Fall Guys | The Cheating Epidemic and What's Being Done About It
There has been a festering problem among the PC Fall Guys players ever since about the first week of Fall Guys, and that’s hackers. Zooming, jumping, speeding, and teleporting their way to the qualified contestants, these cheaters sort of ruin that level playing field that makes Fall Guys so fun. Luckily for the PS4 and console players, this isn’t as much of a problem. Nothing brings more tilt than a Jelly bean taking your tail and running 90mph.
The sheer ludicrous of cheaters in such a chill game like Fall Guys really truly makes one wonder why they even play the game at all.
So is anything being done about this issue from the game developers?
According to Mediatonic, they’ve been continuously working on the issue of hackers in Fall Guys. They feel that having a report button is unnecessary as anyone you would see cheating is probably already detected by their system, but the issue is that action isn’t dealt promptly, which they are working on. A large overhaul of changes will be coming to rectify this exact issue and for the sake of their game, they’ll probably do it sooner than later.
Recently they’ve stated that an anti-cheat system is coming down the pipes to combat this ever frustrating problem of hackers running rampant in your games. They plan to cop the same anti-cheat as Fortnite (EAC) to beat back the cheaters that are breaking the game. You can expect to see this change coming next week or so.
When this update rolls out, you can expect the number of cheaters to tank. But will an anti-cheat truly stop cheaters from ruining the games for others, and what is the penalty for cheating in a game such as Fall Guys? Are they just permanently removed, or just given a warning? Since you can only really have one account, what is an acceptable punishment for hacking if caught? For those of you who have experienced the blunt of hacking first hand, bias aside, what do you think Mediatonic should do with them? Share your view on the topic of Fall Guys cheaters below.
Simple tips for Fall Guys: Race (2)
The Whirlygig is a race with multiple spinning obstacles that can knock you down or off the race track. This is a long race with multiple checkpoints, so you can take it slow as this race requires several well-timed jumps to make it across.
1. When moving through the sections with the spinning bars on the circular platforms, slightly angle your game’s camera so the bar is never totally off screen. This well help you see it coming around as you may need to jump over the bar multiple times before jumping off the platform to another.
2. Try to move against the direction the bars are spinning. It’s easier to jump them when they’re coming at you.
3. One of the final obstacles is a giant fan that moves very slowly. Time your jump well so you don’t crash into the fan while jumping. Not only that, make sure you actually have space to land when you make it over because if other players crowd the landing zone, you can bounce off them and fall off the platform.
Tip Toe is a combination trial-and-error, memory, and a race to the finish. The tiles that make up the race course hide a secret path (or paths). Tiles on the path will light up and support racers. Tiles not on the path will fall and if you drop with them, you’ll need to start the whole race over.
1. On-the-path tiles light up for a couple seconds after a player steps on them, but then they fade. Try to remember the rough shape of the paths so you’re not guessing when you inevitably start over.
2. Tip Toe is largely a race to the middle. If you’re out front, you’re going to end up taking a misstep and fall. It’s better to follow the leaders here so you know what’s safe. At the same time, though, you don’t want to get too far behind or you’ll never catch up.
3. Don’t hesitate to fall at the beginning. Someone needs to figure out where the paths start, and you won’t lose much time.
4. Unsafe tiles will shake occasionally. It doesn’t happen often enough to guide you through safely, but watch for the hint.
Fruit Chute is an uphill dash while avoiding gigantic produce. That’s pretty much it.
1. There’s a gap between the starting line and the conveyor belt. Make sure to jump. It’s a silly way to lose time right at the beginning, and we do it every time.
2. Oddly shaped fruit rolls and bounces in unpredictable ways. Don’t assume a banana is going to roll right past you — it might bounce sideways and knock you down. Try to give everything enough space to safely fall past you.
3. If you find yourself in a crowd, use your fellow racers as Fall Guy shields. Put them between you and the fruit. Hopefully, they’ll get hit and deflect the blow, allowing you to sneak past.
In Gate Crash, you need to reach the finish line while trying to make it through a series of moving doors. As you proceed through the challenge, you’ll come across several sliding gates that you and other players must squeeze through or else you’ll be left behind or knocked out of bounds.
