
- Include your reason why!

DURATION:
- The event starts today and ends on November 11th.
- Winners announced on November 12th!

PRIZES:
- 5 winners will be randomly selected to win a $20 US Amazon Gift Card!
- All participants will earn 100 Moot Coins!

Have fun and good luck! 👍

Team Moot
Team Moot Team Moot
verified Admin 1mo

Week 4: Weekly Among Us Event! 🚨

Greetings, Crewmates! We're back with another weekly event for Among Us because we love you thaaat much! In order to have a chance to win one of the 5 $20 Amazon Gift Cards all you need to do is vote in the poll + comment your reasoning on this post!

What is the best color to play as in Among Us?

HOW TO ENTER:
- Vote in the poll for the best color!
- Comment your reasoning on this post!

DURATION:
- The event starts today and ends on November 18th.
- Winners will be announced on November 19th!

PRIZES:
- 5 participants will be randomly selected to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
- All participants will earn 100 Moot Coins.

Vote in the poll below. Good luck!

Team Moot
Team Moot Team Moot
verified Admin 22d

Week 7: Among Us Weekly Event! 🚨

Greetings, Imposters! For this week's Among Us event, we want to hear your best VICTORY STORY! There's no poll this week, so you only need to COMMENT the story of your best win on this post for a chance to win. Then, you may be one of five winners randomly chosen to receive a $20 US Amazon Gift Card!

HOW TO ENTER:
- Comment on this post with the story of your best win!

DURATION:
- The event starts today and ends on December 9th.
- Winners announced on December 10th.

PRIZES:
- 5 participants will be randomly chosen to receive a $20 US Amazon Gift Card.
- All participants will receive 100 Moot Coins.

Good luck!

Team Moot
Team Moot Team Moot
verified Admin 1d

Week 5: Among Us Weekly Event! 🚨

Greetings, Crewmates! In the new Among Us event, we want to know your thoughts on the BEST PET! For your chance to win one of the 5 available $20 US Amazon Gift Cards, you just need to vote in the poll + comment your reasoning on this post!

HOW TO ENTER:
- Vote in the poll for your favorite pet!

DURATION:
- The event starts today and ends on November 25th!
- Winners will be announced on November 26th!

PRIZES:
- 5 participants will be randomly selected to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
- All participants will earn 100 Moot Coins.

Team Moot
Team Moot Team Moot
verified Admin 15d

Week 6: Among Us Weekly Event!

Greetings, Crewmates! Recently there was a new Among Us map announced. Before the new map comes to the game, we want to ask you which of the 3 current maps is your favorite! For a chance to win one of 5 $20 US Amazon Gift Cards, all you need to do is vote in the poll plus comment your reasoning on this post!

HOW TO ENTER:

- Vote in the poll for your favorite map!

DURATION:

- The event starts today and ends on December 2nd!
- Winners will be announced on December 3rd!

PRIZES:

5 participants will be randomly selected to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
All participants will earn 100 Moot Coins.

Team Moot
Team Moot Team Moot
verified Admin 8d

Week 5: Among Us Weekly Event Winners!

Greetings, Crewmates! The "best pet" event is over and the results were astounding! The Moot community overwhelming chose the Mini Crewmate as the best pet, although there were some good reasons shared in the comments for all the pets!

Now...

🚨TIME TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNERS!!! 🚨

Event Winners ($20 Amazon Gift Card):

- Bruhinator
- ZandrosofSparta
- takenninja
- Gamertag6973
- H2Obruchle

Congratulations to all of the winners! We will be in touch with you via a direct message here on Moot soon to send you your prize!

Week 5: Among Us Weekly Event Winners! +5
Week 5: Among Us Weekly Event Winners!
Team Moot
Team Moot Team Moot
verified Admin 9d

Week 6: Among Us Weekly Event WINNERS! 🏆

Greetings, Crewmates! The Among Us "Best Map" event is over and we're ready to announce the winners. The Skeld map got the most votes but there was strong support for every map!

Now...

🚨TIME TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNERS!!! 🚨

Event Winners ($20 Amazon Gift Card):
- Espino_
- diablo_bih
- AfroPuffs
- mhanii_
- GaLaCT1CWafflE

Congratulations to all of the winners! We will be in touch with you via a direct message here on Moot soon to send you your prize!

