Sketchy Hallway Sketchy Hallway
LV.2 Lurker 22d

paul

paul
C paul
C paul C paul
LV.2 Lurker 22d

Début sur TWITCH

Pour ceux qui veulent je commence à streamer sur twitch généralement le mercredi aprem et vendredi, samedi, dimanche aprem et soir mon twitch c'est Kasha_KT voilà voilà

Début sur TWITCH
Deus_Cancerous
Deus_Cancerous Deus_Cancerous
LV.8 Nomad 23d

Ali

Ali
Selena Chávez
Selena Chávez Selena Chávez
LV.2 Lurker 22d

Live on Twitch

https://www.twitch.tv/officialghost2k

Live on Twitch
Ghost2k
Ghost2k Ghost2k
LV.10 Nomad 22d

Fall Guys Mid-Season Update

Fall Guys has become a gaming sensation! The fun colors, cutesy little guys, and the music sucked me in from the beginning. Although I haven’t been able to play as much as I would like to recently, I always make sure I have time for at least one or two games of Fall Guys after work. An update recently changed a few things. Here is what was new!

A spinning hammer of doom named Big Yeetus is wreaking havoc among players. The large spinning mallet appears randomly and could totally wreck your shit if you aren’t careful!

REMIX! Match Variation is much better with the new update! Familiar favorite maps have been tweaked and some of the tried and true guides or methods may not work as well anymore. Patterns of doors breaking or walls going up and down may differ more than before the update!

The glitch where people were unable to grab the crown on the Fall Mountain map has now been fixed. Overall, there should be fewer crashes in the game.

Last but not least - some awesome anti-cheat efforts have been implemented into the game and so far it seems to be curbing the number of floating beans, as well as those super long jumps that launched players halfway across the map.

How have you enjoyed the mid-season update so far? Any noticeable changes that you are a fan of or ones that you hate? Let me know in the comments!

Fall Guys Mid-Season Update +2
Fall Guys Mid-Season Update
Ratman
Ratman Ratman
verified LV.21 Wizard 1mo

New YT vid is out! Each comment gets 100 coins!

Well, I just posted another YT video. So, let me know what you guys think! I’d appreciate the honest feedback. Please also like and comment to help me with the algorithm.

The Final Round is Insane!! https://youtu.be/ucB7EJEIn8Q

New YT vid is out! Each comment gets 100 coins!
FreddyB42
FreddyB42 FreddyB42
LV.19 Sage 23d

Please

Please can someone give me a ps4 gift card at any price I’m really sad cause my dad passed and I’m lonely now he was my only friend.

Please
Chicken289
Chicken289 Chicken289
LV.3 Lurker 24d

What's everyones favourite combo of head and pants?

I'm pigeon and pigeon for both. Plz like too I rlly need them for something

What's everyones favourite combo of head and pants?
Sausagegaming
Sausagegaming Sausagegaming
LV.20 Bandit 23d

sdmdn

sdmdn
elfrejco
elfrejco elfrejco
LV.2 Lurker 23d

gjgjjg

gjgjjg
elfrejco
elfrejco elfrejco
LV.2 Lurker 23d

chilo

chilo
elfrejco
elfrejco elfrejco
LV.2 Lurker 23d

hola

hola
Yadira Diaz
Yadira Diaz Yadira Diaz
LV.2 Lurker 23d

Fall Guys Season 2 was revealed in Gamescom

Fall Guys Season 2 info was revealed in Gamescom.

Season 2 will be coming this October.

Season 2's theme is medieval. medieval themed 5 new rounds will be added and various new skins that look like knight, wizard, dragon, Viking.

I'm so excited to play this new season!

Fall Guys Season 2 was revealed in Gamescom
NelsonRB
NelsonRB NelsonRB
verified LV.26 Trick or Treat! 2mo

Fall guys in a nutshell

Fall guys in a nutshell
Fall guys in a nutshell
</_Wasabi_\>
</_Wasabi_\> </_Wasabi_\>
LV.28 Try Hard 24d

Streaming Fall Guys!!

Live with Fall Guys on Twitch! Chasing those crowns and facing off against Big Yeetus! Stop by and say what’s up

https://Twitch.tv/FreddyB42

Streaming Fall Guys!!
Streaming Fall Guys!!
FreddyB42
FreddyB42 FreddyB42
LV.19 Sage 24d

It's been a while, I been unlucky after the last update...

Haven't posted memes here lately, I still play the game, but this lounge kinda going downhill like many lounges here... After the update haven't got a win either I get unlucky because of people bumping and grabbing me or last round I choke... It's almost impossible now to get 5 wins in a row now... Oh well, it is what it is... Can't wait for season 2, the sneak peaks seem fun... Anyways later...✌️

Just Nathan
Just Nathan Just Nathan
LV.35 Master 24d

I need Coins

Can i get a follow i will follow back

I need Coins
WhyPhy
WhyPhy WhyPhy
LV.17 Killer Main 24d

Pc fall guys

People with mics all fun just boring to play alone

Pc fall guys
ANOOBIS ANOOBIS
LV.2 Lurker 24d

So I found this on Twitter...