1. While some gates open and close in a repeating pattern, others have rubber pillars that slide in forth in front of them, making the entrances more difficult to get through while knocking over players.
2. Later in this stage, you must slide down a slippery slope and then immediately jump through sliding gates at the bottom without stopping. If you time your jump poorly, you’ll fall off the stage where you’ll get a chance to try again. Try to aim for a gate that is closed when you start your downhill run so it’ll be open when you reach the bottom.
3. Jumping over a closing or opening gate will give you a bit of an edge.
Slime Climb is a race to that top of a winding series of paths where a rising tide of slime comes for all players. Each racer must navigate their way upwards dodging moving walls, bouncy obstacles, and giant balls that can eliminate them. While all of this is happening, pink slime slowly creeps up the tower and if it touches you, you’re eliminated.
1. While there’s a dash to the top, try your best to take jumping portions slower. If you fall into a gap in a jumping section, it may be difficult to get out while other players are landing on you. The longer it takes the get up, the easier it is to get touched by the slime and eliminated.
2. If you’re feeling daring, you can also take minor shortcuts by trying to jump and grab ledges to higher areas instead of rounding corners to make your way up.
There are many tips and shortcuts for this hardest round so check this out as well.
Come and watch the stream
Watch dbroncos07640 with me on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/dbroncos07640?sr=a
Tips for Fall Ball
In Fall Ball, there's a tip for winning (Not always work).
After your team or your foe got a goal, the next ball will fall from the center.
Before the ball falls, you can see the shadow of it. Stand under the shadow and jump at the right time. If you did it well, the ball will head to the foe's goal post directly.
It doesn't work every time, but it will make the game easier.
Simple tips for Fall Guys: Team Rounds (2) & Tail Tag
Rock 'N' Roll
This is a teamwork-based race where three teams push a large ball along an obstacle-filled track.
1. The beginning sections of this race are just about pushing that ball past obstacles. It seems like grabbing the ball makes it move faster (we think), but you have to be careful to not grab your teammates and slow them down.
2. The final section of the track removes the walls between the lanes. At that point, everyone is free to run around and interfere with other teams.
3. Having one or two people sprint to the end to wait for (and block) other team is a valid strategy. Even one person pushing backward will remove a lot of momentum.
Team Tail Tag
Sixteen raccoon-like tails are scattered at random among the teams, and everyone else has to grab them to win. Snatching a tail puts it in your team’s point column and plants it on your behind. At that point, the other team will try to grab it from you.
1. This is a team event, so make sure you’re not stealing a tail from a teammate.
2. Diving is a good way to make a last second escape, but the falling down that follows leaves you vulnerable to someone passing by.
3. Help out a teammate by grabbing their pursuers whenever you can. It’s easy to forget that this is a team event.
Jinxed works a lot like flag football but in reverse. Jinxed players will have a pink cloud around them. Those players will want to try to grab opposing players to transfer the jinx cloud. The first team to have every player jinxed gets eliminated.
1. There are swinging wrecking balls (that look like fishing bobbers) around the arena. If a player gets hit, they’ll get thrown and fall down. While they’re getting up is a great time to grab and jinx them.
Tail Tag is a flag football-like game where only a certain amount of players start with tails, while others do not. Any player with a tail at the end of the round moves on.
1. There are several ways to play this round smartly. A less stressful way to come out on top is to make sure you have a tail near the closing moments of the match and protecting it then, rather than trying to keep your tail on you for the majority of the match. It’s much harder for someone to steal a tail from you when there’s a few seconds left versus a full minute.
2. Another tactic you can take is using the stage hazards to your advantage. If you have a tail and want to protect it, try to make your way up the main structure and to the center of the swinging hammer. If you can dodge the hammer and stand next to its pivot point, you will actually stand under its swinging arm, totally clear from danger. For most players, it’ll be a safer bet trying to steal a tail from a player who doesn’t have a giant swinging hammer flying near them.
Simple tips for Fall Guys: Team Rounds (1)
Hoarders is a three team challenge where you try to gather seven balls into your team’s area. (This Round is a lot like Egg Scramble below.) You’ll have to work with teammates to get the balls moving, though.
