are you looking for a gaming crew to have some fun with join this discord https://discord.gg/AQW928
Simple tips for Fall Guys: Final Rounds
If you’ve made it this far, there’s just one more challenge left.
This final is a race to the top of Fall Moutain. It’s got a little bit of everything, obstacle-wise. Actually, this round is depends on your luck. Pray for get the fist line.
1. There’s not really any secret to this race. It’s just a free-for-all.
2. There are several spinning obstacles in this course. Make sure you’re moving with the spin to get through them faster.
3. Be sure to actually press the grab button at the end to snatch the crown. Simply touching it won’t count. You’d be surprised how many people forget to grab the crown.
Royal Fumble is a lot like Tail Tag, but there’s only one tail to be had. Your goal is to be the one with the tail when time runs out.
1. This arena tends to develop a flow — the players will end up running either clockwise or counterclockwise and stick with that even as the tail changes hands (or butts). Use that to your advantage to cut off the crowd.
In Hex-A-Gone, players are all dropped onto an arena made of hexagonal tiles. The moment after a player steps on a tile, it’ll disappear. There are multiple floors of these tiles, and your job is to not fall for as long as possible.
1. Think of this Round as an even more stressful game of Snake. Your goal is to run for as long as possible without running into your own previous path. It’s a lot more complicated than that, since you’re actually avoiding your own and everyone else’s paths, but the concept is the same.
2. You can jump about one hex of distance. Knowing what jumps you’ll be able to make means you can chart a more complex path around each floor.
3. Falling to lower levels before other players isn’t all bad. Being the first to drop to a new floor means you don’t have to worry much about where you go. Start running to clear out tiles, and you might just ruin someone else’s day when they drop down to meet you.
Hopefully these tips will lead to more successful runs. While there will always be a certain amount of luck tied to every victory, having an idea of what to do in each game type will give you a leg up.
4. Sometimes you need to make a brave and bold decision to win. If there are only a few players left, you need to go down to remove your opponent's tiles like above.
The floor disappears one by one as time passes, so you need to find new floors to stay.
1. When the floor starts to disappear, always be located on the stable floor. A place with a continuous floor is good to stay.
2. At the end of the round, you'll only have 2 floors. If you and your opponents are on the separate floors, then good luck. However, if you're on the same floor with your opponents, you can try to kill them by grabbing. Grab them until the spinning bar comes and jump right before the bar strikes you. Your opponent might not have enough time to jump and falls.
Help me grow
Hey ima tiny streamer tryna pull more than 5 ppl per stream mainly play r6 if there’s a game you Me want to play or play with me on stream lmk my twitch is @otaku_chan06
TSB RECRUITMENT PS4 16+
Hello everyone! TSB is a friendly gaming community where you can meet new people and play all sorts of games together. We are currently recruiting. Dm me if you are interested! Must be at least 16 or older
Wanna join EGS
EGS is a gaming community with over 300 people there all chill and pretty good at any game if you want to join here at some requirements.
You need discord
You have to be 15+
Need to be active
If you are willing to join please let me know and I’ll do all that I can to get you in if you have any questions or concerns then just message me and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can have a great day.
Looking for a friend group
I'm looking for a friend group that plays fall guys,among us,gta, other games
Hello! The clan name is temp we are recruiting people to play and chill but also to play professional fall guys to represent temp send us you’r amount of wins and age and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible thank you!❤️
Angry is Here
Ok Time To Start My Acount Meet New People And Grow my channel Hi Everyone
The Shaping of the Fall Guys Competitive Scene
In any multiplayer game, there is somewhat of an inherent need to prove your skills against other players, Fall Guys is no exception. Though while you can prove yourself in the battle royal, after you leave that match no one will know of that glory. There are many factors to this, but one glaring one that I’ve seen is the lack of custom names used to identify people. You have surely noticed how everyone is named Fall Guy #### in your games, including yourself. This leads to Not even being able to recognize your own friends sometimes.
While it may be a while until we see some sort of ranked system for the vast majority of players, Mediatonic has gotten somewhat impatient for Fall Guys’ competitive debut. This can be seen from its hasty Twitch Rival’s tomorrow (August 28, 2020) event that all games seem to go through to boost ratings and interest.
Unfortunately, the model used for Twitch Rivals will most definitely not hold up well outside of that context. Whether it is the drafting of the players or the ranking system, it will all surely be manually monitored, which isn’t very viable for the entire player base.