Turns out is canon

LordHadesYT
LordHadesYT LordHadesYT
LV.18 Shadow 25d

NEW PS5 CONTROLLER

NEW PS5 CONTROLLER
NEW PS5 CONTROLLER
Ja Krispy
Ja Krispy Ja Krispy
LV.20 S 25d

Come fall for me...I mean WITH me! Lol

I’m noisy, funny, and I shit talk some times!!!

https://twitch.tv/XPandaBear96X

Come fall for me...I mean WITH me! Lol
XPandaBear96X
XPandaBear96X XPandaBear96X
LV.10 PlayStation 25d

BEANS are among us

BEANS are among us
BEANS are among us
DinonuggiesYT
DinonuggiesYT DinonuggiesYT
LV.17 Shotcaller 25d

Omar

Omar
Omar Alba Flores Omar Alba Flores
LV.2 Lurker 25d

TSB RECRUITMENT PS4 16+

Hello everyone! TSB is a friendly gaming community where you can meet new people and play all sorts of games together. We are currently recruiting. Dm me if you are interested! Must be at least 16 or older

TSB RECRUITMENT PS4 16+
TSBPercy
TSBPercy TSBPercy
LV.14 Chief 25d

MEGA STREAM!!!

I will be streaming fall guys this afternoon make sure you stop by and cheer on for the crown!!!

Twitch.tv/cmdur_shepurdtv

MEGA STREAM!!!
CmdurShepurdTv
CmdurShepurdTv CmdurShepurdTv
LV.7 Nomad 25d

Pls

Like and follow I need coins

Pls
Cryp Flame
Cryp Flame Cryp Flame
LV.10 Bomb Defuser 1mo

are you looking for a gaming crew to have some fun with join this discord https://discord.gg/AQW928

are you looking for a gaming crew to have some fun with join this discord https://discord.gg/AQW928
Macferry
Macferry Macferry
LV.7 Mob 1mo

Simple tips for Fall Guys: Final Rounds

Final Rounds

If you’ve made it this far, there’s just one more challenge left.

Fall Mountain

This final is a race to the top of Fall Moutain. It’s got a little bit of everything, obstacle-wise. Actually, this round is depends on your luck. Pray for get the fist line.

1. There’s not really any secret to this race. It’s just a free-for-all.

2. There are several spinning obstacles in this course. Make sure you’re moving with the spin to get through them faster.

3. Be sure to actually press the grab button at the end to snatch the crown. Simply touching it won’t count. You’d be surprised how many people forget to grab the crown.

Royal Fumble

Royal Fumble is a lot like Tail Tag, but there’s only one tail to be had. Your goal is to be the one with the tail when time runs out.

1. This arena tends to develop a flow — the players will end up running either clockwise or counterclockwise and stick with that even as the tail changes hands (or butts). Use that to your advantage to cut off the crowd.

Hex-A-Gone

In Hex-A-Gone, players are all dropped onto an arena made of hexagonal tiles. The moment after a player steps on a tile, it’ll disappear. There are multiple floors of these tiles, and your job is to not fall for as long as possible.

1. Think of this Round as an even more stressful game of Snake. Your goal is to run for as long as possible without running into your own previous path. It’s a lot more complicated than that, since you’re actually avoiding your own and everyone else’s paths, but the concept is the same.

2. You can jump about one hex of distance. Knowing what jumps you’ll be able to make means you can chart a more complex path around each floor.

3. Falling to lower levels before other players isn’t all bad. Being the first to drop to a new floor means you don’t have to worry much about where you go. Start running to clear out tiles, and you might just ruin someone else’s day when they drop down to meet you.
Hopefully these tips will lead to more successful runs. While there will always be a certain amount of luck tied to every victory, having an idea of what to do in each game type will give you a leg up.

4. Sometimes you need to make a brave and bold decision to win. If there are only a few players left, you need to go down to remove your opponent's tiles like above.

Jump Showdown

The floor disappears one by one as time passes, so you need to find new floors to stay.

1. When the floor starts to disappear, always be located on the stable floor. A place with a continuous floor is good to stay.

2. At the end of the round, you'll only have 2 floors. If you and your opponents are on the separate floors, then good luck. However, if you're on the same floor with your opponents, you can try to kill them by grabbing. Grab them until the spinning bar comes and jump right before the bar strikes you. Your opponent might not have enough time to jump and falls.