1. Jumping and diving make you deliver a header to the balls and get them moving.
2. Try to keep the momentum of the balls going, even if it means moving it through an opponent’s area on the way to your own.
3. This game isn’t so much as about winning as it is making sure you don’t lose. Only the bottom team gets eliminated, so towards the end of the Round, don’t worry about being in first. Instead, make sure you’re not last. Steal anything you can from the last place team to keep them there — even if it means giving points to your opponents.
Fall Ball is a soccer-like game with two teams, two goals, and two balls. Your job is to help your team get more goals than your opponents.
1. Jumping and then hitting the dive button will launch you into the ball with a lot of force. This is a great way to get some momentum going. It’s also a great way to completely miss the ball and land on your face, so be careful with your timing.
2. A single player can do a lot to stop the momentum of a ball, so a goalie never hurts. Just don’t rely on it too heavily, since you’re also pretty slow.
3. After a ball enters the goal, a new ball will fall into the center of the field. Sometimes this ball is an American football, not a soccer ball.
or this team game, you’ll be dropped into an arena divided into thirds with a pile of 50 eggs in the center. Each team has to gather eggs and drop them into their nest. The team with the least amount of eggs is eliminated.
1. This game is much more than the initial scramble for the eggs in the center. Once those are grabbed, it becomes a game of stealing eggs from the other teams’ goals.
2. The stealing phase lasts much longer than the initial dash. It’s an utter free-for-all.
3. Make sure your team has at least one person posted near or in your nest to act as a goalie. Grabbing the players trying to steal your eggs for long enough will make them drop their bounty.
Also, there's a different way to play this round.
Check this post.
Streaming on Twitch!!
So Fall Guys got an update yesterday and I'm ready to face Big Yeetus! My little brother's gonna get completely BOPPED though. This should be fun.
Tips for Egg Scramble
In Egg Scramble, most of the players are only focusing on the golden eggs.
They fight for the golden eggs, trying to steal enemies' golden eggs, trying the bring the golden eggs to their base, and defense their golden eggs.
But think differently.
Not only one team survives from this round.
Only one team get eliminates in this round.
This means you don't need to get the highest score.
Just get higher than the lowest team.
So you don't need to focus only on the golden eggs.
What I want to say is, empty your enemies' base.
If they are trying to hold their golden eggs, just let them. They cannot defense other normal eggs since they're keeping their golden eggs.
Play like this. keep throw their eggs out from their base. No need to bring them to your base.
It doesn't matter that if another enemy team gets the egg that you just threw or not.
Your purpose is to ruin the target team.
Get the eggs and jump dive on the second floor of the base. The eggs will be thrown far away. Just don't care about that egg and get the other ones. Repeat this until your enemy base gets empty.
Of course, if you have a chance, target the golden eggs first. If you were able to get the golden egg, it's worth bringing home.
Then which team to choose as a target?
The answer is the team that has no (or less) golden eggs.
Let's suppose that your team Yellow got 1 golden egg and Red team got 2 golden eggs.
In this case, most of the players will head to the Red team's base to steal that golden eggs.
Of course Red players will try to defend their golden eggs.
It means, the Red team's base will get chaotic with so many players. It's really hard to steal their golden eggs since Red, Blue, Yellow players are in the Red team's base.
This means, usually there are no players in the Blue team's base.
Get the eggs from the Blue team's base and jump dive to throw the eggs out.
Since you don't need to back and forth from the enemy's base to your base, you can throw the eggs out really fast without disturbs.
Remember, get the highest score is nothing. The real goal is, eliminate the one team.
As you see, there are so a few players in the Blue team's base because they don't have the golden eggs.
Most of the players are fighting in our base and the Yellow team's base to steal the golden eggs.
Blue players are also in the brawl for the golden eggs while I'm ruining their base. They realized what was happened in their base lately and it was too late.
Remember, the target is the team that has no golden eggs. The only one moment that we need to focus on the golden egg is right after the start of the round.
If you were able to get the golden eggs or not, after the center brawl, head to the target team to ruin them.