So what would a Fall Guys ranking system and fully functioning competitive scene look like? I feel the first step to this would be to add the ability to make custom names. It is simply too important to be able to identify who is playing if you want to rank them. This similarly feeds into some of the prerequisites for drafting “pro” players for a competitive scene. You would have to draft them based on their stats so a match history, stats board, and maybe even an in-game friends list that doesn’t rely on Steam would all be necessary things to enhance this game. These are just the first few steps to making a competitive scene possible in any game, and it seems Fall Guys’ game design has already left them on backfoot in this respect.
What do you think about Fall Guys’ future in an esports context? Would an in-game friends list make finding standup people to fool around with much easier and should custom names be available? Do you feel that Fall Guys’ should have a ranked mode like other MMO games? Share your opinions and criticisms in the comments.
Watch it here: https://www.twitch.tv/twitchrivals
Okay guys, I know that season 2 is coming up soon but does anyone know when exactly it will be released? I'm asking this because the popularity of my nowadays-bias Fall Guys is plummeting while other rival games like Among Us are on the surge, so I think it is quite urgent for the team to quickly release the season 2 update and introduce the rank system before too many people leave the game.
Any thoughts on this? Now I can see the actual drop in the number of people playing this in-game, so it's quite a shock and I hope it recovers soon.
Join me and let’s chat! FYI I cuss a lot and probably annoying but FUNNNN lol
I Stream Multiple Times a Week and Greatly Appreciate Every Follower I Can Get 😁😁😁
hola, soy nuevo, y quiero jugar fall guys, como comienzo?
Come join my server
hello, im looking for people interested in joining active teams to play with us in tournaments, if your interested and are able to be on for practice let me know! join the discord! We have 1,000 members and are always growing! Welcoming casual and competitive players alike! We welcome all skill levels! From noob to pro! https://discord.gg/9STmvSw
I am recruiting for XGN Xiled Gaming Network regardless of skill or level for any games. We have over 4k members across xbox,pc, ps4, and mobile We are sponsored by Kontrol Freak, air drop crates, rogue energy, and many more. We are looking for friendly mature gamers that are willing to join. If you are 16+ and interested please message me.
GO CHECK OUT MY NEW FAZE5 VIDEO 🔥🔥
GO CHECK OUT MY NEW FAZE5 VIDEO 🔥🔥
anyone wanna join a discord server for fall guys
we have a server for all gamers but the most popular game right now is fall guys , we also have a variety of games and are working on getting more into the server
Fall Guys Slime Climb Tips
Slime climb can be one of the toughest and most infuriating maps in the entire game! It’s a race against time as the slime rises behind you while you race your way up. One mistake and bam you’re a goner. Here are Ratman’s tips on how to master this map!
5) Pace yourself
The biggest mistake I see a lot of people make on this map is that they think just because a certain amount of players advance that they must hurry. Trust me…when it says 0/25 - other players will be rushing too. 😈 Pace yourself and let the other guys fall. Even though it’s technically a race, sometimes all you need to do is survive to advance!
4) Don’t take shortcuts
On this map, there are certain spots you can jump up and onto avoiding going fully around a corner. I’ve seen a lot of streamers do this one, but ultimately it is just easier to go the other route.
It’s important to take it one obstacle at a time. Racing against time, rising slime, and stressing yourself could result in mistiming jumps or mess you up walking across a simple ramp. BREATHE! Try not to think about the slime chasing you.
2) Don’t sabotage others!
Being a troll is fun. We all know it is. However, if you want to win, it’s just flat out easier to do so without sabotaging others. Not only is it rude, but it could backfire on you.
1) Avoid EVERYONE
If you only take one tip from this, this would be the one - sometimes slime climb can be as full as 40 people! It makes it nearly impossible to avoid others, but if you can it’s a huge plus! Trying to jump across certain areas on the map can be tough with a crowd around you. At the end, after you’ve made it AVOID THE FINISH LINE CAMPERS AT ALL COSTS! They will sit and hold you until the slime fully rises then push you into it!
Have tips for Slime Climb? Let me know in the comments!
Simple tips for Fall Guys: Survivals
Survival rounds are free-for-all challenges that may knock out several players. Steer clear of obstacles and other players long enough and you’ll move on.
