verified LV.28 PlayStation 1mo

Bro I can’t 😂

Bro I can’t 😂
Bro I can’t 😂
TTVSWEETLAND21
TTVSWEETLAND21 TTVSWEETLAND21
LV.15 Chief 1mo

5 Fall Guys Crossovers We Hope to See

Fall Guys Season 2 is coming soon! Here are a few fun crossovers I think would be cool to see!

1. An entire crossover with a certain restaurant.
With the game containing tons of food items from skins to maps, maybe a complete crossover with a popular restaurant is in the works? Twitter has blown up with multiple companies battling for attention from Fall Guys.

2. Ghostly Crossover
Halloween is right around the corner! A spooky special Halloween crossover would be amazing. SO MANY POSSIBILITIES FOR SKINS! Maybe a new map including candy corn?? PLZ give me a Dracula or Nosferatu skin!

3. Sports Crossover
The NBA playoffs are currently going on and football will (hopefully) be returning soon. It feels like it would be the perfect time for to be able to rep our favorite sports and sports team!

4. Alien Crossover
In the first season, we got to play as pirates, food, and animals. So far, Vikings have been confirmed for the upcoming season. However, I am hopeful to still see a space and alien theme in there somewhere!

5. Streamer Collabs
Fall guys recently held a charity bid for people to bid on. The winners’ likeness are to be used as a skin! Mr. Beast and Ninja won. Sales are sure to soar with those two in a season pass or item shop.

Are you looking forward to the next season? Hype about Vikings and medieval themes? What are some collabs or themes you would love to see them use in the future? I’d love to hear from you guys in the comments.

5 Fall Guys Crossovers We Hope to See +4
5 Fall Guys Crossovers We Hope to See
Ratman
Ratman Ratman
verified LV.21 Wizard 1mo

Is Fall Guys the next Fortnite?

Fall guys has a huge pop up these days and i think that it will keep having a huge fan base but fortnite every time has an hidden card that will keep his fane base from going to another game.

PWR Shad0w
PWR Shad0w PWR Shad0w
LV.11 Supersonic 1mo

Back to Back Fall Guys Wins and First Jump Showdown Win! Follow My Twitch for More Great Clips 😁

https://clips.twitch.tv/QuaintPunchyShingleKeepo

Back to Back Fall Guys Wins and First Jump Showdown Win! Follow My Twitch for More Great Clips 😁
RushHour615
RushHour615 RushHour615
LV.21 Big Chungus 1mo

Does fog guys need a practical tool

TTVSWEETLAND21
TTVSWEETLAND21 TTVSWEETLAND21
LV.15 Chief 1mo

Comment if you have ever got ur self eliminated so ur friend could go on to the next level 🥺

Comment if you have ever got ur self eliminated so ur friend could go on to the next level 🥺
ꨄNeko_Babe_ꨄ
ꨄNeko_Babe_ꨄ ꨄNeko_Babe_ꨄ
LV.20 Rare Candy 1mo

Third Win on Fall Guys, First Hexagon Win! Check Out My Twitch and Follow For More Awesome Clips 😁.

https://clips.twitch.tv/DistinctEsteemedAxeResidentSleeper

Third Win on Fall Guys, First Hexagon Win! Check Out My Twitch and Follow For More Awesome Clips 😁.
RushHour615
RushHour615 RushHour615
LV.21 Big Chungus 1mo

Fall Guys!

Do you all want to see Fall Guys or Call of duty.

Fall Guys!
gamer404270654
gamer404270654 gamer404270654
LV.6 Nomad 1mo

My face when I c the new game...

ಠ_ಠ

Memes Review ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ
Memes Review ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ Memes Review ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ
LV.3 Lurker 1mo

Banana

Banana

Banana
LilAsian
LilAsian LilAsian
LV.17 PlayStation 1mo

Live on twitch @TyK23 come say what’s up trying to build a community

Live on twitch @TyK23 come say what’s up trying to build a community
TyK23
TyK23 TyK23
LV.21 Looking for teammates! 1mo

Twitch Stream

Come join me on twitch :)

https://twitch.tv/XPandaBear96X

Twitch Stream
XPandaBear96X
XPandaBear96X XPandaBear96X
LV.10 PlayStation 1mo

Streaming and fun

https://youtu.be/ScEdzTup5fg

Streaming and fun
YTVenturing_fan
YTVenturing_fan YTVenturing_fan
LV.5 PlayStation 1mo

fr stop

fr stop
fr stop
Werhakon
Werhakon Werhakon
LV.24 RIP 1mo

Fall Guys Show Off Your Character Event WINNERS! 🏆

Greetings, Jellybeans! The Fall Guys Show Off Your Character Event has come to an end! We got to see some amazing custom Fall Guys characters from Moot members during this event. Thank you to everyone for participating!

