Notice about Ranking Points in Galaxy War
Due to technical issues, in this week's Galaxy War the battle points earned by some players may not be included in the rankings. We are urgently fixing this problem, and after that, the relevant players' ranking rewards will be reissued with actual points.
Sorry for the inconvenience, if you have any questions, you can always contact our customer service team. Thank you for your understanding.
Maintenance time: 10/09/2020 03:00 (UTC)
Estimated Duration: 2 hours
NOTE: These features will be released on 10/09/2020. You will be forced to update Nova Empire to the newest version then, so please be sure to update as soon as possible for your convenience!
- Fixed the display problem of Kraken ship's attributes (Does not affect actual combat performance)
- Bug fixes
- Improved stability
The second term "Solar Dust"
-Players can get one "Solar Dust" by participating the Event. Use the dust to redeem one "Solar Stone" in Redeem Event. "Solar Dust" will be removed when the Event ends.
-There are a total of 10 "Solar Stones", each stands for the number 0-9.
-How to get rewards with “Solar Stone": we'll calculate the sum of the digits on thousands place of every First player of Galaxy War on the 5th of September. The rewards of "Solar Stone" will base on the digits on ones place of that sum.
-For example: there are a total of 3 Galaxy Wars, with three First players having 5, 7 and 9 on their thousands place, summing as 21. Thus the winning number of the "Solar Stone" is 1. Every player with the "Solar Stone" that stands for number 1 will get the highest prize at the orange weapon module crate.
A Note on the Scores of the "Hlidskjalf" Leaderboard
Due to technical issues, in this new version of the event "Hlidskjalf", the display of personal points you see on the board interface may be abnormal. Our tech team is dealing with this issue urgently. The display issue will not affect your actual ranking and score so no need to worry. Before this be fixed, you can click the "Personal" tab on the main interface of the event to view your actual personal score. Plus if you are in the top 100 of the event, the score displayed on the ranking board interface will return to normal.
We are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer service team. Thank you for your understanding and support.
Anping Artifacts Power Compensation
Our maintenance of the server has caused you to not have finished the Aug. 12 Anping Artifacts Event in time. Thus we've decided to compensate the commanders who have participated this event with 45 Search Power (The last reward of Scanning Planet Mission).
The compensation will be delivered within two hours after this announcement, please claim your rewards in the Anping Artifacts Event interface in time!
We're very sorry for the inconvenience caused.
An ethereal Kraken ruin drifting through the empty void was finally revealed by intensive exploration to be the Hlidskjalf of the once dominating civilization. Despite the fact that the Galaxy itself was blown to pieces, the abundance of resources still lures powerful and hungry Alliances from across the galaxies. The dread of war quietly creeps upon the fleets of commanders from various void, the situation is getting tenser every second.
1. Players will participate Hlidskjalf in Server basis.
2. In the Event Galaxy, every Server has its own territory. Players will be able to jump to the territory of their own Server.
3. Players will get a visa BUFF for four hours at every successful Station Jump, when the BUFF expires, their Stations will be automatically sent back to their original Solar System.
4. Players will earn Battle Points by eliminating Pirates and other players and collecting resources. Use the Points to exchange/unlock specific BUFFs to enhance your or even the strength of the whole Server.
5. The Event is divided into 4 phases, namely, Prewar Phase, Strategizing Phase, Engagement Phase and Occupation Phase. The battle rules and the Galaxy map will change with the battle progress.
1. In Prewar Phase, players can only conduct activities in their own territory. Enhance their strength by gaining Battle Points in preparation of the coming war.
2. By using the core skill Fleet Warp, players will be able to get in other Servers' territories for a short time and earn more Battle Points by eliminating enemy players. However, the greater the yield, the greater the risk.
1. In Strategizing Phase, neutral Hub Galaxies will be unlocked, with more abundant resources and stronger Pirates inside.
2. Players will be able to enter enemies' territory via Hub Galaxies, at this point, the most effective strategy is to gain as much Battle Points as you can while preventing your enemies from gaining Battle Points.
1. In Engagement Phase, players with a Gravity Stabilizer will be able to enter Core Galaxy to fight over the control power of the structures.
2. Players can exchange Gravity Stabilizer with Battle Points, only 30 players in a Server will be able to exchange the Stabilizer.
3. Players need to occupy the Hubs before they can enter the Core Galaxy and occupy the Ruins.
4. The control of the Core will be lost once players have lost control of the Hubs. The Server who suppresses and occupies the Core Ruins for a consecutive 6 hours will be the winner of the Event in advance.5.The Gravity Stabilizer is only available for purchase if your Alliance occupies the Core in Kraken Event.
Live at 14:00 12th August.
Preparation Phase: UTC 6:00 12th August-UTC 6:00 15th August.
Strategizing Phase: UTC 6:00 15th August-UTC 6:00 16th August.
Engagement Phase: UTC 6:00 16th August-UTC 6:00 17th August.
Servers Participating for the First Time:107,112,113,115,118
The forementioned servers please read the Event rule carefully and be prepared during the Kraken Event on 8th of August.
There would be several Admiral Passes in the reward for players on Hlidskjalf Ranking list. The reward will be delivered according to your place on the Ranking list. Use the Admiral Pass to exchange for a formidable admiral! For more details please check the Event panel when it's live.
Final Result of Solar Stone
Thus concluded the Galaxy War in 25th July, the sum of the digits on thousands places of the first players are ""43"". The players with Solar Stone No.3 will be able to exchange an ""Orange True Damage Module"" in the Exchange Event on 29th, other players will be able to exchange for ""Cornerstone Crystals"". We will REMOVE the Solar Stones when the Exchange Event ends, so please exchange your items in time.
Score Details for GW Top1: