Hype Fall guys! Check them out and hit that follow button

https://twitch.tv/matzszn

Hype Fall guys! Check them out and hit that follow button
MatzSZN_TTV
MatzSZN_TTV MatzSZN_TTV
LV.4 Lurker 11d

Ya Girl Got Twitch Affiliated

If you enjoy watching Gamer Girls, come follow me and watch me on Twitch! I play various games like COD, NBA2K, Fall Guys, or even story games like Outlast. Drop some subs or bits if you enjoy & I play with viewers all the time! Appreciate the Love 💜

Twitch.tv/niikka00

Ya Girl Got Twitch Affiliated
Nikka A.
Nikka A. Nikka A.
LV.17 Sage 12d

Fall stream

Falling into season 2 https://twitch.tv/scrapsready_gaming
l

Fall stream
ScrapsReady
ScrapsReady ScrapsReady
LV.21 Shadow 11d

Ratman's Guide to Always Winning Hex-a-Gone in Fall Guys

Hexagone is a fan favorite among many in the Fall Guys community. Its a lot easier to win than some of the final maps. Still struggling to get that W? Here’s Ratman’s guide on how to win every hexagon game!

5) Don’t Hold the Edges.
Running around the edge of the Hexagons could be spell trouble. If your foes are smart, they will cut you off and watch as you fall to the bottom! Also, the edges give you less room to find alternate routes if you are in need!

4) Diving Could Be Your Downfall
Diving when you’re desperate could spell DOOM! When you dive, it is likely you will fall all the way to the bottom! Dive as little as possible - trust me.

3) Jump Don’t Run
A lot of people seem to think Hexagone is a race when in reality it’s sorta like being in a battle royale! It doesn’t matter how fast you go, but how long you can outlast your opponents. Jumping from hexagon to hexagon is a lot better than running wildly across the map!

2) Cut Other People Off
Cutting people off as they run across the hexagons is an easy way to catch them off guard. It will make more space for yourself and your opponents will fall to their untimely demise.

1) Dropping To the Bottom
This trick has been out for a while now but I still don’t see other players do it often. As soon as the game starts - purposely drop to the main bottom level. Run around in a circle and watch as every unsuspecting foe falls from above into the ground!

Do you have any fool-proof Heaxagone hacks? I’d love to hear some of them and put them to the test!

Ratman's Guide to Always Winning Hex-a-Gone in Fall Guys +2
Ratman's Guide to Always Winning Hex-a-Gone in Fall Guys
Ratman
Ratman Ratman
verified LV.21 Wizard 16d

Ideas for Future Fall Guys Events!

With all of the chaos that occurs in Fall Guys, there’s no doubt that any event could turn into a ridiculously fun mess! I’ve been thinking about ideas for events and other game modes that could prove to be hilariously fun for Fall Guys and I think I’ve come up with some genius ones. Let me know below which of these you think would be awesome to add and also if there’s other ideas you personally think that could be enjoyable in game!

-Sumo Wrestling

A game with wacky physics and grabbing capabilities has extremely high potential for a sumo wrestling game mode. I feel this could be done in a best of 3, tournament style. Or, for more chaotic fun, just have a giant circle with all the players inside and have them yank and throw each other out to make them lose. To add some extra fun, have the circle shrink and you have a rampant survival gamemode that everyone would enjoy!

-Freeze Tag

The tag games we have right now aren’t the best. I think freeze tag would be a much more interesting game. Half the lobby is split into “freezers” and the others are “runners”. We can make them blue and yellow, for the sake of this game. Players that get frozen can be turned blue and remain where they are until unfrozen. If the freezers can’t keep at least half of the other team frozen at the time’s end, they lose. If they can, then the runners lose. This could become an extremely chaotic game that, with some tweaking with rules, may be a perfect match for this style of game!

-Hide and Seek Circle

This would be a cool game to add the events. The game can have 3 teams, all seeking each other. Red would look for blue, blue looks for yellow, and yellow looks for red. As you look for players, you tag them to give your team a point. After the time limit, the team with the least points will be eliminated. This little game would cause a huge frenzy and players would have to decide if a chase is really worth them time. Brilliant idea, if you ask me.

