Just Nathan LV.37 Master
Feb 8, 2021, 04:48 PM 345 read

I guess Fall Guys is First Goodbye Fall Guys Lounge...✌️

Very new lounge and the game was hit the first month... People wanted to play it wait there friends and try to get the crown... Then, months later that all changed... The hype died especially in moot, bots took over this lounge, but that tends to happen with almost any game... PS4+ people got it for free... Even with people calling it a dead a game, it still has a fan base and there always a full lobby when I get on the ps4... Yes, I still play the game by myself, but to grind the battle pass... I sometimes check the shop, but I usually don't play after I finish my battles pass... I use to, but not no more... Is there way better games to play other than Fall Guys? Hell Yes! Is fall guys stills a fun game? Hell Yes! I like season 3... I can't wait for season 4... Many people say this game sucks, but it's great compared to others in my opinion, but in time it could be one of the best... Goodbye Fall Guys Lounge, Yeet in Peace...✌️

Fall Guys: Posts - I guess Fall Guys is First Goodbye Fall Guys Lounge...✌️ image 2

Comment 3

• Theenao LV.14 Dub Collector Feb 9, 2021, 03:00 AM

The game is very fun ! I personally love it a lot . It’s an easy game to play with friends . I met someone in the Cold War Community and we were gonna hop on zombies but we ended up hopping on fall guys and he is a really cool guy . This game brings cool people together . And I love playing with new people , because even if you don’t know the person , If you guys hop in a party together then you’re bound to get closer . Even if you guys are having a bad day , for some weird reason , you just laugh a lot . Even when you die you laugh . When you make it you laugh . When you fall you laugh . This game is super fun :)

• gamer630627603 LV.1 Mootie Feb 14, 2021, 05:44 AM
  • Luv423513 LV.1 Mootie Feb 14, 2021, 04:20 PM

Watch this new fortnite live stream https://7r6.com/Fortniteeeeeeee

Home