In Block Party, all players stand on a platform while a series of moving walls appear off screen that can shove players off the platform. Each of these walls has an opening in them that all players must squeeze through to avoid elimination. Some walls have small obstacles that you have to jump over.
1. To survive, you can try one of two tactics: stand in the front of the platform so you can see what the wall looks like before anyone else or stand near the middle or back of the pack and just follow the crowd.
2. If you’re leading the pack, you have to have quick reflexes to dodge the walls. Being first to react may give you an advantage as you may have less people in your way.
3. If you’re staying back, just be sure to follow the leader here. In the back, you can take your time responding to the oncoming wall, but you may have more people in your way if you need to cover a lot of ground to get to safety.
The arena in Roll Out is a set of counter-rotating drums. As the cylinders spin, you’ll need to dodge gaps, walls, bumpers, and other players to keep from falling off.
1. Keep moving. Bouncing between the different drums will keep your options for avoiding obstacles open.
2. Don’t spend too much time at either end of the drums. Hanging out near the front or back leaves you with one direction to escape when things get complicated. Move between the ends to avoid obstacles, but don’t linger too long.
3. Dive during jumps to get a little more distance. It’s a desperation move, but sometimes it’s the difference between landing a jump or getting eliminated.
Perfect Match is a memory-based elimination game. Everyone will drop onto a four-by-four grid of tiles. As a counter ticks down, the tiles will reveal and hide fruit icons. When the countdown reaches zero, one of those fruit icons will be displayed on the screens around the arena. Your job is to quickly run and jump to a tile that matches.
1. Each round of this Round gets more complex. The first time you’re asked to match, there will only be two different icons on the board. And that means you don’t have to worry about memorizing the entire grid. Just focus on the few tiles immediately around you. Expand outwards as the number of fruits increases, but never worry about the entire grid. Just focus on the ones you can reach.
2. When all else fails, follow the crowd.
3. If you end up on a crowded tile, grab onto a neighbor to keep from falling off.
Hey im new on pc and i am just looking for people to play with. My discord name is Gucks#3851
I’m not one to promote people but I have fun watching this guy. He is a small time streamer trying to get followers. He plays current games fall guys, among us, and other. Check him out on Facebook if your interested. I’m just a follower of his and think he’s fun streamer. Check him out. SmileZ or SmileZ gaming
Fall Guys | How Properly Navigate the Tip Toe Map
The Tip Toe map is among one of the more random maps in Fall Guys. It really has less to do with skill, and a lot more to do with who is more ruthless and patient. It can be hard to focus with all of the chaos that comes with playing Fall Guys, but if you want that Victory Royale, you got to play it smart. While there are many things that are random in the Tip Toe map, there are just as many tools that you can use to reduce that margin of error. Here we’ll cover a few rules, tips and tricks as well as a Hail Mary strategy in case you’ve ignored everything else.
Rule Number One:
The first one is an obvious one, that is watching out for the wobbling tiles. Surely, if you’ve played this map a few times, you have come to learn that the wobbling tile indicator is your friend. It’s there to stop you from doing something stupid. Not only is it there to stop you from doing something unwise, it only tells you its secrets. So when you see a wobbling tile, your opponents haven’t necessarily seen the same moving tile. You can use this to your advantage while you are proceeding forward.
Rule Number Two:
Never proceed diagonally.
When proceeding in Tip Top, the most dangerous path you could take is diagonally. This doesn’t mean that you won’t find a true path diagonally, but you would have been safer just going left, right, or forward.
Rule Number Three:
Never go backward.
This feeds into rule number two, and this is a fundamental rule of Tip Toe and it’s that you’ll never have to go backward in order to win the game. This means that even if you find a backward tile, it most likely just an alternate path that converges with your own. You will always be moving either forward, left, or right. Never backward.
Rule Number Four:
When you stand in the middle of the crowd, grab someone.
If you’re unconfident in your ability to remember all that was previously said while in action, then remember this: stand in the middle of the crowd and grab someone. Everyone is trying to use someone to scout potential tiles forward and you do not want to be that sacrificial lamb. Even if you aren’t trying to throw them off yourself, which is not a bad idea, you further protect yourself by standing in the middle and grabbing onto someone because that anchors you a bit while making it much more difficult to throw you off.
You can successfully jump over one missing tile, but not two.
