Shifty! LV.16 Sage
Jul 18, 2020, 01:36 AM 56 read

Seems Like I suck...

Can anyone give me any tips from watching my gameplay? (*Don't tell me that I should've gotten the D-Tap, I already know that*) Gameplay footage: https://youtu.be/1P0GZ1g-2E8

Comment 8

• Tropics_Player LV.17 Best Squadmate Jul 18, 2020, 02:13 AM

Hello! I watched your video, and one thing I noticed is that your play style doesn’t really fit your weapon selection. At times you were engaging with enemies that were far away using the Harpy, it’s not meant for long range battles it’s more for close quarters or chasing down those pesky enemies.

You didn’t need to pick up the D-tap, but if you truly thought you could have done better if you picked it up, I recommend that you pick up the weapons that are the most suited for you. The sniper didn’t really seem to be your forte, and for that reason I recommend you pick up a grenade launcher like the Komodo. A weapon that can one shot the head at max fusion could be a worse pick then a weapon with consistent damage all around.

Another thing is how you used the slam and shockwave ability. You absolutely shouldn’t use the shockwave on the enemy unless you’re the one running away, it makes it hard to chase them down and get that kill. With slam, you mainly used it to deal damage, it’s a damaging ability but that doesn’t mean you should only use it for damage. You should use it more in the sense of traversing the map, getting to high areas, and then using your sniper to pick off the enemies.

Last thing, you should play solos. If you don’t have a team that’ll talk with you through the match, then it’s be better playing in a match where everyone’s by themselves, it’s a more equal playing field across all players, and that allows for a better experience.

• Shifty! LV.16 Sage Jul 18, 2020, 02:24 AM

Thanks for letting me know! I'll try to work with what you said and hopefully, I run into a win :D

• Tropics_Player LV.17 Best Squadmate Jul 18, 2020, 02:30 AM

You got this! Good luck with your matches man!

• Shifty! LV.16 Sage Jul 18, 2020, 02:33 AM

Thank you again :D

• Tropics_Player LV.17 Best Squadmate Jul 18, 2020, 03:18 AM

No problem, never feel bad to ask for help

• buddy_K9 LV.18 Try Hard Jul 19, 2020, 10:40 AM

Cool

• Drowned LV.12 I'm a Bot Jul 21, 2020, 12:30 PM

• PhillyDog2003 LV.22 I'm a Bot Jul 22, 2020, 01:55 AM

nice post

Home