-Maze Mobs

This would be a rather fun event for a free-for-all game mode. Players all spawn in a maze (nothing too hard) and are forced to find their way to the middle. I think there should be a time limit to get to the middle but also a qualification limit. Players all get to decide to be independent or reliant on other players to get to the middle and into a hole that leads to victory. Will you risk it for the biscuit or are you a defiant giant? Let’s find out!

So, what do you think about these 4 game modes and events? I think there’s a lot more potential in the game as the ideas start forming in my head. These little creatures of ours are hilarious and super fun to manipulate to cause crazy commotion. Let me know what ideas you have down below! I’m excited to see what you can come up with!

Ideas for Future Fall Guys Events! +3
Ideas for Future Fall Guys Events!
Roiden
Roiden Roiden
verified LV.22 S 14d

Ya Girl Just Got Twitch Affiliated!

If you enjoy watching Gamer Girls, come follow me and watch me on Twitch! I play various games like COD, NBA2K, Fall Guys, or even story games like Outlast. Drop some subs or bits if you enjoy & I play with viewers all the time! Appreciate the Love 💜

Twitch.tv/niikka00

Twitch.tv/niikka00

Nikka A.
Nikka A. Nikka A.
LV.17 Sage 13d

Meme that is in no way related to among us

Me: My dog died

friend: so sorry bro

Also me: It's ok he clutched up the gulag

DOGGO:

Chastiel
Chastiel Chastiel
LV.21 S 12d

Twitch.tv/niikka00

Twitch.tv/niikka00

Nikka A.
Nikka A. Nikka A.
LV.17 Sage 12d

call of du

Hahahah fall guys sucks

call of du
XxXgamerdoyXx X
XxXgamerdoyXx X XxXgamerdoyXx X
LV.6 Nomad 12d

It has to be done...

It has to be done...
It has to be done...
zBasilisk
zBasilisk zBasilisk
LV.22 Xbox 13d

!!!NEW TSB RECRUITS 16+ PS4!!!

!!!NEW TSB RECRUITS 16+ PS4!!!
TSBGame Genius
TSBGame Genius TSBGame Genius
LV.11 Looking for teammates! 12d

My newest video is out!!!

Yo go check out my new video it’s supper lit and funny rages, so go check it out, leave a like and subscribe if you haven’t yet and comment any ideas and I promise you you will be really appreciated. We also got a sponsorship with rogue energy with the best energy drinks for whenever, so go check them out and use either
TeamNucl3ar or NUCL3AR at check out for 10% off or use this link!!!
https://www.rogueenergy.com/?rfsn=4756521.42d7c5&utm_source=refersion&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=4756521.42d7c5
https://youtu

.be/OnM09wcVEck

My newest video is out!!!
(Nuke)SkullFace
(Nuke)SkullFace (Nuke)SkullFace
LV.21 S 13d

TSB Recruitment 16+

TSB Recruitment 16+
TSB Recruitment 16+
TSB_Gingy
TSB_Gingy TSB_Gingy
LV.11 Chief 13d

Fall Guys is too complicated.

zBasilisk
zBasilisk zBasilisk
LV.22 Xbox 14d

🍩

How are you guys doing ❤️😁

🍩
Domby Donut
Domby Donut Domby Donut
LV.16 Sage 13d

Help me grow

Ima really good underrated player who brings the highest streams (sarcasm) just a kid who want to stream some fun siege content and grind

Twitch: otaku_chan06
Please dm me if you followed I give u something 🙂

Help me grow
Otaku_Chan
Otaku_Chan Otaku_Chan
LV.23 Titan 13d

Playing later for fun :)

Playing later for fun :)
Archie Mole
Archie Mole Archie Mole
LV.6 Nomad 13d

My YouTube channel if you guys are down to help me out?🥺

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkOyiL9zoTaqPeKnsdVniQ

gamer404179099
gamer404179099 gamer404179099
LV.6 Nomad 15d

Join The Silent Order clan Today!

Interested? Join this server:
https://discord.gg/D26ZS5g

The Silent Order
The Silent Order The Silent Order
LV.10 Nomad 15d

??

