Ski////// LV.19 Professional Noob
Jul 27, 2020, 03:27 PM 52 read

So what the meta for paladins right now???

Comment 19

• Klaviert LV.7 Clearly Hacking Jul 31, 2020, 10:00 AM

Io (Goddess Blessing because over talents are trash) is the best healer, Inara the best Tank, Ash (maybe Raum as well) best off tank, Androxus/Evie best flank and Cassie/Sta Lin/Tiberius best damage.

• The Fifth Element LV.7 Nomad Jul 27, 2020, 07:21 PM

I can't tell you for sure but after hours of playing I think(IMAO) the Best tank is Raum, the Best flank is Evie, the Best healer Seris and I can't say to you the Best damage because I'm main tiberius but I think the others characters is not so good as tiberius sorry

• Matthew Whittaker LV.3 Lurker Jul 30, 2020, 05:35 AM

Good damage for me anyway is Sha Lin

• Klaviert LV.7 Clearly Hacking Jul 31, 2020, 09:58 AM

Yeah Sta Lin is a strong dps put in the right hands

• Klaviert LV.7 Clearly Hacking Jul 31, 2020, 09:56 AM

Best healet Seris ?! Lmao are you silver ranked or beginning the game ? Io is the best healer, Inara the best Tank, Ash (maybe Raum as well) best off tank, Androxus/Evie best flank and Cassie/Sta Lin/Tiberius best damage. But Seris is NOT a good healer, trust me, I'm a main healer.

• The Fifth Element LV.7 Nomad Jul 31, 2020, 02:40 PM

Probably for you the Best healer is Io, but she have the cooldown so high(i dont know the exactly seconds) instead seris have a cooldown of 1,5s and heal about three thousand... more or less of heal again all that heal Io but in more time,
    (allways with the healing legendary card with bouth characters) and the legendary card of Io to heal is: their wolf heal 250 at second, sorry i can't tell you the exactly number of healing, and IMAO seris is the best healer. About healing doing other things is a pop if it's what mean, because Io can campure, and some times i saw damage Io but i don't change my mind about seris.

• The Fifth Element LV.7 Nomad Jul 31, 2020, 03:00 PM

About Inara she in 1vs1 with any tank she probably put walls or thinks like that, but after that Inara probably win, but versus a Raum probably she die, because the Raum ever car heal himself and with the habilityof the soul colector have a shield of 1500.
    I saw 1vs1 because try the potencial of bouth tanks, but in one usuall mach this hapen to the healers try to healtheir rank and maybe the damage try to kill you but quickly he focus in flank so he doesn't die their healer and the same hapen in my team

• Klaviert LV.7 Clearly Hacking Jul 31, 2020, 05:24 PM

Hmmm... Should I listen to a random guy on the internet saying that raum is better than inara and seris better than io or should I listen to the pros, youtubers, reditors, ranked players ? Quite a though question here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• This review has been deleted.

• Klaviert LV.7 Clearly Hacking Jul 31, 2020, 06:02 PM

LLLLMMMMAAAAOOOO

• The Fifth Element LV.7 Nomad Jul 31, 2020, 06:07 PM

Klaviert  Ok but rau and seris better XDDDDDDD

• Klaviert LV.7 Clearly Hacking Jul 31, 2020, 06:09 PM

The Fifth Element  Bro your pathetic, sorry to say that but your like a dumb conservative american who is stuck is in idealogy. If you really think that shitris and raum are better than the example I told you, well go on and loose your matches. (Raum is a good of tank ngl but Ash is better). All the pros have the same arguments that Inara is the best Ponit Tank and Io the best healer.

• The Fifth Element LV.7 Nomad Jul 31, 2020, 06:18 PM

Klaviert  First, Don't be angry. Second that is mine opinion and I don't cate the famous youtubers or the proplayer because in all my mach with seris i heal 120k (ranked) and with IoI don't go from 80k It's probably my fault.
    And about Raum: It's the same thing as with Io and I repeat is my opinión and it don't will change

• The Fifth Element LV.7 Nomad Jul 31, 2020, 06:24 PM

Klaviert  An dyou dont chance your ideology to ASSHOLE

• Klaviert LV.7 Clearly Hacking Jul 31, 2020, 06:26 PM

The Fifth Element  "First, Don't be angry."

• The Fifth Element LV.7 Nomad Jul 31, 2020, 06:28 PM

Klaviert  Ok...but that is mine give my back it

• The Fifth Element LV.7 Nomad Jul 31, 2020, 06:06 PM

I'm youtuber to 5 subcribers and bronze IV in rankeds but is good...I guess

• Klaviert LV.7 Clearly Hacking Jul 31, 2020, 06:10 PM

ARE YOU FOR REAL LMFAO

• Sairen LV.19 Professional Noob Aug 3, 2020, 12:43 AM

Friends