BigBen24 LV.3 Lurker
Jun 22, 2020, 12:40 AM 38 read

apparently iv been blocked for cheating

Open Forum

please help my game saying iv been blocked for cheating my account name is bigben and i pre registered through galaxy store how does that work iv even bought a couple off packages please help because i know i havent cheated i didnt even know you can cheat i have the game with galaxy store why would i cheat i hate cheates please help restore my account because im not paying for a game to get blocked im using a Samsung galaxy s20 ultra why do i want to cheat when i buy pcks and grow please help me as its just robbing my money and iv been 2aiting forthis game for couple off weeks

Comment 6

• Celticsun 7 LV.2 Team Player Jun 24, 2020, 08:45 PM

apparently u got caught doing something WRONG.

• PlayDapp LV.5 GameManager Jun 22, 2020, 02:54 PM

Hi, thank you for getting in touch.

Can you contact csrpg@playdapp.io submitting your player nickname and login details?

• BigBen24 LV.3 Lurker Jun 22, 2020, 03:14 PM

ok I will thanks will it be safe sending that information, does that include the pw?

• PlayDapp LV.5 GameManager Jun 22, 2020, 05:52 PM

Yes, the information will be handled only by members of the PlayDapp team. Of course, you can always amend your details afterward.

• PlayDapp LV.5 GameManager Jun 23, 2020, 10:57 AM

Hi, I believe you should have access to your game account now.

• BigBen24 LV.3 Lurker Jun 23, 2020, 12:34 PM

What a waste you are PLAYDAPP . You unblocked me yesterday only to reblock me today i dont see how I done to much damage my team are only lvl 50 5☆ your useless and thanks for nothing

Home