TSB RECRUITMENT PS4
TSB is recruiting! We are a family friendly gaming community. We are not a competitive commuting but we do love to have fun on across a lot of games. Must be 16+ if interested please dm me
Fall Guys Works Against All Odds
Blood, gunfire, screaming at your friends and strangers alike. These things are the bread and butter of your typical battle royale game. Everyone copied everyone else and it has become almost a parody of itself at this point, though plenty of elite titles in the genre still remains, we’ve been waiting for what’s next. What could be the next evolution of the battle royale? Well, I’ll bet you all the money you want that your guess wasn’t going to involve some marshmallow looking creatures who stumble around while playing through mini-games straight out of Mario Party wasn’t your first guess.
Where Fall Guys gets it right is in its immediate accessibility and respect for your time. Most battle royale games have you hit start, then bombard you immediately with battle pass icons and “you can buy this or purchase this to get better gear!” Etc. Fall Guys on the other hand greets you with the presence of mind to not demand your money for cosmetics, but rather to go out and earn them! The crazy thing is, you actually can! There isn’t some mythical amount of experience points to gather to unlock the funny costumes, it’s just a couple games away from being yours. Not only that, but it gives you the incentive to be good at the game by rewarding you with fun outfits. This is the way it should be done, folks. As much as I love other battle royale games, the practices that are apparent within them is something gaming should’ve done away with already, but for some reason continues to permeate through some of our most popular games.
So how about the gameplay? What is it that makes this such a fun game to play compared to some of its contemporaries? Well, to start, there’s no murder or blood! While I love some good gritty shooters with bullets flying about, there was a peaceful joy in starting up Fall Guys for the first time. A smile sat on my face for the majority of my playtime with it and it’s because of goofy and light-hearted the whole thing tends to be. For those wondering how the game works, picture Mario Party with 60 other people in the mini-games with you. You get all sorts of obstacle courses or minigame objectives to fulfill and after each round, a portion of the participants get eliminated. It creates the sort of desperation that battle royale players will be familiar with in a family-friendly way that manages to enrapture people of all ages.
I’ll admit that this is not the typical game for me. I like my games realistic, bloody with some dark themes at work. That’s my wheelhouse. While I’ll mess around with lighter fare on Nintendo Switch occasionally, I don’t consider it the type of thing that can dig its hooks into me. Fall Guys has challenged my perspective there and has quickly become one of the more addicting titles. To be the best of 60 other players and shown actively how much better you are than them is a fantastic accomplishment. Compared to most battle royale games where you only see a number of players counting down as they die off, Fall Guys actively shows you these other plays falling off the map or failing their objectives. This creates a comradery as well as fierce competition because these players are all going through the same trials and tribulations that you are.
While there are only a handful of game types available, the amazingly colorful antics of the characters create a personality within Fall Guys that stands alone. For example, one round has all players trying to find a specific hole in a wall to progress and this hole is pretty small. When all the players start trying to rush at it, it creates a massive pile-up of players, and watching them wiggle around trying to get back to their feet is absolutely hilarious and lends some much-needed levity to the normal happenings of battle royale games.
Fall Guys seems to be the most unnatural progression of battle royale games yet, but it’s brilliant in its simplicity and by the look of it in the streaming world, it should be a mainstay sub-genre from here on out.
Fall Guys Discussion
Tell me why Fall guys has not come out to Xbox yet? Are they waiting for a big reveal in the new season? Or are they never gonna bring it out to Xbox? If they have discussed this already (Fall guys) Please let me know! :D
[Must Check] Info Delivery~!
Guys check this out. The watermelon game may come out in the next update?
It's really nice to hear that Fall Guys team is preparing a surprise for the hack users in the next update. I couldn't enjoy the game due to hard-core cheaters who always stole the crown, so maybe I can finally re-download the game soon.
Simple tips for Fall Guys: Race (1)
Dizzy Heights has four sections: spinning discs, a boulder chute, elevated spinning discs, and a final combination of boulders and spinning stairs.
1. Go with the flow. Running in the same direction as the spinning discs will make you run faster.
2. It’s OK to fall during the second, elevated spinning discs section. There’s an area below to navigate that will return you topside.
3. There’s a jump between the elevated spinning discs and the final ramp section.
See Saw includes a series of giant see-saws. As more players get onto a platform, it’ll add weight to either half, tilting it towards the heaviest side with the potential to slide racers right off.