Week 6: Among Us Weekly Event WINNERS! 🏆 +5
Week 6: Among Us Weekly Event WINNERS! 🏆
Team Moot
Team Moot Team Moot
verified Admin 2d

POV: You're Imposter and everyone else Medbay scanned together

Let this be a reminder ladies and gents, kill the hard cleared people first or face alienation in the voting phase.

Yusuf "Alex" Harris
Yusuf "Alex" Harris Yusuf "Alex" Harris
verified LV.29 Dream Chaser 7h

How to Play Among Us with Proximity Chat

One of the first things you notice when you first play Among Us is the rule to keep quiet. Unlike other games where you are usually in contact with your fellow players from the get-go, Among Us is unique in the fact that communication with other players is conditional; ie only in a meeting. You could say that this keeping quiet thing is the fundamental rule of Among Us and a necessary part of the game as we know it. So what if we threw that out of the window? What if we spoke to each other throughout the game, but only the people in our immediate area? Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce you to the proximity chat mod, where basic Among Us etiquette is thrown aside for a more interesting take on this murder mystery game.

So what is proximity chat? As the name implies, it is a chat, a voice chat to be specific, that works in your immediate proximity to other players. It is an unofficial mod used to further enrich the Among Us experience and it takes some prepping in order to set up, but it is worth every second.

The video below is a step-by-step guide from the developer himself on how to download and install the proximity chat mod.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8F4f5iQEIc

Step 1: Get the most recent .exe file [CrewLink-Setup-(version number).exe] from https://github.com/ottomated/CrewLink
Step 2: Install CrewLink using the instructional video from above
Step 3: Launch Among Us as was shown in the video by using the CrewLink mod UI
Step 4:Create a game, because you can’t talk to players that don’t exist :p

Do note that occasionally anti-virus programs will flag the mod because it attempts to take over another process (the Among Us Process) and that you should just let it do its thing. You wouldn’t want the greatest Among Us games of your life to be deprived because of a misunderstanding.

Another thing to keep in mind is that everyone in the game also needs to install the program in order for it to work. So send this article to each person you wish to play with in the lobby and have them follow the steps. Eventually, you’ll have a group of buddies breaking away from the norms of Among Us to have fun with proximity chat.

For updates to the proximity chat, go to https://github.com/ottomated/CrewLink/releases for the latest version as other Among Us patches are rolled out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTD1TU3e1yI
To show how fun it can be, here’s a video of some Among Us streamers screwing around with proximity chat, having an absolute blast.

And if that doesn’t make you want to play with proximity chat, I don’t know what will. Have you ever heard of or tried proximity chat before? Do you feel it is worth the effort to have as much fun as they are having in the video? Are there any other open-source mods that you’ve had a blast with? Let me know in the comments below.

How to Play Among Us with Proximity Chat +2
How to Play Among Us with Proximity Chat
Yusuf "Alex" Harris
verified LV.29 Dream Chaser 14h

Playing Prop Hunt in Among Us

Among Us is always entertaining to play, but if you play the game regularly or play with the same group of players often, you’ll probably want to try and find ways to spice the experience up now and again. Too much of even a good thing can be bad, as they say. Luckily, on top of having plenty of modifications and weird play options built into the game, players around the world have been finding neat and interesting methods to switch up the formula. Case and point, playing Prop Hunt through Among Us. A game popularized through Garry’s Mod, the game features players trying to disguise themselves as props, surviving for a certain period of time before the hunter can kill them. How can this be done in the Among Us engine? Let’s take a look.

A modder in the Among Us community, Spectorr, has put together a mod pack that specifically facilitates the Prop Hunter format. Rather than players appearing like the character sprites we’ve all come to love, each player can equip a hat that makes them look like an innocuous item found within the Among Us environment, using them to blend into their surroundings. It’s a clever bit of design, though it takes a little work to get it put together.

In order to get this mod to work, you’ll need to download Unity Assets Bundle Extractor, which allows you to successfully get access to whatever mods you would want to apply. Then, you’ll need to download Spectorr’s mod, using the Assets Extractor to download all the data in a format that you can actually use. Going into the Among Us data file, you’ll need to copy the path from the “Among Us_data” file. What this means is, when going into the named file, you’ll need to copy the text that comes after the folder name when reading the file path bar. If you’re unsure of what this is, I’d suggest Googling it just to make sure you’re copying the correct data.

