Kinnesh LV.15 Try Hard
Jul 18, 2020, 10:16 AM 102 read

Tips and tricks

★ ABILITIES ★ Slam: If you are using slam you can cancel the landing sound if you use it only because of the mobility so enemy cant spot you by switching a weapon or scoping in with your current weapon. It can be canceled at anytime in the air or right before landing on the ground.

Hyper Scape: Posts - Tips and tricks image 2

If you want to use slam offensively you can slide when you touch the surface to keep the momentum and avoid the unavailable moving time.

Hyper Scape: Posts - Tips and tricks video cover image 3

Invisibility: If enemy use this ability you can hear some shadow sound and you can follow the sound till he is revealed again.

Hyper Scape: Posts - Tips and tricks image 29

Ball ability: Some of you may wonder how this ability works. How people are reaching so high with it. When I first started to play I was just bouncing a little on the ground but if you want to increase the jump height and be faster you have to JUMP. I know it sounds stupid but I did not know it for a long time when I played so it might help new players.

Hyper Scape: Posts - Tips and tricks image 36
Hyper Scape: Posts - Tips and tricks video cover image 8

★ GAME TECHNIQUES ★ Reload speed: If you reload while having more than one bullet in the magazine you can start shooting as soon as your mag animation is done.

Hyper Scape: Posts - Tips and tricks video cover image 10

↧↧↧↧ - SOURCE - ↧↧↧↧ https://www.reddit.com/r/HYPERSCAPE/comments/hmuuxn/faster_reloading_trick/   ★ SETTINGS ★ Colorblindness mode: You can use colorblindness mode to have another color of health bars so the red color will not mix up with other effects/abilities which have red trails etc. and your crosshair while scoping in with weapons will have the same color which is for someone better to hit enemies.

Hyper Scape: Posts - Tips and tricks image 8

Binding your push to talk button/keybinds/controls: I could not find settings to change my binds for a long time. I found it and you just have to press settings and it is the first bar. I spent a lot of time in the settings and found this after 10 hours of playing... It might help you.

Hyper Scape: Posts - Tips and tricks image 10

Hud: You can make your hud smaller by adjusting value X so you can see more on the screen.

Hyper Scape: Posts - Tips and tricks image 12

★ WHAT MIGHT HELP ★ How to play training mode after the tutorial: I finally found it and it is pretty hidden. You can find it in your hyperscape hub behind the play portal.

Hyper Scape: Posts - Tips and tricks image 14

The jump in pre-game lobby all newbies are trying to do: You have to jump forward and then jump straight up NOT pressing any keyboard.

Hyper Scape: Posts - Tips and tricks image 18

Wish you good luck in the adventure !

Comment 6

• Accalia LV.21 Let’s play Apex! Jul 19, 2020, 10:15 AM

thx for the tips!

• Kinnesh LV.15 Try Hard Jul 19, 2020, 10:31 AM

No problem man!

• ugh LV.23 Avatar Jul 21, 2020, 10:24 AM

sexy post!

• moshking96 LV.23 Boo! Jul 21, 2020, 12:00 PM

this is really informative! hope many hyper scape players see it

• Drowned LV.12 I'm a Bot Jul 21, 2020, 12:30 PM