goddesskissove LV.18 GameManager
Oct 22, 2020, 12:56 PM 942 read

[Notice] App Change and Hacking User Restriction Notice

Notice
goddesskissove: Notice - [Notice] App Change and Hacking User Restriction Notice image 1

Your story continues with a kiss. This is GODDESS KISS : O.V.E   As we confirm many GODDESS KISS : O.V.E App Change and Hacking Users, we will announce how to handle them.   As we informed about the first Update on October 14th(Wed), we add the function to detect App Change Hacking Action.   However, we have steadily confirmed users playing the game inappropriately despite the process.   We investigate all the users playing the game inappropriately how many times they access the game by MOD apps and how badly they influence the game against the fair fair-play environment and then we restrict the accounts(Permanent Ban) and send warning individually.   GODDESS KISS : O.V.E will keep monitoring App Change and Hacking Users for captains playing the game normally. We will restrict them stronger for our innocent captains. So please do not play the game in any abnormal or inappropriate ways for Account Protection and Security.   ※ Game Company does not help any damages or problems caused from any wrong or illegal copy MOD apps. ※ Please use the offical game app at Google Play Store or Apple Store.   GODDESS KISS : O.V.E will do the best to offer clean and fair gameplay environment for all captains.   Thank you.  

Comment 4

• MaxTM LV.13 The Best Oct 22, 2020, 03:06 PM

I lost my account for like a week). Now, when I log in, I have the 1st lvl) This is due to the change of accounts .. such garbage happened after the update a week ago.

• Shin72 LV.4 Lurker Oct 28, 2020, 09:15 AM

Good for you

• Gusha LV.15 Insomniac Oct 22, 2020, 03:58 PM

moot family 9
  • kusaganami LV.1 Mootie Oct 26, 2020, 12:17 AM

no usen hacks en el juego es deshonesto y le quitan la diversion al juego y el reto que es hacerlo con mano dura y la satisfaccion de haberlo echo uno mismo

Home