Running mindlessly for your first try to see how far you get is a good idea. This will at least leave you with a path to take or write off.
Either stay in the middle of the crowd, or follow behind them, but pay attention to how many spots there are in the qualifications when taking this safe approach.
Your starting position on this map doesn’t really matter, so don’t worry if you are placed in the back.
A more in-depth guide to the map: https://youtu.be/yF2k58RcI3g
5 New Map & Team Play Ideas For Fall Guys!
Fall Guys has taken the internet by storm! This Ultimate Knockout Game has casual players, streamers, and pros all talking! Not to mention - the Fall Guys Twitter has been a wonderful source of entertainment. I joined in on the fun for the past week and can proudly say that I have a few wins under my belt now. 😎 I love the maps and team games so much! Today I imagine 5 new map ideas that would be fun additions to the game!
A lot of the team game modes in fall guys can be infuriating to play - which is the best part! A lot of frustration usually stems from people who get by the previous level by the skin of their teeth. Freeze tag is something all players - pro and novice could enjoy! Add in a timer and whoever has the most unfrozen players by the end of the round wins.
Tug of War
10 V 10
Something about fall guys pulling and dragging each other through mud (maybe substitute this as the gooey slime) just cracks me up! I feel like this could be a fair team game that everyone could get a laugh out of and enjoy participating in.
Forget fall mountain! What about a game of frogger to crown a champion! Running across a road dodging cars and buses while constantly being grabbed by your opponent to see who wears the crown!? I’m sure Fall Guys could come up with some amazing options to throw our way in a map like this!
The jump showdown finale was taken out due to players exploiting a glitch. What better replacement than double-dutch?! Jump your way to victory again with this schoolyard classic game!
There is no better way to vent frustrations than hurling a ball at an opponent! Another team game mode that would be loads of fun. Learn to catch the ball to send the other team packing.
I have many more ideas for Fall Guys maps and team modes, but these are my favorites so far! I’ll be sure to update you guys with extra ideas soon! What do you think about these game modes? Do you have any genius Fall Guys map ideas?! I’d love to hear them!
Fall Guys Event Tier List!
Since the launch of Fall Guys, it's become obvious that some games have been better or more fun than others. Whether it's a team based event or solo based event, everyone has the same complaints over the same events. So, today I'm going to share the good, "okay", and the bad events with you. They're in no particular order but they're organized in categories to make it easier!
So, first let's go over the good game modes! The ones that stand out I'll add a little something about. The idea behind a "good" event in Fall Guys is to make sure that there's a good chance of making it through to the next round without there being too much potential be trolled by players or by the event itself. So, here are my picks:
1. Perfect Match - I enjoy this because it's not horrendous trying to play it. I use a system of letter patterns for the fruit as they appear and stand in the middle of all the options. Each letter is just the beginning of the fruit. Much easier to remember that way and easy survival!
2. Door Dash - I think Door Dash is good for one reason. There's so many people going through AND you can just follow to massive group of players and make it to the next round. Overall it's not a tough one to get past.
3. Gate Crash - Gate Crash is one of those events that is easy to strategize to keep a flow going. We're not looking for first place so just take your time and make sure you get the timing on your gate choices right. It's a lot simpler than you think!
4. Dizzy Heights - This is just a standard race with easy to see paths to take for the end. If you're getting stuck on this one, just make sure you're watching those arrows and avoiding the big balls in the end. It's not overly difficult so don't overthink it. You'll get by in no time!
5. Fall Ball - This is one of the more fun events in the game but I would make a change to the slopes at the nets. Remove them and then there's a lot of skill you can rely on in the game which to me is the way to go!
6. Egg Scramble - This is a pretty cute event that doesn't come by a lot unfortunately. Grab as many eggs and protect them. Is that not the definition of a normal sounding event that's actually fair? To me it is and it's really fun when you play it, so it's making into the good list!
7. Block Party - This is going to sound so contradictory to the whole list but... this one is so toxic that it's good. Players are grabbing each other all the way through (I'm definitely not innocent) and all it takes is for one person to slip and fall to eliminate an entire group of players. It's comical, it's toxic, and it's absolutely my favorite mode in the game (even as I scream that I hate it while I play it)!
8. Hit Parade - It's rather simple getting through the event and finishing with qualification. There's also strategies for each segment that helps with success! Utilize them and I'll see you in the next round!