1. When jumping onto platforms, do your best to jump towards the middle, where there is a clear white line. Landing here will give you a moment to decide which side to run towards to get to the next platform.
2. There’s also a small gap between each see-saw, so make sure you don’t fall through.
3. Use the momentum of the tilting platforms to raise and lower the base you’re currently standing on so you can safely jump to the next.
4. While this is a free-for-all race to the finish, sometimes you’ll have to work with other players to tilt the see-saw to safe position so you can move forwards. Don’t be afraid to move against an overeager group of players to help tilt the platform in the right direction.
In Door Dash, you need to run through a series of identical, breakable doors before reaching the finish line. The catch is, you can only bust through some of the doors. There’s no way to tell which are which without jumping into them first.
The safest way to make it through this race is to simply wait for other players to check which doors are which. If you happen to be the person to make the decision to check first and you’re wrong, you’ll have to pick yourself back up and shove yourself through a crowded doorway to move forwards. It’s better to funnel through an already opened door first.
Hit Parade is an obstacle course race in four parts. You’ll run along beams, push through spinning barriers, dodge swinging wrecking balls, and finally run up a slimy hill (while avoiding bumpers).
1. It’s fine if you fall in the first section (in fact, it’s likely). You’ll lose a couple seconds as you drop to the lower level, but it’s easy to make up time.
2. The spinning gates in the second section work like revolving doors, so try to stay with a group of players. If you go against the flow, you’ll have to overcome their momentum to get the gates spinning again. It’s much easier to just slip into a crowd.
3. For the swinging wrecking ball section, the balls (that look like fishing bobbers) will be out of sight, so it’s hard to judge where they are. Watch the shadows for a hint. Don’t be afraid to stop and wait for a better chance to run.
4. Try not to stop on the final climb up the ramp. It’s very hard to get moving again.
This is a gaming and vibing server, ill see you there
Slime Climb killing spots
These gifs from the streamer's play.
1. Balance Beam
The most famous killing spot.
If you reached here first, you can stand on the third balance beam and grab others to drown them into the slime.
To reach here fast, check this shortcut.
2. Pushing beams
Stand in the safe place between the beams.
Grab other players who trying to pass through.
You can stop them by grabbing and the beam will push them out. If the hammer area was already drowned by the slime, they will be eliminated.
3. The last area
You can grab others in that slippery way. Push them after you grab, and they will slip for far distance. As you see, they will fall into the slime or be smashed by the spheres (also fall).
However, after you push, you be also slipped due to recoil. Be careful to not to be smashed or fall on this slippery way.
Silme Climb shortcut gif. Watch and learn!
I've posted this, but it was just a text, so you might not figure out how to do that.
Slime Climb is definitely the hardest round in Fall Guys. However, there are so many shortcuts in this round so if you're expert, you can go faster than others.
So this is the gif. Check this out and survive from this hardest round.
Triangle platform is very dangerous if it gets crowded. So instead of that, we need to jump dive next one the platform and reach the upper floor.
You can also jump here for shortcut.
The way to three balance beams, you can also shortcut with jump dive next on the beam. This is really important because if you reach there first, you can kill more than 20 players here or at least pass through that terrible killing field safely.
🗿I need a GUEST🗿
I need a YouTuber that would like to be in a in PODCAST EPISODE if so COMMENT down below/DM Me
I Stream Multiple Times a Week and Greatly Appreciate Every Follower I Can Get 😁😁😁
Drop a like and I will kiss u😘 no homo tho😍😍😘😘🥰🥰
Are you looking to join a gaming clan
Are you looking to join a gaming community. Look right here as EGS looking for members that are 15 and Up and have a mic. We use discord to communicate. If interested hit us up.
Events Within Squads
No Competive Right Now.
If Interested In Joining EGS.
Hit Me Up:
Head To Our Website:
EGS is recruiting. Come join a fun, non toxic gaming community. We support PS4, XB1, and PC. 3 Divisions, 6 Squads and growing. 15+, have a mic, and can download or have discord. 1000+ gamerscore (Xbox). Check out the website at https://www.egsxclan.com PM if interested.