Then, you’ll paste that data into the Base Folder of the Unity Assets Bundle Extractor, saving it as the final type database. Lastly, you’ll need to move the saved file back over to the Among Us_data folder, meaning it will replace the old file that’s already there.

It may seem like a bit of work, but this process is pretty simple once you get a handle on it. And wow, is it worth the trouble, as this mode of play is incredibly fun. There’s a lot of screaming as various boxes and odd items run about the ship from a crazed killer looking to eradicate various items from his ship. It’s goofy, tense, and just downright hilarious.

Have you ever played Prop Hunt before? Let us know your favorite game experiences in the comments!

Playing Prop Hunt in Among Us +2
Playing Prop Hunt in Among Us
TwoFacedJoker383
TwoFacedJoker383 TwoFacedJoker383
verified LV.22 Gym Leader 2d

😂🤣

Sorry for the late post

😂🤣
😂🤣
§ItsLBZ§
§ItsLBZ§ §ItsLBZ§
LV.24 Xbox 4h

Yooo i am live playing among us with viewers everyone can join!!!

https://www.twitch.tv/halostv

Yooo i am live playing among us with viewers everyone can join!!!
Halos TV
Halos TV Halos TV
LV.23 Made in America 3h

Follow, Like, and share!

I'm a facebook livestreamer that streams Among us often, Feel free to join my streaming community:

https://www.facebook.com/AustralissFTW

We are a fun, chatty group :)
Hope to see you there!

Follow, Like, and share!
Australiss
Australiss Australiss
LV.2 Lurker 9h

Join my discord server if you wanna play Among Us with me!

https://discord.gg/r7h6ftB3uu

Join my discord server if you wanna play Among Us with me!
Astro Bolt
Astro Bolt Astro Bolt
LV.20 Titan 6h

The heck whoes imposter

Lol whoes imposter looks like not being sus today

The heck whoes imposter
The heck whoes imposter
Lauren playz
Lauren playz Lauren playz
LV.2 Lurker 12h

Wtf is the post below me👇👇👇👇

Wtf is the post below me👇👇👇👇
Anime thighs.
Anime thighs. Anime thighs.
LV.6 Nomad 6h

Wana play same matches

Wana play same matches
Umm Did I Umm Did I
LV.3 Lurker 10h

Among Us hacks!

Among us hack that i have seen on youtube and in real life

Among Us hacks!
JaxCandy111
JaxCandy111 JaxCandy111
LV.1 Mootie 8h

NEW STREAMER

Girl Facebook Live Streamer! Come say hi 🧡 Like, follow and share🥰

https://www.facebook.com/Kawnehfb

NEW STREAMER
KawnehFB
KawnehFB KawnehFB
LV.14 Chief 9h

Hi

Hi +18
Hi
OVO1128
OVO1128 OVO1128
LV.4 Lurker 3h

come join this awesome group you will have so much fun

https://discord.gg/nQKtMXng

come join this awesome group you will have so much fun
freeman
freeman freeman
LV.4 Lurker 25m

Clan recruitment

Clan recruitment
Clan recruitment
Vegetable Drool
Vegetable Drool Vegetable Drool
LV.2 Lurker 39m

I made an Among Us video review

I love this game so much that I decided to make a review of it

https://youtu.be/hvZ8sKzTQwA

I made an Among Us video review
Toupaloops
Toupaloops Toupaloops
LV.2 Lurker 1h

Who wants to play with me

It’s your boy
It’s your boy It’s your boy
LV.2 Lurker 2h

When there is 5 people left and there is still 2 imposters left.

DuckGoose
DuckGoose DuckGoose
LV.13 Clearly Hacking 1d

Gaming server

Hi we have a gaming server where we talk about stuff mainly games like Fortnite, Warzone, Apex Legends, Among us, Rocket league, Minecraft, and Gta 5. We also have other channels like main chat where you just talk about normal stuff. We need members and if you want to join message me.

Gaming server
Harshjot Singh Harshjot Singh
LV.4 Lurker 1d

We need people to play among us with! Come join my small community!

I have a small community but with your help we can grow it. It’s for console and pc gamers! we play all types of games like Among Us, Fortnite, Apex, Rocket League, and more!

https://discord.gg/jDf2xcR6qE

We need people to play among us with! Come join my small community!
maihanau
maihanau maihanau
LV.4 Lurker 1d

Tired of being called sus?

Hello everyone, I’m a Seargent looking to recruit players to join The TSB Gaming Community. We are a Family Oriented Community and play a variety of games, from COD, Minecraft, R6, Apex, we currently have 1000+ members and are continuing to grow. We also have a spot for Streamers, People that like producing videos to share, a news teams/socials and also a graphics team, so you will have so many chances to do things you enjoy in TSB with people who love gaming as much as you do!We would love to have you join and be apart of the biggest and knowledgeable group around!Any questions add me on Ps4- FucckinMint or on Discord Mint#2013

FucckinMint
FucckinMint FucckinMint
LV.5 Genius 1d

Looking for friends

Hi I’m looking for friends to play with in among us quite consistently . Must be Eu only any input. Do not be toxic or rude.

Looking for friends
Yayeetusnade Yayeetusnade
LV.7 Nomad 1d

Planet Jeek (Among Us Discord)

Among Us
Movie Nights
Meme's
Be yourself
Have fun.

Join ( if the link don't work feel free to dm me for a new link)
https://discord.gg/Pk8z2Kq

Planet Jeek (Among Us Discord)
Jeek World
Jeek World Jeek World
LV.4 Lurker 1d

i got the best imposter play

so i wen to elecrical and just left the game ez

i got the best imposter play
Bielabomba
Bielabomba Bielabomba
LV.2 Lurker 18h

among us game nights full lobbies 10ppl

Hey everyone,
I'm part of a large group. around 2000+ with sponsors like twitch and discord.We have a chill, active non-toxic environment welcoming everybody!
We got higher and lower ranked people so everyone would have someone to play with.
We host events daily casual games to competitive inhouse. We have inhouse tournaments to hop in with your mates and compete.
For the ones that want to improve we have a free coaching system with coaches from the elite of our group.
And if you want to form/join a competitive roster with other same-minded people in the group We got many opportunities to compete and practice and support.
There are some activity requirements to keep the group active, but they are quite easy and everybody is able to do it along the way! Also make sure to be 13+ years of age
If this would be interesting to you and you want to know more, Shoot me a pm on here or on discord Methos#1337

among us game nights full lobbies 10ppl
Methos aka cmc_
Methos aka cmc_ Methos aka cmc_
LV.22 Join my group! 1d

i love amoung us that is a great game

i love amoung us that is a great game
devontae,4X
devontae,4X devontae,4X
LV.2 Lurker 2d

🦉😂

🦉😂
🦉😂
§ItsLBZ§
§ItsLBZ§ §ItsLBZ§
LV.24 Xbox 2d

The 5 Among Us Plays that Shifted the Meta

We all have our own approaches and strategies we use to play and attempt to win the game with. Some strategies are more coincidental than others and aren’t as reliable or reusable as others. Every now and then, a genius play that is both flexible and reusable which changes the way many Among Us players play and forms the “meta” that most people default to. So we will be looking at some of the best plays that represent how the meta has shaped in Among Us and also ones that have the potential to do so as well.

Chasing is Sus Meta:
For the longest time, simply following after someone has made you more sus than if you vented right in front of someone. It just seemed like the only reason someone would tail you was to rip your head off and dispose of your body. The fact that it has worked for many people in the past like in the clip above hasn’t helped with this misunderstanding. The anti-chasing meta was a dark time for people who just wanted an alibi or just a friend to weather the storm with.

Reactor Sabotage Meta:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6mfuVArpsg
At the dawn of Among Us’ popularity, a lot of times Imposters didn’t have a default method of closing out games. They’d just go on killing until the game was over, and this strategy was full of flaws and could often backfire. At some point, people started to use the reactor sabotage to close out games. It served as a means to cut off the option to call the button and it forced your prey to come to you. The clip above shows a flawless execution of this tactic and shows why it is still used as the go to way to close out a game.

Faking Tasks Meta:
Do you remember your first game as an Imposter? You kinda waddled back and forth not sure where to go or what to do in between kills, following whoever you came across like a lost puppy? For a time that was what everyone did until people started to fake tasks. With so many people playing the game, it is hard to narrow down where it started, but the clip above can show you how the art of faking tasks has developed.