Now...

🚨TIME TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNERS!!! 🚨

Event Winners ($25 Steam or PSN Gift Card):
- obzibobziYT
- Monkey_oof ツ
- X_PhatTrel_X
- Phelexy
- Pika Noodle
- XAL1109
- KaidenW20
- dezmonkey21
- AJAX_Chipotle
- Hellbat_01

Congratulations to all of the winners! We will be in touch with you via a direct message here on Moot later today to get the necessary information to send your prize!

Team Moot
Team Moot Team Moot
verified Admin 2mo

Crap wrong game

Crap wrong game
Crap wrong game
Werhakon
Werhakon Werhakon
LV.24 RIP 1mo

Fall Gods shining on me!

Tip toe speed run 🧐

Fall Gods shining on me!
Fall Gods shining on me!
QuesadillaDX
QuesadillaDX QuesadillaDX
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

Does anybody know the release date of the knew season

Wavywarrior4606
Wavywarrior4606 Wavywarrior4606
LV.6 Nomad 1mo

Looking for someone to play fall guys with👌

Looking for someone to play fall guys with👌
Cale Bennett Cale Bennett
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

Chicken my chicken

Chicken my chicken
Lucas Crumb Lucas Crumb
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

How to, go to the game?

How to, go to the game?
Luis Pollo
Luis Pollo Luis Pollo
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

Fall Guys Ideas for new features and modes

Fall Guys has become the talk of the town in the multiplayer battle royale genre and for good reason. It blends together battle royale gameplay with the type of part game activities that have made games like Mario Party such an endearing an iconic franchise. What has followed with great battle royale games in the past though is the never-ending question from the fans, "What have you done for me lately?". The titans of the genre tend to answer that question monthly as they constantly add new tweaks to the established formula to keep the ravenous masses coming back for more and more. Fall Guys is under that same microscope currently and although we love our little cute weirdos bashing into each other and falling all over the place, it’s time for the developers to add on to their brilliant creation as the groundwork is there for something truly special. Here are some ideas to get the ball rolling.

Fall Guy Carts
Shameless? Sure. Would it be fun? Absolutely. If this were to become a reality, it would quickly rise to the top of the best game types that Fall Guys has to offer. You could create something in the vein of Mario Kart, but then put your own spin into it. Maybe create bigger carts with multiple Fall Guys on each one so each person would have to do their part to win the race. Make one Fall Guy be the weapon shooter while the other the steerer and the other one on defense. You could copy the typical format completely, or add in a Fall Guy spin that incorporates things like the windmills, the rising goo that Fall Guys seems to love or various mechanics seen in the other game types. It just seems obvious that a game about winning races hasn’t at least entertained this idea yet. I feel like we might have this one coming sooner than later as the developers seem to be very reciprocal to fan feedback and I’m willing to bet this game mode has been on the top of that list.

Fall Guys Fight
This one is pretty straightforward but would go one step further than the constant pushing of other players off of ledges. You could equip them with little foam swords and axes, nothing too violent. Create some team objectives that can be completed within 2 minutes or so. You could also turn it into a jousting contest between each player combo on opposite teams and the winner of the most jousts has their team advance to the next round. The possibilities are endless and should be fully explored to keep this amazing game in the forefront of the gaming world.

More puzzles
Some people hate them, some love them. I fall on the latter. Being rewarded for my ability to quickly solve things is something that gaming has employed many times throughout its’ history, but rarely enough to be fully and rightfully recognized. I think more puzzle games would be great for Fall Guys, you could have something like a team-based picture creating a game where you have to erase the right amount of tiles to reveal a picture, or maybe a mixture of a puzzle game with a fighting game. Have each fighter on the opposite team represent a letter and you need to eliminate the right players to spell the word needed.

More solo efforts
While the game is largely about surviving on your own, the team games tend to throw that for a loop and you are often at the mercy of other players to advance. This happens far too often and seems to go against what the game is about. You could simply come up with tons more obstacle courses to get through that seem like they were plucked right out of American Ninja Warrior and find the fanbase very happy. Maybe add some AI-controlled enemies into the fray and turn it into a fight for literal survival as you fight off little cute versions of creatures like zombies and trolls that try and knock you off of your perch.

What do you think of Fall Guys so far? Are you satisfied with the amount of content or do you think there could be far more done with this formula? Let’s talk about it below.

Fall Guys Ideas for new features and modes  +3
Fall Guys Ideas for new features and modes
Brauny
Brauny Brauny
verified LV.20 S 2mo

vengo por esa corona

vengo por esa corona
David 108
David 108 David 108
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

Do you love video games? I do.

I am wondering what is your favorite video game.

Do you love video games? I do. +5
Do you love video games? I do.
gamergirl16
gamergirl16 gamergirl16
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

Looking for someone wanting to play fall guys!

