PlayDapp LV.22 GameManager
Dec 22, 2021, 06:57 PM 16,333 read

Item Manager NFT issue update. – 22/12/21

Notice
Along with the Gods: Knights of the Dawn: Notice - Item Manager NFT issue update. – 22/12/21 image 1

PlayDapp has identified suspicious account activity. Which has been impacting NFT and Game Item management.   While we work on resolving the underlying issue we have applied measures to stop this going forward. However, current NFT to Game Item issues will require time to fix. We want to make it clear this may not be as quick a resolution as you hope. However, we want to re-assure that any items missing, unless the result of abuse, will be returned in full to Players. We also commit to honoring missing daily PLA where appropriate.   During this period some players may see access to their Item Manager, game account and or Game account blocked. We took this action to preserve the integrity of the game and its ecosystem while we resolve this issue.   If you experience being blocked out we strongly encourage you to register this with CS using the below form.   Item Manager help form- https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=jsThxqAXa0ax4WqAnyZ0PFxSjVq0G4NMjdXFqaiaxHZURFFEN0QzNllaVTJDN1U2NUlQTU1TRVFKOSQlQCN0PWcu

Allow CS time to work on this, it is our current top priority.   We hope normal service will be resumed soon.   PlayDapp Operations Team

Comment 8

• ahphotz LV.1 Mootie Dec 22, 2021, 09:12 PM

new code pls thanks

• Doshirak LV.1 Mootie Dec 25, 2021, 09:28 AM

Есть активные промокоды?

• PlayDapp LV.22 GameManager Dec 24, 2021, 06:01 PM

Along with the Gods Weekly PVP Rewards.

Currently AWTG PVP rewards are delayed. This is linked to the Item Manager issues.

Releasing PVP rewards right now would cause disadvantages to players who should receive rewards.

We are working on releasing PVP rewards as soon as we can.

This decision is taken with regards to the volume of PLA that would be released.

Why did we not state this before the weekly claim window was over?
    We were pushing hard to make the deadline, and we missed out.

• Risky Wahyu N LV.2 Lurker Dec 25, 2021, 04:59 PM

why i got banned in discord with no reason..

• gamer134273927 LV.1 Mootie Dec 26, 2021, 12:21 PM

G

• gamer236408645 LV.1 Mootie Dec 29, 2021, 12:44 AM

I tried to seal my prospera, but i accidentally closed google chrome. Now, my prospera is gone. I reported this issue and filed a report using customer support form, but noone's responding. I've been reporting it everyday up until now, but haven't heared anything from customer support. Please help me. Thank you

• gamer391163837 LV.1 Mootie Dec 29, 2021, 05:36 AM

help me regarding my prospera after sealing it says processing almost 1 hour.. now its gone.. can u fix.. lordcris ign

• gamer693389824 LV.1 Mootie Dec 29, 2021, 11:46 AM

How to convert nft

Home