Rappelz Mobile LV.10 GameManager
Nov 10, 2021, 02:30 PM 514 read

[Event] Upgrade your Gear!

event
Rappelz Mobile: event - [Event] Upgrade your Gear! image 1

  ⏰May 11, 2022 ~ May 18, 2022 00:00 PST   During the event period, the success rate is increased by 10% of the original chance.   Ex) If you have original 90% success rate, within the event period the success rate becomes 99% (90%+9%). 10% ---> 11%.   Thank you. -Rappelz Mobile Team    

Comment 0

Home