Has this happened to anyone else?

??
??
Mugi
Mugi Mugi
LV.18 Sage 16d

Jemand Lust zu spielen

Jemand Lust zu spielen
MitschKo94
MitschKo94 MitschKo94
LV.11 Chief 17d

Fall guys.🕺

Fall guys.🕺
Kingelijahforlife
Kingelijahforlife Kingelijahforlife
LV.2 Lurker 16d

The Jelly Bean Easter Egg (Bug?) in Fall Guys

With all amazing games there are some amazing secrets that go along with them. Usually we refer to these special secrets as Easter Eggs and we spend hours trying to figure out how to get to see these things. With that said, Fall Guys is no different and recently we've discovered something quite... peculiar. Let's look into it.

Usually you won't see Easter Eggs pop up in multiplayer games simply to preserve the spirit of the game and not give players too much confusion while playing. Fall Guys did their best to provide a secret that could occur before you start a new game (or when you try to start, that is). Every time you press to start a new game, there is an extremely low chance that you can witness the level with hundreds of sleeping or potentially dead beans all over the ground. There is no way to beat the level. There is no way to even understand the level. It simply... exists.

But there's another catch. This may not even be an actual Easter Egg. The idea that it is seems to come from the Fall Guys Twitter when asked about this by a player. Apparently someone had fallen into this situation and was responded to by being told that it was an extremely rare occurrence and that few people will ever see it happen for themselves. There are no other videos or claims that I could find that state this happening to anyone else that I can find. That's not to say that it hasn't happened to someone else before but it could mean that this is just a bug in the game, as hinted by the game developers, Mediatonic. They responded with a message saying they're investigating the situation. What does that mean? At the moment... we have no clue.

So, what do you think about this situation? If you ever recreate it, be sure to get a picture and a video if you can! Let me know and I'll be happy to share with everyone the magical find! Good luck and I'll see you at the finish line!

The Jelly Bean Easter Egg (Bug?) in Fall Guys +2
The Jelly Bean Easter Egg (Bug?) in Fall Guys
Roiden
Roiden Roiden
verified LV.22 S 22d

GORDO

GORDO
Ivan JM
Ivan JM Ivan JM
LV.2 Lurker 17d

GORDO

GORDO
Ivan JM
Ivan JM Ivan JM
LV.2 Lurker 17d

GORDO

GORDO
Ivan JM
Ivan JM Ivan JM
LV.2 Lurker 17d

Has anyone else got this??

Leyboneation
Leyboneation Leyboneation
LV.26 I Love Food 19d

TSB RECRUITMENT PS4

TSB RECRUITMENT PS4
TSB RECRUITMENT PS4
TSBSilentGingey2
TSBSilentGingey2 TSBSilentGingey2
LV.7 Nomad 18d

Play

Play
Spring
Spring Spring
LV.2 Lurker 18d

GRINDING SEASON 1

Come to grind out season 1

GRINDING SEASON 1
King Felix
King Felix King Felix
LV.5 Lurker 18d

Ratman's Guide To Become A Tail Tag Master

Ever wanted to become a Tail Tag master!? Heres’ Ratman’s guide on how to make that happen!

5) Use the map!
Using the map to your advantage can help you avoid those pesky tail chasers! Perfectly timing a jump or quickly running by a spinning hammer could be all it takes to avoid having your tail taken!

4) Be sneaky!
Being sneaky is something I learned that helps a lot in tail tag! Lurking around where someone wouldn’t expect is always fun! Especially when they think they’re safe and in the clear, but instead run off to a location only to find you waiting for them!

3) Always be on the move!
This is something I see lots of players do and don’t understand. In tail tag, one needs to be constantly moving to avoid having their tail snatched. I have seen quite a few people stand in the corner and expect players not to see them and snatch their tail! Bro...c’mon! We can see you!

2) Don’t swipe your teammates’ tails!
In team tail tag, you could be doing the greatest! Running around the map without even coming close to getting touched. Then here comes one of your teammates who for some reason swipes your tail right off! Usually, when this happens they get it swiped back from the opponents. It’s better if possible, to avoid your teammates for this very reason!

