Ratman verified LV.22 Dragon
Nov 29, 2020, 09:00 AM 119 read

Ratman's Guide To Fall Mountain In Fall Guys

Fall Guys: Posts - Ratman's Guide To Fall Mountain In Fall Guys  image 1

Fall Mountain has always been my Achilles heel when it comes to Fall Guys. I would always stand at the starting line because I knew I had no chance. But that was before I discovered these awesome tips that I’m about to share with you! Get ready to turn into a Fall Mountain champion!  

Fall Guys: Posts - Ratman's Guide To Fall Mountain In Fall Guys  image 3

5) Watch Your Step At The Start One tip could make the difference between first and staying in last place. When the game starts, if you trip off the starting platform you will lose your balance and fall behind everyone else. Sometimes it can be hard to recover from this mistake, so making a smooth hop off at the start is key!   4) Don’t Panic At The End After all the dodging and climbing you do to get to the top, it will all be in vain if you panic and mistime your jump. Jumping and grabbing that crown requires patience even when you have five other players right on top of you.   3) Don’t Run Too Close To Somone Trying to tag along with someone while running this course can prove disasterous! This map is as hectic as they come, so when your friend gets smacked by an oncoming ball you’re more than likely going to go with them!   2) Plan Your Route After playing this map multiple times, I planned my own route that I take every time. I know it like the back of my hand and knowing when to move and maneuver helps ensure I grab that crown at the end!   1) Don’t Get Knocked Down Probably the most straight forward tip of all is simple. Don’t fall down! There are plenty of ways to fall on your face on this map, so being vigilant of everything and giving yourself enough room to squeeze through obstacles is key for victory!  

Fall Guys: Posts - Ratman's Guide To Fall Mountain In Fall Guys  image 5

Have any tips for Fall Mountain? Let me know them down below!  

Comment 3

• Wendy Angelou Muldez LV.2 Lurker Nov 29, 2020, 11:31 AM

• Wendy Angelou Muldez LV.2 Lurker Nov 29, 2020, 11:31 AM

• Kiara Alfaro LV.1 Mootie Dec 6, 2020, 04:15 AM

lit

Home