The Bluff Meta:
Surely you can relate to that feeling of knowing with every cell in your body that someone is so sus they can only be an Imposter, but no one is willing to vote them out? Sometimes even saying someone vented is not enough to get them kicked, but what telling the truth couldn’t do, sometimes a lie can. In the clip above, Disguise Toast shows just how far a bluff can take you in the voting phase. This isn’t meta now, but surely you’ll be seeing a lot more of this in the games to come because it has the potential to work so well.

Stack Killing Meta:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9AIr6AVUg
There was a time where people’s solution to weeding out the imposter was just for everyone to stick together like a double-headed snake and it was an Imposter’s worst nightmare. You basically had to stick with everyone else or you were sus, but you couldn’t do anything in front of everyone, right? Well, one bold person decided to do just that and many Imposter wins have been clutched from doing so as well. In the clip above, Disguised Toast decided that the best hiding place for a body was in plain sight.

The current state of the game is surely the age of Light Sabotage. Basically, everyone gets blinded and picked off, and it is working really well until someone comes up with something better. What strategical norms did you love or hate during your time playing Among Us? What is the signature strategy that you use as a Crewmate and/or Imposter? Do you miss the Red and Cyan are sus meta? Let me know in the comments below.

The 5 Among Us Plays that Shifted the Meta +3
The 5 Among Us Plays that Shifted the Meta
Yusuf "Alex" Harris
verified LV.29 Dream Chaser 4d

Playing Among Us for Free on PC

For those of us reading here and perusing the Among Us forums, this game has become a staple of our gaming experience, as well as something of a special game during a time when it’s harder to be playing games in person. I’ve certainly been using Among Us to stay in touch with folks, even those that don’t often play video games. And while the phone app version, which is free to anyone, is serviceable for some, others find the controls and UI a little difficult to use. And while you can buy Among Us for a cool $5 online, the fact of the matter is not everyone has money they can so easily spend in a pandemic of this size and scope.

Luckily, there are those out there who have found a completely legitimate way to play Among Us on your computer for free, utilizing the phone app in a creative way. Let’s take a look at how you can employ this technique to encourage newcomers to give Among Us a shot.

First thing’s first, you’ll need to download an Android emulator of some sort. Doesn’t really matter which in particular, so long as you trust it and it works properly. You may end up finding some fake options online, so be careful and do your research so you aren’t downloading a virus by mistake. Once you find a suitable emulator, you’ll want to go to the Google Play Store, downloading Among Us. And just like that, you’ll have Among Us at your fingertips!

It’s a pretty easy process, and as long as the player using this trick is savvy enough to create their own button prompts for the controls of the emulator, you should have no trouble getting this set up pretty quickly.

Now, with all that being said, I would be remiss to point out that, again, Among Us is a pretty cheap game already, and that while this is a legal method of playing the game, it can feel a little slimy. For a game that has brought us so much positivity and joy over the past few years, it feels wrong to go behind the designers’ backs and play the game for free in this manner.

To which you may ask, “why point this trick out?” Well, I understand that times are tough and that there are those out there who may want to give the game a go for themselves before purchasing it or may need to wait until their next paycheck before buying in, and that’s fair. I respect and appreciate that, and I want to enable those who wouldn’t be able to play well otherwise the chance. Just remember the old Spider-Man adage; with great power comes great responsibility.

Do you find the app version of Among Us unwieldy and hard to use, or do you not mind it all that much? Let me know your preferred play method down below!

Playing Among Us for Free on PC +2
Playing Among Us for Free on PC
TwoFacedJoker383
verified LV.22 Gym Leader 9d

what color do you main? 🤍✨

as of right now i’m pink with devil horns since my nickname on there is Zero Two lolol

liane ツ
liane ツ liane ツ
verified LV.31 Professional Noob 3d

Recruiting for gaming community

Hi, I'm Taco, and I'm a co-owner of a gaming community. We're more than 100 strong, and active everyday! We're looking for more people to come and hang with us! If you're interested, contact me on discord, my tag is Tacnoblade#2907

Recruiting for gaming community
Tacotown21
Tacotown21 Tacotown21
LV.7 Nomad 2d

Hey Join the discord we play any Games and talk & watch moives

Here we play games and talk to each other and have fun basically like SpongeBob you know but if you bored just text and play and hang out I will enjoy you time we joke around and play any-game you want ❤️[rock bottom ](https://discord.gg/eSZxsDfTJp)

