QuiteQuiet LV.5 Lurker
Oct 31, 2020, 05:11 PM 126 read

Leveling promotion 'feeder' OVAs

Bulletin Board

Hi,   I really like the game and think that I pretty much understand the promotion system as I played Epic7 before and it's pretty similiar. Thanks to Fusion system OVAs promotion seems even cheaper than in E7 as you need only two 4 star characters(with max level) to make one 5 star. To be honest currently I reached only stage 4 in Training Room and don't know what we get in later stages so ideas I am gonna present might be missed.   Currently the fastest way is to use EXP Supporter units but after 'honeymoon' phase I see that we can only obtain those from Training Room and events and those are mostly 2-3 star supporters. My ideas are about possibility to faster level up OVAs that will be used as promotion feeder. 1. Like in E7 if there is max level unit in party then other not maxed units gain EXP bonus, I think it's called 'dog walking' as specialy prepared strong unit is used to faster level up weaker ones. 2. Part of experience obtained by max level units could be gathered in special room. In that room basing on amount of experience collected user would be able to craft EXP supporter(up to 4* supporter but could craft 3 or 2* for less EXP used)   I am still exploring the game and maybe there are already ways to quicker leveling feeder units. For example I see that spin-off gives more OVA exp than standard stages and that's the way mentioned to level up feeders. If there are better ways please let me know.

Comment 3

• Purifу LV.4 Lurker Oct 31, 2020, 10:37 PM

Yeah, the best way to making fodders is Spin-off. You just need to grab 1 powerful girl (or 2, if you not that strong) and farm highest possible spin-off stage with 4 fodders in team. (You need ~3,2k buns to fuse [x16] 2★ girls into [x2] 5★ fodders, if you lvlup them in 1190exp stage with 4 fodders in team)

• Kagamiya Mihn LV.11 Chief Nov 1, 2020, 01:51 AM

great insight, i also felt like this is similar with other games i've played in the past but i forgot the name turns out it was E7

• Baeronin LV.8 Gym Leader Nov 2, 2020, 01:28 PM

(Spin-Off does not give more exp. If you look at the energy use it is the same as "Hard" mode.)

Ah, but Epic Seven and Destiny Child regularly distribute characters that are slightly below the max cap for the purpose of evolution.
    There are the Phantasma in Epic 7, where you can buy a weekly high-end booster, and raise the normal ones from the island roost.
    In Destiny Child, there are Aurora Hearts that can be used for leveling up. They hand out about 4 of their 5* evolution items every single event (as point shop rewards).

Grinding for characters is a bit more extreme here because you have to raise 2-3 tiers of characters and can't just summon them out.

Girls Frontline uses the "collected exp" system from max-level characters. You can even directly convert the exp into booster tokens that you can give to level up characters.

Home