Kraken Fracture: Event Guide
●After the event begins, players can send fleets to the outermost systems
●Participants can send one fleet each
●If the fleet is destroyed or recalled, another can be sent to replace it
●Work with your alliance to gain control of a connecting system. They provide the only path to the core. Each alliance can hold only one. After controlling one, the alliance's fleets will be weakened if they move to other connecting systems.
●Wipe out enemies in the core and hold the arc until the event ends to win
●When the event ends, the alliance that is in control of the arc will be victorious
●Alternatively, control the arc for 6 hours continuously to win early
●Both the connecting systems and the core have their own exclusive, time-limited blueprints
●At the end of the event, alliances controlling these will gain the blueprints to use. During the event, destroying Kraken fleets that appear will also have a chance to drop limited build rights for Kraken ships.
●When the event fully closes later, these blueprints will no longer be usable
Quick Start: Advance Your Station!
1. Each time you upgrade your Space Station to a new level, it will unlock a new floor of vacant slots to build buildings in. For the most part, you can build whichever buildings you like, with multiple buildings of each type. Generally, it is a good idea to build several shipyards, trading posts, and energy plants.Buildings built on higher levels of your station will generally have slightly better stats or output that those built on lower levels.
2. Select any Energy Plant or Trading Post in your Space Station and view its “Details” to see your output and maximum energy/mineral capacity. Upgrading or building new Energy Plant can increase your energy capacity, and upgrading or building new Trading Posts can increase your mineral capacity.
3. Your buildings and ships will consume resources for upkeep. If your total stored energy reaches zero, then a lot of your production and buildings will halt until you get back to positive energy. You can restore your energy by building/upgrading Energy Plants or using energy resource items.
4. When you reach the Galaxy Map for the first time, your station will be placed in the safe zone. Here, your station cannot be attacked by other players, but you are not allowed to attack other players in the safe zone either.Joining an alliance that controls territory will automatically move your station out of the safe zone to your alliance’s territory.
5. Your fleet’s battle strength is decided by the ships inside and the commanding admiral.Rarer quality admirals with special abilities tend to provide more battle strength than lower quality admirals with common or no abilities. Better admirals can also support more ships inside their fleet. Bigger ships built with more advanced blueprints, weapons or components will provide higher battle strength.
6. Destroy pirates and scan planets to sometimes find fragments. Collect enough fragments to combine them and unlock for yourself a full blueprint, weapon, component or research.Look out for and participate in game events to collect more rare fragments, and even unlock building rights for powerful exclusive ship types!
7. Use the Naval Academy building to recruit new and more powerful admirals! Each day you can open the Naval Academy and get one free refresh. Levelling up the Naval Academy will increase the amount of active admirals you can have. Levelling up the Naval Academy will also slightly increase your chances of finding high rarity admirals.
8. When attacking pirates, the first fleet to start the attack will receive all of the damage taken. The pirate fleets will randomly fire upon ships in this fleet during the battle. If this entire fleet is destroyed then they will choose another fleet to attack.When attacking other players or their space stations, the situation is a little different. They will choose a target fleet at random to attack.
9. When you attack another player’s station, all of their unassigned ships currently in dock will join to defend the station.
10. Every Space Station has a resource protection limit. If you are attacked and your resources are stolen, they will not drop below this limit. Levelling up your Space Station will increase this protection limit.During the attacking and raiding process, 50% of any stolen resources are damaged or lost into space.
11. Set a design as your default design in the Ship Design Center in order to be able to build it in your Shipyard.If your design limit has reached the maximum, first delete some unused designs from the Ship Design Center to be able to combine or create new ship designs.To delete a design, you must first have no active ships currently using the design.
12. After joining an alliance, you can destroy pirates, donate resources, give alliance help, complete legion missions or participate in alliance wars in order to earn alliance credits. Alliance credits can be exchanged in the Alliance Warehouse menu for a variety of items.
13. You can see your account information in the “More” – “Account Management” menu. Here you can register your account or password recovery email address if you have not already. We strongly recommend verifying that your account is already registered as either a game account, or to Google Play or Game Center. This will allow you to avoid losing your account in future.
To read more information and topics on Nova Empire, please go to “More” – “Help and Support”. You can also view some statistical information on our wiki at: http://wiki.novaempiregame.com"
Galaxy War: Event Guide
1. Station jumps now allowed to all friendly alliance territories to assist with teamwork and organization.
2. A one time per event Alliance Shield allows each alliance to protect their buildings from attack for a few hours to rest and regroup.
3. Mercenary defense fleets will appear to defend all alliance buildings. Their numbers will depend on each alliance building's level.
4. Capturing alliance buildings now requires 30 minutes of continuous occupation, during which time everyone is able to jump into the occupied area to assist.
5. After losing an alliance building to the enemy, your side will gain a slight attack buff bonus that only applies while in your own galaxy.
6. The victorious side will have loads of pirate workships holding GEC appear throughout their galaxy every 6 hours.
7. Interface and performance improvements to improve the whole experience.
1. Open Territory
a. When the Galaxy War starts, intergalactic rifts will appear randomly around the Galaxy Map.
b. The rifts and nearby areas will temporarily become neutral. Commanders from both galaxies can jump into this area. After jumping in from a foreign galaxy, your station can remain stable for up to 4 hours, after which time you will be automatically transported back.
c. During the event, you can jump within your own galaxy into any uncaptured territory (including other alliances' territories).
d. However, jumping to other alliances' territories will use a greater amount of jump charge and take longer to recharge.
2. Alliance Shield
a. During the battle, every alliance has one opportunity to activate their ""Alliance Shield"". This can be activated by rank 3 or 4 alliance members from the Galaxy War screen.
b. After activating the shield, all of your alliance's uncaptured buildings will be unattackable for 6 hours. This protection does not apply to members' fleets or Space Stations. Only alliance buildings.
3. Mercenary Defenders
During the event, mercenary defender fleets will appear in all alliance buildings to help defend them against attackers. The amount of mercenaries and their strength increases according to the level of each alliance building.
4. Building Capture
a. Points are earned by capturing enemy buildings and defending your own. After occupying an enemy outpost or HQ, you must hold it for 30 minutes to capture it fully. During this 30 minutes occupation period, everyone can station jump into the area to assist or defend, but this requires more station jump charge than a normal jump.
b. If a building is retaken during this 30 minute occupation time, it will be recaptured instantly to the original owner. If it's retaken after the 30 minute occupation time, the recapturing side also needs to hold the building for 30 minutes to finish recapturing it.
c. After being captured, all alliance influence territory area generated by the building will switch to the captured area, and only friendly forces will be able to jump into the area.
5. Buff Bonus
Alliances who get their buildings captured will get a buff bonus for each building captured that increases their attack power in their own galaxy.
a. The total amount of systems controlled across both galaxies will determine the winner of the event.
b. Every player can earn additional personal rewards by defeating enough enemy fleet power, with the players defeating the most earning greater rewards.
c. The victorious galaxy will get bonuses from the enemy galaxy's captured buildings for 3 days after the event.
d. In the day following the event, swarms of pirate workships will appear in the victorious galaxy every 6 hours carrying GEC. Players can destroy them to collect the GEC.
Rise of the Pirates: Event Guide
Pirates plan to construct their own bases in our territories. We must be on the lookout for them, and destroy them as soon as they appear to block their expansion.
Objective: Defeat and hold pirate outposts to grab territory and bonuses. Watch out for other alliances coming to claim the territory for themselves.
How to Capture: Hold the outposts until the event ends or for 6 hours continuously.
Rewards on Capture: Full alliance bonuses and territory gain.