Simple tips for Fall Guys: Final Rounds +5
Simple tips for Fall Guys: Final Rounds
NelsonRB
NelsonRB NelsonRB
verified LV.26 Trick or Treat! 2mo

faxx

faxx
faxx
kryptic_117
kryptic_117 kryptic_117
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

Help me grow

Hey ima tiny streamer tryna pull more than 5 ppl per stream mainly play r6 if there’s a game you Me want to play or play with me on stream lmk my twitch is @otaku_chan06

Help me grow
Otaku_Chan
Otaku_Chan Otaku_Chan
LV.23 Titan 1mo

TSB RECRUITMENT PS4 16+

Hello everyone! TSB is a friendly gaming community where you can meet new people and play all sorts of games together. We are currently recruiting. Dm me if you are interested! Must be at least 16 or older

TSB RECRUITMENT PS4 16+
TSBPercy
TSBPercy TSBPercy
LV.14 Chief 1mo

Wanna join EGS

EGS is a gaming community with over 300 people there all chill and pretty good at any game if you want to join here at some requirements.
You need discord
You have to be 15+
Need to be active
No tryouts
No multiclaning
No toxicity
If you are willing to join please let me know and I’ll do all that I can to get you in if you have any questions or concerns then just message me and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can have a great day.

Wanna join EGS
EGSjosephgarciame
EGSjosephgarciame EGSjosephgarciame
LV.10 Monster 1mo

Fall guys in a nutshell

Fall guys in a nutshell
Fall guys in a nutshell
DinonuggiesYT
DinonuggiesYT DinonuggiesYT
LV.17 Shotcaller 1mo

Looking for a friend group

I'm looking for a friend group that plays fall guys,among us,gta, other games

Looking for a friend group
Justletmeplx
Justletmeplx Justletmeplx
LV.8 4x Champion! 1mo

Lets play fall guys

Lets play fall guys
James Winchester Jr.
James Winchester Jr. James Winchester Jr.
LV.3 Lurker 1mo

CLAN recruiting

Hello! The clan name is temp we are recruiting people to play and chill but also to play professional fall guys to represent temp send us you’r amount of wins and age and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible thank you!❤️

CLAN recruiting
Temp monkey
Temp monkey Temp monkey
LV.5 Dub Collector 1mo

hi

hi
gamer271400020
gamer271400020 gamer271400020
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

hi

hi
gamer271400020
gamer271400020 gamer271400020
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

The among fall boys

Must have discord and a mic

The among fall boys
Kael Lewis Kael Lewis
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

Angry is Here

Ok Time To Start My Acount Meet New People And Grow my channel Hi Everyone

Angry is Here
AngryttFunny12YT
AngryttFunny12YT AngryttFunny12YT
LV.4 Lurker 1mo

There is no difference

There is no difference
There is no difference
Elite_smoke
Elite_smoke Elite_smoke
LV.15 Let’s play R6! 1mo

The Shaping of the Fall Guys Competitive Scene

In any multiplayer game, there is somewhat of an inherent need to prove your skills against other players, Fall Guys is no exception. Though while you can prove yourself in the battle royal, after you leave that match no one will know of that glory. There are many factors to this, but one glaring one that I’ve seen is the lack of custom names used to identify people. You have surely noticed how everyone is named Fall Guy #### in your games, including yourself. This leads to Not even being able to recognize your own friends sometimes.

While it may be a while until we see some sort of ranked system for the vast majority of players, Mediatonic has gotten somewhat impatient for Fall Guys’ competitive debut. This can be seen from its hasty Twitch Rival’s tomorrow (August 28, 2020) event that all games seem to go through to boost ratings and interest.

https://twitter.com/TwitchEsports/status/1296162172716843009?s=20
Unfortunately, the model used for Twitch Rivals will most definitely not hold up well outside of that context. Whether it is the drafting of the players or the ranking system, it will all surely be manually monitored, which isn’t very viable for the entire player base.

So what would a Fall Guys ranking system and fully functioning competitive scene look like? I feel the first step to this would be to add the ability to make custom names. It is simply too important to be able to identify who is playing if you want to rank them. This similarly feeds into some of the prerequisites for drafting “pro” players for a competitive scene. You would have to draft them based on their stats so a match history, stats board, and maybe even an in-game friends list that doesn’t rely on Steam would all be necessary things to enhance this game. These are just the first few steps to making a competitive scene possible in any game, and it seems Fall Guys’ game design has already left them on backfoot in this respect.

What do you think about Fall Guys’ future in an esports context? Would an in-game friends list make finding standup people to fool around with much easier and should custom names be available? Do you feel that Fall Guys’ should have a ranked mode like other MMO games? Share your opinions and criticisms in the comments.

Watch it here: https://www.twitch.tv/twitchrivals

The Shaping of the Fall Guys Competitive Scene +2
The Shaping of the Fall Guys Competitive Scene
Yusuf "Alex" Harris
Yusuf "Alex" Harris Yusuf "Alex" Harris
verified LV.28 Dream Chaser 2mo

Season 2???

Okay guys, I know that season 2 is coming up soon but does anyone know when exactly it will be released? I'm asking this because the popularity of my nowadays-bias Fall Guys is plummeting while other rival games like Among Us are on the surge, so I think it is quite urgent for the team to quickly release the season 2 update and introduce the rank system before too many people leave the game.
Any thoughts on this? Now I can see the actual drop in the number of people playing this in-game, so it's quite a shock and I hope it recovers soon.

Season 2??? +1
Season 2???
JelloKuddles
JelloKuddles JelloKuddles
LV.20 S 1mo
Home