Looking for someone wanting to play fall guys!
MissNycole
MissNycole MissNycole
LV.12 Rare Candy 1mo

Meme \/ -plz sir let me cross the finish line- 👉🏻👈🏻🥺

ꨄNeko_Babe_ꨄ
ꨄNeko_Babe_ꨄ ꨄNeko_Babe_ꨄ
LV.20 Rare Candy 1mo

Help him

Meme Creator
Shared with Meme Creator: http://goo.gl/ew9rrY

Help him
Help him
fazeShock
fazeShock fazeShock
LV.12 Rare Candy 1mo

There's a gatekeeper always in your way...

Just Nathan
Just Nathan Just Nathan
LV.35 Master 1mo

Petition to have Minion Skins added to Fall Guys

Yusuf "Alex" Harris
Yusuf "Alex" Harris Yusuf "Alex" Harris
verified LV.28 Dream Chaser 2mo

Every game

Every game
Every game
Marktr_
Marktr_ Marktr_
LV.17 Join my group! 1mo

Ugh SAMMEEE

Ugh SAMMEEE
Ugh SAMMEEE
McSmigglesworth
McSmigglesworth McSmigglesworth
LV.30 Wizard 1mo

So, I won't be getting this achievement...

Yep... Got almost all the achievements... EXCEPT the 5 wins in a row one. I won't be getting it for a while with all the hackers/cheaters... I've only won two games in a row so far. Then I happen to queue in with a cheater the next game... Or lose because of a team game... So if you've gotten this (legitimately of course), then you're an amazing Fall Guys expert player.

Quincy_E
Quincy_E Quincy_E
LV.8 Shotcaller 1mo

Do you want fries with that shake?

Fast food gang were ya at

verified LV.35 Haunted 2mo

Looking for someone to play

Hit me up!

Looking for someone to play
MissNycole
MissNycole MissNycole
LV.12 Rare Candy 2mo

Well that‘s true...

I have to say I disagree with Yellow Team tho.
At this point Yellow is almost the troll team of Fall Guys, no skill, no team work and also no loyality.
Everyone hates yellow team - even the players that are in yellow team hate yellow team.

Well that‘s true...
Well that‘s true...
MrWallManMain
MrWallManMain MrWallManMain
verified LV.32 Mod 2mo

let’s play?

playing right now hahaha

let’s play?
marjoestar
marjoestar marjoestar
LV.6 Rare Candy 1mo

Fall Guys

Streaming Follow
Here👇
https://www.twitch.tv/imsadimbad

Fall Guys
ImSadImBad
ImSadImBad ImSadImBad
LV.5 Lurker 1mo

who want to play with me

who want to play with me
Alessandra Martinez
Alessandra Martinez Alessandra Martinez
LV.3 Lurker 1mo

How Did I Qualify?!?! Check Out My Channel For More Funny Clips and Streams 😁😁😁.

https://clips.twitch.tv/AnnoyingProudCiderJKanStyle

How Did I Qualify?!?! Check Out My Channel For More Funny Clips and Streams 😁😁😁.
RushHour615
RushHour615 RushHour615
LV.21 Big Chungus 1mo

Need 2

Need 2
Joeyisdad
Joeyisdad Joeyisdad
LV.2 Lurker 2mo

Doing Research!

What’s everyone’s Most/Least Favorite mini game in Fall Guys, and why?? Curious to see everyone’s response.

Doing Research!
FreddyB42
FreddyB42 FreddyB42
LV.19 Sage 2mo

Fruit Chute shortcut!

It seems like Fruit Chute has no shortcut, but there it is.

Use jump dive to the opposite side of the triangle wall so that you can go faster.

Fruit Chute shortcut!
Fruit Chute shortcut!
NelsonRB
NelsonRB NelsonRB
verified LV.26 Trick or Treat! 2mo

c

c
gamer979931481
gamer979931481 gamer979931481
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

Newww

https://youtu.be/4PY1dLW3f9g

Newww
PenteCost
PenteCost PenteCost
LV.11 Chief 1mo

This man has skills

https://clips.twitch.tv/NeighborlyAwkwardPigSoonerLater

This man has skills
ScrapsReady
ScrapsReady ScrapsReady
LV.21 Shadow 2mo

Good grief 😉

Good grief 😉
Good grief 😉
McSmigglesworth
McSmigglesworth McSmigglesworth
LV.30 Wizard 2mo

Lol 😂😂

Lol 😂😂
Lol 😂😂
ZilenT
ZilenT ZilenT
LV.16 Champion 2mo

Interested in making money from your phone while playing video games HMU for more info💰💰💰

Interested in making money from your phone while playing video games HMU for more info💰💰💰
Franke Moore
Franke Moore Franke Moore
LV.1 Mootie 2mo
Home