Prism CapnDuke LV.2 Lurker
Aug 3, 2020, 11:01 AM 23 read

Willo: Nightshade is Deader than Dead Zone

I think most people who've played Paladins know about the fae character, Willo. Damage-class, utilizes area damage, possesses abilities that allow her to control and patrol the map.   To skip right to the point, one of her three cards, Nightshade, lacks any real use after a player reaches Level 2 with Willo. Nightshade boosts the damage of Dead Zone's initial impact from 100 to 500. That's it, nothing else.   Now, while it does have a decent radius of effect, Dead Zone isn't used as a damaging/killing ability. The 100% cauterize effect it inflicts makes up for the lack of damage by preventing healing from occurring. How about we (hypothetically) change this?   Nightshade: Dead Zone no longer inflicts damage upon impact and it only applies 5% Cauterize. If you or any allies are in the initial impact radius, then you/they are instantly healed for 200-400 depending on where in the radius they were. Allies (in the radius) gain the benefits you obtain after using/standing in Dead Zone.   That's my idea. Wordy, yes, but I wanted to make it clear.   Support Skye is most likely the first idea that came to mind, and I'll tell you that's exactly what I based this off of. I'll post the cards that are based around Dead Zone or could support the supportive play-style:   Just Believe!: Reduce your active Cooldowns by {8|8}% after getting an Elimination. Pixie Dust: Heal for {65|65} every 1s while standing in Dead Zone. Shenanigans: Increase your Movement Speed by {5|5}% for 2.5s after activating Dead Zone. Sparkle: Increase the duration of Dead Zone by {0.5|0.5}s. Twilight: Reduce the Cooldown of Dead Zone by {0.8|0.8}s.   Go wild with hypothetical sets!   Thank you for reading, Prism

Comment 0

Home