1) Wait till the end
If you start out without a tail - don’t panic! It’s actually better to start without than with one in my opinion! Starting with one makes you an immediate target. On the flip side, without a tail near end game, you can easily grab one from an unsuspecting foe!

Have any tips for tail tag? Drop them in the comments below!

Ratman's Guide To Become A Tail Tag Master +2
Ratman's Guide To Become A Tail Tag Master
Ratman
Ratman Ratman
verified LV.21 Wizard 23d

The Silent Order clan is recruiting!

Interested? Join this server!
https://discord.gg/D26ZS5g

The Silent Order
The Silent Order The Silent Order
LV.10 Nomad 19d

Can you sub to me please 🥺

https://www.youtube.com/c/ItssZaynYT
pwease?

Can you sub to me please 🥺
ItssZaynYT.
ItssZaynYT. ItssZaynYT.
LV.15 Chief 19d

Iz me but fail horribly 🤦‍♀️😂 make sure to subscribe & take care of that like button too see ya ❤️

https://youtu.be/bN016t1dxVE

Iz me but fail horribly 🤦‍♀️😂 make sure to subscribe & take care of that like button too see ya ❤️
HluBiic
HluBiic HluBiic
LV.17 Let’s play R6! 19d

The anatomy of a Fall Guy

GWS 2007
GWS 2007 GWS 2007
LV.27 Link 20d

Fall Guys died too early

Fall Guys died too early
VVindicator
VVindicator VVindicator
LV.10 Bomb Defuser 20d

TSB RECRUITMENT PS4

TSB RECRUITMENT PS4
TSB RECRUITMENT PS4
TSBSilentGingey2
TSBSilentGingey2 TSBSilentGingey2
LV.7 Nomad 20d

Discord with people to play with.

https://discord.gg/qTp9pd

Discord with people to play with.
Justletmeplx
Justletmeplx Justletmeplx
LV.8 4x Champion! 20d

Are you looking to join a gaming clan

Are you looking to join a gaming community. Look right here as EGS looking for members that are 15 and Up and have a mic. We use discord to communicate. If interested hit us up.

We have:
Website
Gamedays/Gamenights
Meetings/Workshops.
EGS Events
Events Within Squads
EGS Tourneys
Discord Events
Ranking Structure
Leadership Structure
Multpal Games
No Tryouts
No Competive Right Now.
Recruiting/Training Procedure
And More

If Interested In Joining EGS.
Hit Me Up:
PSN: EGS_Games91007
Discord: games91007#9438
Or
Head To Our Website:
Egsxclan.com

Are you looking to join a gaming clan
EGS_Games91007 EGS_Games91007
LV.20 S 20d

My discord

Hey everyone I’m trying to build a community for streamers, casual players and all in general gamers please help make this community great! offer suggestions to help make the server better! Take part in tournaments with prizes and raffles to come once the community grows!

CMDUR_ShepurdTv#3163

https://discord.gg/kvhsa82

My discord
CmdurShepurdTv
CmdurShepurdTv CmdurShepurdTv
LV.7 Nomad 20d

For all my fall guys out there

https://youtu.be/4VqeMiEBsM8

For all my fall guys out there
BlindFyer
BlindFyer BlindFyer
LV.25 RIP 20d

My discord sever for all gamers

https://discord.gg/kP8My5

My discord sever for all gamers
ITZYABOI 2345
ITZYABOI 2345 ITZYABOI 2345
LV.9 Big Chungus 20d

Fall stream

https://twitch.tv/scrapsready_gaming

Fall stream
ScrapsReady
ScrapsReady ScrapsReady
LV.21 Shadow 20d

Fall guys meme

Fall guys meme
Fall guys meme
ChrisHD
ChrisHD ChrisHD
LV.15 Apex > Fortnite 21d

My opinion the best game yet

Fallguys just has that excitement you know? Like when I load into a match I get scared I dunno what mini game is first but by the ti
me its round 5 or 4 I panik and just freak out then I get calm but I panik some more and by the time its three people left I choke really hard

ACL_L1F3L1N3
ACL_L1F3L1N3 ACL_L1F3L1N3
LV.10 Nomad 21d

Début sur TWITCH

Et bonjour les dragons !