9. Hex a Gone - It can be a long or a short match. Either way, it's rage inducing but filled with some great "OH MY GOD" moments that'll make you happy. It's all fair game here so I'm all for it and even support it!
10. Slime Climb - This is just Fall Guys' version of the gameshow, Wipeout. It's fun. Wacky. And there's plenty of chaos throughout. I enjoy it a lot and I also like not being brutally punished for one slip up. Well done!
11. Whirlygig - I like this one a bunch because I know how to take a huge lead super early! Get smacked by the first spinning poles so you go forward and you're easily ahead. Most others are just jumping over them. Take advantage of this knowledge and get an easy qualification!
The "okay" category is more for those events we can bear with even with their bad attributes. There's some toxicity and some things that we have to deal with but in the end... it's "okay". Here's are the events I chose:
1. Jinx - It's not always fun having to rely on teammates to survive in games and this is an example. If you're really good at grabbing opponents then you'll definitely have a better time but at the same time... this one needs something added, for sure.
2. Team Tail Tag - Another team game but this one relies on your team more than Jinx. It's still a hectic game but it's alright because you doesn't enjoy a little chaos?
3. Hoopsie Daisy - Maybe I'm just against team games but Hoopsie Daisy needs a little variety. It's an amazing concept but then when you're playing it... it gets boring. But it's still not the worst so it'll go in the "okay" section.
4. Jump Showdown - This one is obnoxious but it's fair. I have seen a lot of people utilizing some sort of glitch to jump late and still land fine though. Fix this up and we have another great game mode that's simple yet enjoyable!
5. Roll Out - If this event wasn't so long and boring, it can be in the good list. Unforunately that isn't the case and you have to spend a ridiculous amount of time running from players to the point that toxicity emerges and people start grabbing each other to finish each other off. Make the intensity rise faster or just make the mode go faster and we'll be fine.
6. Tag Tail - This is similar to the Team Tail Tag game except for one winner to emerge. I find the early part very annoying because grabbing it at the start means you're in for some rage, eventually. It's not the worst though because there aren't as many players. Would I say it's fun, though? Meh... not really.
7. Royal Rumble - This is the same as Tag Tail (just a different map) so I'm sticking with the category.
8. Jump Club - A little luck but some skill is always fine to have in events. I just wish it was a little more creative. But that's okay for this event. It'll do for now.
The bad events are just that... bad ideas that made it into the game and really don't make sense. There's plenty of room for error that isn't even your fault and there's plenty of rage inducing things that occur throughout. If I could remove events from the game, these are definitely the ones:
1. Tip Toe - It's a horrible idea to give players a small little square to stand on that may not even be the right path, forcing players to take a risk so they don't pushed off to their death. Genius.
2. Hoarders - This event is one of those team events that I can't stand. Players seem to bring no strategy and just jump at balls with no help for each other. If there was some more power in our little beans then this could be better but for now... this one is a no-go.
3. Rock N' Roll - This one is a bad idea because it seems that teams never understand the idea of teamwork. Is it just me or are my teammates always leaving 2 of us to push the ball while the rest run off, stranding us on the upper platform? This one definitely needs a revamp.
4. See Saw - This is the one. The one and only game mode that infuriates me so much that I am tempted to leave every time but don't because I'm an idiot. Falling and sliding down because you jumped onto a sloped platform, having players not understand physics, and not being able to grab a ledge to climb to the top is what makes this event arguably the WORST in the entire game!
5. Fall Mountain - In a game like Fall Guys, I would never make a racing game the final event unless it was a 1v1. All you need is a slight error and you're trailing behind just one player. No flawless run = whole game for nothing. Congrats.
6. Fruit Chute - Another big no-no! Having no way to predict the bounce of a banana is extremely disheartening when it knocks you down to last place, far from qualification. All it takes is one error and you're out, pretty much. There isn't much chance to recover. So, be lucky or lose. Interesting concept.
If you agree or disagree with anything, let me know! I'm always up for discussions and opinions! There's so many events that there's bound to be something to argue about! Either way, that's what I think so far! I'll see you all online!
Need gamer girl
So my friend likes to try and catfish me and I know he would be a bit sus about a catfish so I was thinking if I had a real person that could kind of act *AHEM* so if you can act over a FaceTime and texts them HMU plus you will probably be able to send weird photos cause I’m going to bet he’s gonna ask