PlayDapp LV.22 GameManager
Dec 30, 2021, 07:33 PM 594 read

Item Manager NFT to Game Item / Game Item to NFT Update - Heroes – 12/30/21

Notice

PlayDapp has applied fixes to NFT to Game item import. If you have been experiencing missing items, please check your inbox for heroes.   This fix has been applied to currently reported issues and is progressing in batches.   We expect the fixes to get quicker as time progresses.   We ask for you still to be patient, while we resolve any issues. As always we encourage you, if you have not already done so, to report missing Items or NFT with as much detail as possible.   Token IDs Hero Name / Rune Name, rating Transaction hashes all, are incredibly helpful in allowing us to resolve these issues.   Item Manager CS Form: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=jsThxqAXa0ax4WqAnyZ0PFxSjVq0G4NMjdXFqaiaxHZURFFEN0QzNllaVTJDN1U2NUlQTU1TRVFKOSQlQCN0PWcu

This does not mean that every issue is fixed, We are progressing it as best we can. Manageably

Comment 2

• Francis Decoy Go LV.1 Mootie Jan 3, 2022, 01:49 AM

How to retrieve my AG Atmos? i sealed my hero then it was disappear after a long process. We need someone to fix the issue, and specially upgrade the process that are convenient when it comes to transfering Heroes,Runes,and NFTs. Thanks for some assistance!
    IG: Ecoy
    Wallet: 0x6C4B2BE8c38745Cd3D1A935A706a40f5282fD496

• gamer796481766 LV.1 Mootie Jan 10, 2022, 06:53 AM

pls response on my inqury

Home