Je viens de me lancer sur twitch dans le but d'ajouter un petit plus à mes partis n'hésitez pas à passer de temps en temps ou juste follow en signe de soutien (ps4) mon twitch c'est Kasha_KT

Merci tous ❤️

Début sur TWITCH
Deus_Cancerous
Deus_Cancerous Deus_Cancerous
LV.8 Nomad 21d

Killjoy Network is Recruiting For Our New PS4 Division

KillJoy Network a community within Xiled Syndicate is now recruiting for our PlayStation division. Age 16+ is the age requirement and must have a discord and a mic as well . All types of games are welcome. Msg me for further details :)

Killjoy Network is Recruiting For Our New PS4 Division
KN_Martywahl
KN_Martywahl KN_Martywahl
LV.4 Lurker 21d

97 MORE LIKES TO GO!!! 2 DAYS LEFT!!! READ BELOW TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN!!!

Hi. My name is SausageGaming101 (not my real name but my Moot name is that). I am trying to do something big. I am trying to get the most likes on post with 3 days as we can. I need gamers alike to come over to my posts and like as many as you can. Day 1 is over and we have 97 more in the next 2 days. If you would help I would be the happiest man on the earth and it would benefit whoever does it because if you have a twitch or a yt channel or a social media that u would like promoting, I am here to do it but only if you participate in this project. If its a twitch or YouTube, I will go subscribe and promote but if its social media (insta, snap etc.) I'll promote as I'm not on social media. Hope you can help me. If you didn't read the whole thing, then that's fine. But please like my posts and dm me about whatever you want. Come on GAMERS COMMUNITY!!!

97 MORE LIKES TO GO!!! 2 DAYS LEFT!!! READ BELOW TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN!!!
Sausagegaming
Sausagegaming Sausagegaming
LV.20 Bandit 21d

New video, thanks for the support!

https://youtu.be/67cY_oMpzrM

New video, thanks for the support!
ItsNickDude
ItsNickDude ItsNickDude
LV.4 Lurker 21d

Does Fall Guys Need a Practice Tool

After running around in the many Fall Guys maps for some time, you’ll find that there are some things you have yet to get the nuance of. I’m sure everyone has had times where they have tried multiple times to jump through a door in Door Dash only to get it completely wrong, but with little time to get it right, you continued following after the person who has already gotten through the door. I don’t know about you, but I’d like to be the one leading on Door Dash, but you will never be the one doing so if you never have time to learn how to break through the door by knowing which one to pick.

There are many that you would not be able to practice in, like team rounds and the like, but those generally aren’t solely in your control anyway and have very little difficulty comparatively. Things like the obstacle courses like Fruit Chute and miscellaneous like modes like Perfect Match that test something other than your Fall Guy mechanics. Sufficed to say that there are many scenarios that everyone could use some practice on, and the random map selection and fast-paced “don’t be left behind” mindset doesn’t aid improvement as you need it.

Maybe it was by design that there isn’t a practice tool. I mean, Fall Guys is a very light-hearted game, and being a tryhard isn’t necessary in most cases. You have good games and you have bad ones, but you still come back for more despite the minor frustration of being eliminated. It is possible that they wish for people to gain experience by spamming the game normally, which is fine if that is how it is intended, but unfair to players who just want to improve on the maps that they are the weakest on.

It is still a bit too early to pry into Mediatonic’s intentions as far as Practice Tools, ranked play, and custom names go. It is a newly released game, and they have only started scratching the surface of MMO games with such fanfare. Hopefully, they learn from other game developer companies and take their community’s input a bit more seriously.

Do you feel that you could use a place to practice those seemingly impossible maps? Tell me what the perfect Practice tool would look like to you.

Does Fall Guys Need a Practice Tool +3
Does Fall Guys Need a Practice Tool
Yusuf "Alex" Harris
Yusuf "Alex" Harris Yusuf "Alex" Harris
verified LV.28 Dream Chaser 2mo
Home