</_Wasabi_\> LV.28 Try Hard
Sep 10, 2020, 06:09 AM 76 read

Fall guys is cool...for now.

Fall guys I believe is gonna be a hit, for now. The game is fun and easy to play but many are gonna fall off after COVID is fully finished or they just get bored, the game already feels like fortnite/Minecraft in the early years, everyone loves it, it’s easy to play, has a great fan base, and great brand integration, but I think everyone will ride the hype train for about a year, but after then mark my words the game will either A: Become not cool to play and you feel ashamed to play it like fortnite or Minecraft, B: Just kinda die out like h1z1, or C: Be on a steady slope and have many ups and downs but staying on a simple line like Pubg. So that is what I think, fall guys will be cool and fun for now, and if in the future it is A B or C I’m point y’all to this post. Thanks for reading!

Fall Guys: Posts - Fall guys is cool...for now. image 2

Comment 6

• Just Nathan LV.36 Dream Chaser Sep 10, 2020, 06:24 AM

for now you say... Yeah, your right... The hype will stay for a long while as long as they keep it up...

• </_Wasabi_\> LV.28 Try Hard Sep 10, 2020, 08:37 AM

Yep 👍

• RichBhabie LV.5 Lurker Sep 10, 2020, 08:51 AM

• </_Wasabi_\> LV.28 Try Hard Sep 10, 2020, 10:09 AM

• Werhakon LV.24 RIP Sep 11, 2020, 11:06 AM

nah i dont think ppl will start calling it a kids game like minecraft

• </_Wasabi_\> LV.28 Try Hard Sep 11, 2020, 10:23 PM

Well nobody thought that would happen to Minecraft/fortnite I think it might turn into that, but I could be wrong.

Home