Hey Join the discord we play any Games and talk & watch moives
miNus
miNus miNus
LV.11 Chief 2d

Need among us group

Polus, anonymous voting, task bar updates after round, visual tasks off, confirm ejects off

Need among us group
pufflnbush
pufflnbush pufflnbush
LV.2 Lurker 2d

You will lose brain cells in my discord server. It’s read only and it’s to make y’all smile🥴

https://discord.gg/n7Hs49yZ

You will lose brain cells in my discord server. It’s read only and it’s to make y’all smile🥴
CFnyteMS CFnyteMS
LV.5 Lurker 2d

what always happens to me in among us

LOL WHAT TO THE END

Gamer12345
Gamer12345 Gamer12345
LV.2 Lurker 2d

Among us gaming

https://discord.gg/hxrpXV49

Among us gaming
EchoEndz EchoEndz
LV.2 Lurker 2d

https://imgur.com/gallery/JtWMysb

https://imgur.com/gallery/JtWMysb
Gamer12345
Gamer12345 Gamer12345
LV.2 Lurker 2d

Don't be toxic

https://discord.gg/EGuyXz25

Don't be toxic
G_kingdom
G_kingdom G_kingdom
LV.3 Lurker 2d

Join my discord

https://discord.gg/YbA52AcMQ6

Join my discord
ShadowJosh18
ShadowJosh18 ShadowJosh18
LV.20 4x Champion! 2d

Using Among Us to Make a Difference

Among Us is a game that has become very flexible in the past year. Facilitating various modes of play, allowing for other games to be played within it, and players creating parodies of film scenes or logos all point to this game becoming a form of expression based around a largely supportive and ever-growing community. Yet, perhaps one of the most important things you can do when playing or interacting with Among Us is make a positive difference in the world. With so many people struggling to make ends meet, what better way to help than by interacting with one of your favorite pastimes? Let’s take a look at some of the ways you can help.

Recently, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez hosted her second Among Us stream in the past few months, this time on a whim to try and raise funds for those who are struggling or suffering due to the CoronaVirus. Playing with a Canadian lawmaker, Jagmeet Sighn, and various streamers, like HasanAbi, Alexandria was able to raise over $200,000 to give to those who currently can’t afford to eat or pay rent due to the pandemic. This is, of course, wildly helpful to those who are in need, and those of us who can afford to contribute to these streams when they pop up should, as it will both help the needy and, in all likelihood, facilitate more streams in the future.

That being said, not all of us are free to watch those streams, what with work or responsibilities. What more can you do beyond giving your money to someone on a screen? Well, you can potentially run a charity stream yourself! It’ll take a little work, and you may not raise nearly as much money for the charity as many celebrities would, but that doesn’t mean you wouldn’t be making a difference. Every dollar will help in some capacity, and taking the time and effort to put together a charity stream can be incredibly rewarding.

If you intend on running your own stream, you’ll need to select a charity you want to support. Do your research to make sure you’re giving to an organization that you feel is trustworthy and represents a cause you firmly believe in. You may be able to get them to help you advertise for your stream this way, as they’ll want to help draw attention to the fundraiser. You’ll want to do some advertising as well through social media or Discord channels related to the hobby.

You’ll also want the equipment to get the job done. Nothing incredibly expensive, mind you, but good enough to allow your viewers to be able to watch the stream properly. I’d recommend a webcam that can attach to your screen, a low-cost microphone, and a free streaming program of your choice, depending on where you are streaming from.

If you were to stream a game for charity, which game would it be? Let us know your thoughts down below!

Using Among Us to Make a Difference +2
Using Among Us to Make a Difference
TwoFacedJoker383
verified LV.22 Gym Leader 5d

Interesting title *

Interesting title *
Interesting title *
§ItsLBZ§
§ItsLBZ§ §ItsLBZ§
LV.24 Xbox 3d

Among Us Streamers Collab!

In need of 9 really cool people. Who streams or just even wants to play Among us. I am trying to stream the game on my twitch! Message me!! Thank you!!

Among Us Streamers Collab!
Est. Jax
Est. Jax Est. Jax
LV.2 Lurker 3d

among us meme

among us meme
among us meme
treeman
treeman treeman
LV.20 PlayStation 3d
Home